Nakanishi Aruno (Aruru) / 5th Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by halcyon, Feb 8, 2022.

1. Xena55

Xena55 Kenkyuusei

Agreed. I liked her from the start but she's gotten prettier and prettier. I wonder what's going to be her preferred hair length.

Cant wait to watch it later :omfg:

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  2. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Speaking about singing full version in Star Tanjou, I found a clip of Kikki sang full version of "Ito" from episode 2. So, maybe we also can see Aru I Love You full veraion. But, I don't know where to watch it. The raw I got only have the cut vesion. And, Hulu only has the behind the scene.
    Here are two Kikki clips for comparison.
    From raw (cut version, about 2 minutes long)

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Full version (3+ minute)

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    I actually can't choose between the two. The omitatekai vocals were fragile and intimate; in this latest version it's more polished and confident. Two different circumstances I guess. Like one is singing to your girlfriend, the other is singing the same song later down the road but this time you've been married and now have kids as well.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    I am so happy that Aruno has improved her already great vocal skills from the first time we heard her sing at the omitatekai.

Cheers!

• Like Like x 1
  5. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    She really has amazing voice that fits with pop music. Almost the same level with Rottii, which is Nogizaka best singer.

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  6. Shima-can

Shima-can Kenkyuusei

the first omitatekai, which aruno sing 'I Love You', was held using Nogichu Studio isnt it? correct me if i'm wrong

7. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  8. Shima-can

Shima-can Kenkyuusei

On Recent Ex Taishu, Aruno Ponytail and "Tsuribori" scene sometimes become savage and dangerous, I think that the reason her hair be longer. and her both hands are really big. I suggest you all not to see it. ;)

Aruno 10.jpg
    mod edit: oversized image

This photo has different output than photo from her blog

I bet "Aru Hi no Aruno" she write it by herself as her blog. Lol [hehe]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2022
    • Like Like x 8
  9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Aruno's performance of "I Love You" in Nogizaka Star Tanjou (this is audio-only).
    if you want to watch the performance, here! As expected, she did amazing ;___;
    I just love her voice and the way she sings and her emotions... it's perfect! <3

Aruno for EX Taishu - November 2022 / "Aruno's Walking Day ~Walking in Tokyo~"

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg

These pictures are so nice and natural, my favs are the ones with the orange outfit!

• Like Like x 10
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  10. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    • Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. halcyon

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    • Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
  12. halcyon

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    • Like Like x 6
  13. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

Highlights from her Line Live with Kubo (https://live.line.me/channels/21/broadcast/21628935)

Aruno says a lot of people think she's cool in a standoffish way, but she actually likes to talk and make connections with people. Kubo has noticed that, since when she’s spoken to Aruno before, Aruno responds with about the same amount of words.

Kubo reads excerpts from 5ki comments about Aruno:
    Ioki: “She knows a lot about beauty, she taught me all about my personal color.”
    Teresa: “A beauty otaku… She particularly knows a lot about ingredients in makeup, she also told the 5ki about her ingredient recommendations… She’s unconcerned about her personal clothing, there’s a stark difference between when she’s ‘on’ versus ‘off.’ When she dresses stylish, she’s very stylish… It could be the fault of lots of weird people existing among the older members of the 5th gen, but she fits the role of the person with common sense.”
    Aya: “She’s very well-informed about makeup and skincare, her aesthetic sense is extremely high… She’s kind and listens closely to what members say. When I talk to her, I feel reassured.”
    Miku: “Despite her owning lots of cute dresses and outfits, her personal clothes are just wack.”
    Okamoto: “She always wears the same clothes, but when she’s serious about it, she’s stylish.”
    Nagi: “I figure she holds the most passion toward singing. I feel like just saying she’s good at it doesn’t quite capture it, but to put it in simple terms, she’s good at it… I’ve liked her since the auditions. I one-sidedly talked to her during our training period.” Aruno says that at the 5th (final) stage of the auditions, Nagi told her, ‘I think you’ll pass, so if I don’t make it, I’ll support (osu) you.’
    Kawasaki: “It goes without saying that she’s very skilled at singing. I love Aruno’s singing voice, filled with emotion.”
    Satsuki: “No matter how down I’m feeling, when I’m hugged or comforted by Aruno, it feels like my burdens vanish right away. She’s a girl with a very mysterious power, I think.”
    Tomisato: “She occasionally has a barbed tongue, but I like that. When we first met at the audition, she said without hesitation that she was going to fail out.” Aruno says she thought she’d get dropped once they had to do face-to-face interviews.
    Iroha: “I have just one phrase for Aru-san. A clever klutz (kashikoi doji).”

A listener asks what they think is important for living life. Aruno answers, don’t deny other people. Even if you think something isn’t significant, other people think it’s very important, so don’t deny them. Kubo answers, you shouldn’t live alone. A world with only you in it won’t turn.
    A listener asks what they share in common. Kubo answers, she can relax when she’s with Aruno, they don’t have to be so mindful around each other or feel like they have to keep talking. Aruno gets emotional at this response. Aruno answers, when she or Kubo become interested in something, they both become single-mindedly focused on it.

• Like Like x 14
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
  14. Shima-can

Shima-can Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  15. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    Aruno moe voice compilation :^O^:

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  16. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    She really nailed Shina Ringo's Koko de kisu shite (Day1) and Utada Hikaru's first love (Day2). It was different hearing it live. You can really feel the complexity of these 2 songs yet she was able to perform it live with ease in front of a big audience.
    I was expecting her to at least make a little mistake when she sang first love but there was none. She's really good in the live that even some fans noticed the difference/gap when she sings idol and non-idol songs.
    Also, she nailed her solo line in Kikkake as usual, she made it even louder that it overpowered the backup vocal track.

I'm now excited for the Dec 18 live and most likely, she'll sing Hitomi wo Tojite or Aitai or I love you. :1st:

• Like Like x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    Oh so there is a concert version of First Love!

mod edit: video taken down due to a copy right claim

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Kubo and Aruno talking about their blogs (activate the subs to see english subs):

• Like Like x 6
  19. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    aruno in nakana kana tbs show chiripon.

FkJzA2NUcAA5X-w.jpg FkJzTYuUEAA-3UM.jpg
    FkJzBdgUUAA_T8i.jpg FkJzUVvUoAAMks7.jpg

【2022.12.17 「かなりんのトップ目とれるカナ?」三田麻央 中田花奈 中西アルノ】

• Like Like x 4
  20. humbal