Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  2. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  3. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    The drama ended on a high note with a rating of 10.7%, their overall highest rating. I really think Techi made a great choice by participating in the drama, despite the ups and downs. Now that Roppongi Class is over, I can't wait to see what Techi has in store for us. I really miss her on stage so hopefully the next time we hear from her, it'd be something music-related. I hope her hiatus would not be too long this time...

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Mati

Mati Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    平手友梨奈
    Haven't seen the final episode yet (waiting for subs) but I've been reading reviews on Roppongi Class. Techi has been getting a lot of good feedback for her performance as Aoi Asamiya.

Hopefully she'll get another good project showcasing her abilities soon. A Taiga role for 2023, perhaps?

On that note, there have been news on the net today about Techi turning down the role of Asirpa (one of two main leads) for the live action adaptation of Golden Kamuy. Not familiar with the work so I checked it and it seems that the role is that of a 12 year old girl. Yup. If there's any truth to this news, even though people are saying that this movie might turn out to be a big hit worldwide, I think that it's a good call to pass.

Anyway, what's the likelihood that there'll be a surprise single before the year ends? One can dream.

• Like Like x 1
  5. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

I really hope the news that Techi turn down the offer to play Asirpa are true because Golden Kamuy is about Ainu people representation, an Ainu girl should play the main role, not Techi. I honestly believe she understands this as well, that's why she may have rejected the offer. And also, a 21 year old woman playing a 12 year old girl would be a bit awkward as well. I believe she will rest for a while now that Roppongi Class has ended, looking forward to her next work!

Of course, I'm also curious to know if she'll continue her singer career as well. Given that she composes her songs, I guess that she likes to do that a lot. If she releases a new single near the end of the year she will probably be invited to FNS Kayousai, which makes me look forward for her performance as well [hehe]

6. Mati

Mati Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    平手友梨奈
    The decision makes even more sense then.

I was also thinking that it was strange that they released the news just as Roppongi Class ended. Maybe they're using the "news" as a sounding board for something else that's currently under consideration.

7. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

I also read news saying that Techi may have rejected the offer because the role doesn't fit her, which also makes sense. Techi is a person that can really dive into the character she's interpreting and have a great sense of immersion, but she's also of the type that will not force herself to do something she doesn't want to, so it makes sense for her to not accept a role she cannot feel any connection with.

8. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 5
  9. Mati

Mati Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    平手友梨奈
    We just got a new 平手友梨奈 content from School of Locks via their YouTube Channel. 40 minutes of beautiful Techi in her Aoi costume. :cute::cute::cute:

Who cares if I don't understand Japanese? :^^;:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Thanks for the tip. And here it is

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  11. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    gosh, she's adorable!

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Part 2 is here:

• Like Like x 4
  13. kawauso

kawauso Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    平手友梨奈
    I miss the content with her so much:(

14. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    New feature for ELLEgirl x COACH

879EDCD0-A0D6-487B-9F7A-807EA1D3258E.jpeg 8BA9E697-D0C7-4D67-B6FE-10D5DDA174C9.jpeg 3E9278B1-83D7-4FE0-BE3E-F4C6806722D8.jpeg E993701E-5CE2-4362-B44E-0A38FCFED06C.jpeg

I’m so happy that we get new content from Techi, it’s been a hot minute since we last heard from her lol. The styling looks fantastic on her. I’m a firm believer that Techi is one of the rare people who can pull off any concept :hehe:

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Loved the pictures but especially the video... even if I coulnd't find it on YT... yet.

I absolutely agree with @DelicateEmpress Techi always had this chameleon skill when it comes to styles and performances. No matter what, she always pulls out something good.

It's almost the end of the year, can I hope for a new song?

16. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

I'm also hoping for that :cute:
    But most importantly, I hope she had a good rest.

• Like Like x 1
  17. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    SOL this month

Techi’s sick but she still tried to speak as much as possible. And unfortunately Hirate Locks will be temporarily ended for the time being, with the last episode airing Dec 23. Some fans speculate that she might be filming something oversea (or just filming in general) that she has to halt her radio for now

• Informative Informative x 2
  18. Bonner

Bonner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I want to scream with joy. This is the best news we have had in months. Hopefully NAECO and Hybe will treat Techi with care. This is such a new beginning :cute:

• Agree Agree x 4
  20. sungjong

sungjong Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    So unexpected! I'm really excited for these new opportunities for her!

About the HYBE sub-label:
    NAECO is a name that is an anagram spelling of 'OCEAN'. The label will work towards diversifying its artist portfolio by actively recruiting a wide range of talent not limited to their cultural and ethnic backgrounds. HYBE JAPAN CEO Han Hyunrock: "NAECO will contribute to discovering and supporting the globalization of artists in Japan...to expand the value chain of the music industry in Japan as a global innovator".

Early next year, she'll be joining the international platform, WEVERSE. It's a fan community where idols/artists and fans can interact.

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 3