1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 31st Single [Kokoni wa Naimono] (2022.12.07)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Oct 31, 2022.

1. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    It's a beautiful song! Am elated that Tamachan [2nd time] and Runa [1st time] made senbatsu. The chorus is my favorite part and I absolutely love it.

Cheers!

Last edited: Nov 6, 2022
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

The song is nice, best grad song after SayoImi. Also congrats to Runa, hopefully she can stay for many single after this one.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Kami song imho and my favorite release this year. I instantly was hooked with the chorus. Congrats to Tamachan and Rururu for hatsusen. Seira okaeri! Everyone looked beautiful in the cool Autumn breeze atop of Skytree East Tower.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

So 5th gen will most likely get another song. I wonder who's the next center. Riria, Yuri, Kuromi, Kaede, Rika, Reno, Miyu, Mukai, Yakubo, and Christie are the only Under members left. Wow, that's one less than 5th gen. Well, I think it's good. Better chance for every one of them to shine.

Btw, I like the outfit. Sometimes I prefer it very, very simple. And I agree, they all look beautiful.
    Wow, Asuka is really graduating. That little kid I used to wonder who. :chuffed:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  5. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Definitely the best song so far this year, really hope its gonna be the song for JRA.
    We still need to wait tomorrow for the official senbatsu but hopefully Tamami is actually on it. Looking forward for tomorrow and the coupling songs coming soon.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Oh god. The is a beautiful song. I also feel a little Christmas touch in it and the white dresses help to that.
    I love seeing runa and tatami in it. Im still unsure of all the positions. Is there any chance of Ayane fukujin?

Trying to make full sense of the chorus, im still confused about the last 2 lines

寂しさよ語りかけるな
    心が折れそうになる
    人間はだれもみんな孤独に弱い生き物だ
    それでも一人で行くよ
    まだ見ぬ世界の先へ
    夢とか未来を僕にくれないか
    ここにはないものを

Loneliness, don't talk to me
    my heart is about to break
    All humans are vulnerable to loneliness [I love this part]
    But I will still go alone
    To the world I haven't seen yey
    Won't you give me dreams and future?
    Things that are not here

• Like Like x 6
  7. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

31st single - song for Kohaku Uta gassen , msta
    30th single - JRA

8. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    JRA or not, depends on the rules of JRA. whether it needs to be released by certain dates and whether it needs an official sales number. if there's such rule, then chances are 29th or 30th singles would make the cut(if Nogizaka46 gets a nomination[winning one of the songs of the year])

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I don't think it will be elegible. I don't know the exact limit, but The winner of 2021, Citrus, was actually released on November 25 2020.

10. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    As for Tamami, I'm kinda skeptical about her in the Senbatsu since the mgnt usually uses her as a sub. Will tune in nogichu for confirmation. Hopefully, she will be in.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

One and done? I was thinking the same with Denchan since Seira was on leave. It’s gonna be interesting when Sayaka and Rei return.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Nope total is 20 members .
    And Rika isnt picked

13. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    when 5th gen comes into the picture, both she and Denchan would probably be in biggest danger of dropping back into Unders for quite a while

14. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I’m a bit concerned with Reichan too. Her popularity has waned a bit. My conspiracy theory is the reason she took off is probably she was thinking she was gonna be regulated to Under this single. I would hate to see AyaRei combi separated. Lastly, a lot of fans were disappointed with Rika not making senbatsu. I think she will make it next single but 5Ki members will likely be included making entry tough.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

Very late to the party here, but this is an absolute Christmas banger… Hoping the trend of S-tier coupling songs continues as well. I feel like my modern Nogi apologia is almost becoming a gimmick, but they’ve honestly released a strong number of pretty great songs this year as far as I’m concerned…

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

yuna will add more sweetness to sin 31 for sure
    yuna always make everything better
    i dont sure about tonight .
    but god always have a good plan and i can understand it most everytime

• Creative Creative x 1
  17. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    even though Under members count is down to 10 , the just announced Under Live concert count is 9 spread throughout December .

[edit] starts and ends at Yokohama . Zepp Tour
    12-1 : KT Zepp Yokohama
    12-7 - 12/8: Zepp Sapporo
    12-12 : Zepp Fukuoka
    12-14 - 12-15: Zepp Nagoya
    12-16 - 12-17: Zepp Namba
    12-19 : KT Zepp Yokohama

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  18. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

yeah,,, thats why i like sing 31

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Ok, now everything is clear. No more doubts about the selection. Actually, I believe Rei and Sayaka's absence opened the door for Runa and Tamami. The next single Senbatsu will be interesting once those girls return and 5th-gen members are included.

So now again, I'm calling for Reno Under center. Btw she's really good these past two Kojichu episodes. I thought she'll win it. If not, hope they give it to Rika. Aya or Mao for 5th gen. Asuka probably getting a solo. Hope they mix things up with 5th gen on the other units.

• Like Like x 1
  20. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I actually think Ayame is a bit in danger too.

• Agree Agree x 2