1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 31st Single [Kokoni wa Naimono] (2022.12.07)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Oct 31, 2022.

1. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

I wonder if they’ve just given up on the international version of Stagecrowd. This is (to my recollection) the third live in a row that was on the Japanese Stagecrowd, but not international. I think the last one we got on the international site was was the summer tour.

• Like Like x 1
  2. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

I like it, its definitely one of the best grad solo in a while. The song sound kinda like your usual Japan drama ost but its the type that I always listen to and not gonna lie sound a bit like Back Number songs. Combined with Asuka voice and the lyrics,I just love it. Hopefully we get mv for it, it will be another straight L decisions if they don't.

Looks like the composer and arranger the same people that make Do my best-Ja Imi wa Nai,Sayuringo Boshuchu and Jaane.

Update: The single already released on Spotify and other music platform I believe. Overall the single is decent for me with Asuka center and solo songs making it special, my current ranking would be
    Koko ni wa Nai Mono > Koko Kara > Ato no Matsuri > Warui Seibun > 17- funkan > Amai Evidence > Sentou Rhapsody.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Xena55

Xena55 Kenkyuusei

No MV for Asuka's solo is a crazy bad decision that couldn't have been taken on purpose. On what kind of short notice they made this single? That's where my mind goes.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I know what you're saying. Is this all the content they're going to give us this single? I wonder what's going on behind the scenes and why the well run machine seems to be grinding its gears this year? Maybe we'll get something soon?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

The last time this kind of long wait happened on a MV was Route 246, right? Then they announce the release of their 2nd MV collection. Well, I'm just thinking of a possible reason and it might not be enough MV from the 26th until now. But it's just weird. Asuka's solo sounds really nice. I can't imagine not having a MV for it.

Maybe by afternoon Japan time, we'll receive several notifications from their YT channel. Maybe all 4 songs will eventually have a MV. Or maybe . . . :whistle:

6. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Xena55

Xena55 Kenkyuusei

See! Not even Nogi management would be that incompetent to not give her a solo MV :lol:

8. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    My song ranking of this single: Kokoni >>>> Kore kara > Amai Evidence = Warui seibun >> Ato no matsuri > Sento Rhapsody > 17 funkan.
    Overall, I think the A-side of this single is too strong, without a doubt best of this year and can compete with some of Nogi classics. However, the B-sides are kinda a let down imo, weaker than the previous 2 singles.
    Kore kara is a nice song but the vocal kinda lack a punch.
    Amai Evidence is pretty decent, mainly satisfied because of the solo vocals of each members.
    Warui seibun is ok, but the vibe is too similar to the previous single's Under song.
    Not feeling the other songs. Not even my love for 5ki and Sakusaku can save 17 funkan :^^;:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    It should've been nothing but Asuka dancing...

• Like Like x 1
  10. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 4
  11. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Great song, great mv. I'm glad Yamagishi Santa did the mv, I like his work and Romendensha no Machi mv is one of my fav mv.
    The flashbacks scene are just well done, nothing to say more but a great mv for Asuka grad solo.

His other work are Wakaregiwa Motto Sukininaru, Secret Graffiti ,Ano Kyoushitsu, Naimononedari and Nigemizu.

• Like Like x 1
  12. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    • Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 2
  13. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I’m glad all the senbatsu members were able to perform together for Asukachan’s last FNS Kaiyousai performance. Such a beautiful song.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Federico

Federico Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kaki Haruka
    atonomatsuri! Whoa, what an amazing surprise! What a strange, cool vibe!

16. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I know right. I've been listening to it to try and figure out if its only Runa and Yuri rapping and the other 3 (Kakki, Endou, Yumiki) are there for the chorus only. I'm elated for the RunaxYuri rapping duo!

17. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Oricon 2nd day sales: 77,651
    Total: 566,978

Another best 2nd day sale since 25th single.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
  18. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Dec 10, 21:00 JST Premiere. "Ato no Matsuri" self-made MV.

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Camera: Kakki, Sakuchan, Runa, Yumiki, Yuri
    Editing: Runa
    Title text: Yuri
    Can't wait!:banana:

Your wish come true![hehe]

• Like Like x 2
  19. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    ^Yeah! I've already hit the notification button and can't wait! I'm interested in the arrangement because it sounds like Runa and Yuri with the rap sequences and the other 3 as backing vocals. I don't I've heard Nogi do such and arrangement as it's mostly members one by one. Anyhow, I hope to be pleased tomorrow when the MV comes out.

Also the unit members wrote the same blog post reminding us about tomorrow's unveiling:
    Endo: https://www.nogizaka46.com/s/n46/diary/detail/100947?ima=0112
    Yumiki: https://www.nogizaka46.com/s/n46/diary/detail/100948?ima=5116
    All-american girl, Yuri: https://www.nogizaka46.com/s/n46/diary/detail/100949?ima=5116
    Runa: https://www.nogizaka46.com/s/n46/diary/detail/100951?ima=5116
    Kaki: https://www.nogizaka46.com/s/n46/diary/detail/100952?ima=5116

I'm not a sneaker phreak so I can'd distinguish between the Nikes, but Runa's high top Vans suits her well.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  20. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I wonder if this is what they planned to do all along and if the other two units have something prepared as well to be released on a later date. Well, at the least we're gonna get the 5th MV tomorrow.