1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Motomura Aoi (Aoitan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Aoi's speech at the 11th Anniversary performance:

[Video deleted by uploader]

EDIT: A longer video from JIJI PRESS which includes Aoi announcing her graduation (at 1:25):

[Video deleted by uploader]

Last edited: Apr 1, 2023
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  3. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    Hoping to see a 1st gen reunion :cute:

4. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Last edited: May 31, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
  5. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  6. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    HKT48's Aoi Motomura (26), who will graduate in July, will release her graduation photo book "Mirai no Temae" (Futabasha) on the 7th of the same month. While pulling the members as a dance leader, she is also active as a spiritual support for her, such as serving as the second team KIV captain. What is the current state of mind of the last 1st generation of such a group? In a recent interview, she revealed that upon her graduation, she would retire from the entertainment industry and move on to her next dream.

――Finally, the dream of publishing a photobook has come true.
     Motomura: I also wanted to release it someday, so I asked if it would be okay to say something selfish at the end, and it came true (laughs). I'm really happy because the fans have been asking me to put it out for a long time.

――With the theme of “Graduation Trip”, you went on location in Yamanashi for 3 days and 2 nights. You loved camping and was nicknamed the "Keeper of the Fire" for your spectacular fire-starting performances on TV shows.
    Motomura: It's been a long time since I made a fire, but it was really fun. I remember being surprised when the members split firewood on a program and said, "Wow!" Shooting makes me feel like I'm really traveling and forgetting about work. I haven't had time to relax since I became an idol, so it was very fulfilling. I took a lot of pictures of beautiful Mt. Fuji, which I had only taken from an airplane (laughs).

――Motomura-san’s future
    Motomura: I won't continue my entertainment activities anymore. I'm saying this for the first time here, but I don't think I'll do it again.

――Different dream
    Motomura: I want to continue dancing. I've seen the auditions of the juniors, and I'm sure there were some who were rejected because they performed dances that didn't look like idols. There are ways to dance and express yourself as an idol. I hope someday to have a studio and open a classroom for kids who want to become idols.

img_5f65719883a0e29172df37487d88f717171458.jpeg

img_bde8f77eeacb2fecb59e555724ac31cb99572.jpeg

img_1e6c8cbdcaebf2817f9d2cb5d93776b1144191.jpeg

https://www.tokyo-sports.co.jp/articles/-/266401

• Like Like x 2
  7. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    WalkerPlus, interview and images.

HKT48 Aoi Motomura releases a graduation photo book "I really enjoyed myself as if I was on a graduation trip for 3 days and 2 nights"

[Motomura Aoi] It was after I decided to graduate, so I wanted to shoot in the atmosphere of a graduation trip. I was asked if I would prefer the mountains or the sea, and I answered that I would prefer the mountains. I like green, and I've been camping for a long time, so I'm sure my image of mountains is stronger. I thought it would be nice if I could shoot in my favorite camp and in the green.

[Motomura Aoi] I went to Lake Yamanaka in Yamanashi because I could do glamping and it was a place with beautiful greenery, so I could shoot in various places. I had never spent so much time in Yamanashi, so when I saw Mt. Fuji for the first time, I was surprised that it was so close. I had never seen it before from an airplane.

[Motomura Aoi] I was able to do a lot of different things during the 3 days and 2 nights, so I went there for work, but I really felt like I was on a graduation trip. I enjoyed it. From early in the morning until late at night, we were all dressed up in various costumes, and we took a lot of pictures. I enjoyed the dinner that I photographed at night.

[The first images are similar to those in the previous post, so I will only include one.]

11893471_615.jpg

11902630_615.jpg

11902631_615.jpg

11902632_615.jpg

11902634_615.jpg

11902633_615.jpg

11902635_615.jpg

https://www.walkerplus.com/article/1142585/

8. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Aoi talks about her PB:

if the video does not show watch the video here

9. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Aoi Motomura of the idol group "HKT48" held a press conference to commemorate the publication of her photobook "HKT48 Aoi Motomura Graduation Photo Book Mirai no Tezen" (Futabasha) in Tokyo on July 8th

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Another video:

EDIT: One more:

Last edited: Jul 9, 2023
  11. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Preparation for her Gradcon:

EDIT: Aoi talks with Hana and Aki:

Last edited: Jul 11, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  12. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Aoi Motomura, the 1st generation member of HKT48, an idol group based in Hakata, Fukuoka, will hold the "Aoi Motomura Graduation Concert ~The Only Blue Shining Jewel~" at the Fukuoka Sunpalace Hotel & Hall on July 17th (Monday). holiday). Motomura is the last 1st generation member of HKT48. In this video interview, she talks about her 12 years of being active in the group since her debut in 2011, and her memorable episodes. She also spoke candidly about her career path after her graduation.

13. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Gradcon digest video:

14. sscrla

Oshimen: