1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yabuki Nako (Nako) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Nov 2, 2013.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 2
  2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 3
  3. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    HiiNako arriving at Gimpo Airport today:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  4. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Here is the tall and short of her new job.

20221219s00041000542000p_view.jpeg

20221218s00041000677000p_view.jpeg

Two part interview

Japan-Korea joint idol boy band audition program "THE IDOL BAND: BOY'S BATTLE" (Saturday midnight 1.58) is being broadcast on TBS. A total of 54 people from Japan and South Korea are fighting for their global debut. SF9's Rowoon (26) and HKT48's Nako Yabuki (21), who acted as MCs for the program, responded to this newspaper's interview and talked about the highlights of the program and their impressions of the participants' performances.

――The highlight of the program is
     Yabuki: "I don't think there's ever been a Japanese-Korean idol band formation project before. I'm really looking forward to seeing what kind of band will be formed.

Rowoon : "The ability of each individual participating is amazing. I'm looking forward to what kind of harmony will be played when everyone with great ability becomes a team."

Yabuki: "1st Army and 2nd Army ." The fact that they are divided into two is also a highlight.I think they are making songs that bring out the best of each, so as an MC, it's fun to watch how the showdown will turn out every time

――Yabuki-san, you have the experience of debuting as IZ*ONE from an audition program, so you can understand the feelings of the participants
    . Yes, I was able to work hard from class F and move up to class A with the feeling that I will definitely rise to the top, so I want you to have the feeling of not giving up. I think that, but I hope you enjoy it. ”

――Yabuki commented on the participants’ performance : “The level is really high. It made me feel all sorts of things like 'I'm impressed' and 'It's fun', so I thought the band was amazing."

--What are the differences between the Japanese and Korean participants?
    Rowoon: I myself feel that there is no difference, and I should think that there is no difference because they are artists. If there is a difference, it is an individual difference.

Yabuki: I don't feel the difference between Japan and South Korea that much.However, I think it's difficult to communicate in Japan. I thought it was cool that you were communicating by talking.”

――How did you overcome communication?
     Yabuki: I used hand gestures. Afterwards, I used sound to explain. Many of them wanted me to speak in Korean.”

https://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment/news/2022/12/18/kiji/20221218s00041000681000c.html
    https://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment/news/2022/12/19/kiji/20221219s00041000544000c.html

• Like Like x 2
  5. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    She's wearing heels and still barely up to his shoulders. :O

6. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

Does anyone know where I can watch her appearances on Korean programs? She was an MC for the Asia Artists Awards After Stage, but I can't find anything other than snippets on YT. Is there a Korean version of AO or 48idol?

7. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Nako arriving today in Korea again:

• Like Like x 1
  8. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    2022 Asia Artist Awards 'After Stage' with Nako and NU'EST member Hwang Min-hyun:

[video privated]

Last edited: Jan 21, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
  9. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2023
    • Informative Informative x 4
  10. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Informative Informative x 2
  11. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1
  13. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Does this mean Nako is managing herself?

14. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I've also been wondering about her management plans and it would appear that so has 'Asagei MUSE' who has published an article today about speculation that she might transfer to HYBE:
    https://asageimuse.com/excerpt/19736

DeepL translation:

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Hm, I don't know, that seems just like pure speculation to me - Nako is graduating to pursue a career in acting. HYBE Japan only has one act so far, and that's Techi (someone correct me if I'm wrong). They're a music focused agency, at least in Korea. It would make more sense to me if Nako were to sign with an acting related agency. Maybe for now she really is self managed

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
  17. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Story in allkpop

Former IZ*ONE member Yabuki Nako shares her thoughts on graduating from HKT48 + her next steps

1675823056-20230207-nako.jpg

In an interview with a Japanese media outlet on February 7, former IZ*ONE member Yabuki Nako shared her personal thoughts on wrapping up her career as an idol.

Yabuki Nako, who officially announced her graduation from her group idol group HKT48 in October of 2022, is currently busy preparing for her graduation concert, taking place on April 1. During her interview, Yabuki Nako relayed, "I have no regrets as an idol. I believe that I have achieved all of my goals as an idol. Whether it was performing in the center, or making the Senbatsu Election, or being selected for AKB48. I was diligent in my career as an idol."

The idol further revealed, "I had always decided that I would graduate HKT48 at the age of 20. Before the COVID-19 era, all 48 groups held coming-of-age ceremonies for members who turned 20-years old."

She then added on, "Afterward, I just started thinking that I wanted to leave something behind before I graduated HKT48. I wanted to find the right time, for me, for the fans, and for the other members."

Yabuki Nako, whose contract with HKT48's management company Vernalassom will come to an end after April 1, plans on transitioning into a career in acting later this year.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/202...ughts-on-graduating-from-hkt48-her-next-steps

• Like Like x 2
  18. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Interview with Nako and her fellow MC of 'The Idol Band: Boy's Battle', Roween of SF9:

• Like Like x 2
  19. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls