1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Sakurazaka 5th Single [Sakuratsuki] (2023/02/15)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by minaeshi, Dec 9, 2022.

1. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Sakurazaka46 5th Single 'Sakuratsuki (桜月)'

[oversize image]

Announced during the 2nd day of Sakurazaka46's 2nd Anniversary Live! The single will be released February 15th, 2023. Announcement on twitter and on their website.
    There will for 5 types (Limited A, B, C, D, Regular A)
    Will post more details as they come out :)

Senbatsu
    3rd Row: Takemoto Yui, Matsuda Rina, Habu Mizuho, Masumoto Kira, Inoue Rina
    2nd Row: Yamasaki Ten, Ozono Rei, Morita Hikaru, Tamura Hono, Fujiyoshi Karin
    1st Row: Kobayashi Yui, Moriya Rena, Koike Minami

MV

CD Jacket & Tracklist

[oversize image]

Trivia
    • 5th single as Sakurazaka46, 14th Single overall (Including Keyakizaka46 Discography).
    • First Senbatsu position for Matsumoto Kira
    • First Sakura 8 position for Ozono Rei
    • First A-side center position for Moriya Rena
    • First Single to not feature 1st generations Watanabe Risa, Harada Aoi, Ozeki Rika, and Sugai Yuuka (graduated)​
    • Last Single to feature 2nd generation member Seki Yumiko (graduating at the end of 5th single activities)​
    • With this single, only Kobayashi Yui, Habu Mizuho, and Koike Minami have been featured in every senbatsu since the groups formation in 2015.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2023
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Hopefully we get 3ki before that. A 3ki song would be nice but then again 2ki don't have their own song. I'm pretty sure it will be a Karin center, but (obviously) I would love a Hono center again.

3. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I'm leaning on Karin center too, but I would also like to see a pon and/or miichan as the centers of the other b-sides? I adore Sonia and I feel like miichan should center another song like that but with an mv! It's also so overdue for pon! This might be the last single where they can experiment fully before the 3ki arrive so i would like some exciting new changes :)

4. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

Nogizaka’s 5th and Hinatazaka’s 4th gens both followed the same reveal/integration process, so I’d expect Sakurazaka’s 3rd to adhere to the established precedent. They’ll be announced shortly before the single’s release, have their own song and be added to meguri after the first couple rounds of applications commence but will only participate in about half of the slots per day. I’d be willing to bet on it at this point tbh.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
    i hope karin becomes center this time for the main song, i wouldn't be surprised if she will. Also hope for koike center, because she as an excellent performer and she really stands out in perfomances.

i also hope for a 3ki gen song, i think they will be introduced late january/early febuary.

also i hope for more backs songs, they have so little. i expected more backs songs on as you know, but sadly no. also would like more unit songs.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Someone from 3gen or W-center Karin-Ten would be great.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  7. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Sadly I doubt we'll ever get a 1ki center for an A-side.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    Can I hope for a Karin center?

EDIT: Do we have a Karin-anti here? :confused:

Last edited: Dec 12, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  9. lovetrip

lovetrip Kenkyuusei

i'm actually very curious to see what they'll do with 3ki this single, because i feel there's a 50/50 chance of them being integrated in senbatsu already. leaving the front 8 aside, they're left with only 11 members to spread out among 3 songs, which isn't undoable, but a back row that small would certainly be a first. so i think management will have to choose between airdropping all of 3ki into the single (possible if they recruited around 10 members in total), or do away with the sakura 8 system. hopefully it's the latter, realistically they'll probably start switching up the number as they see fit from now on.

10. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    OMG!! Rena is center. The most unexpected thing ever. Congratulation. It must be something pure and gentle.

11. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
    i'm very happy with this senbatsu, so far i don't have any complaints.

ozono in saku 8, rena center, miichan front member, kira joining senbatsu. personally i think this gonna be a very bright and fresh single.

12. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I'm pleasantly surprised at the senbatsu announcement! I'm so happy to see Rena center! I didn't expect it at all. I'm also so happy to see Pon and MIICHAN back in the front row. Also glad that both Ten and Run get to rest a little in the second row. REI in Saku 8!! My only complaint is that it wasn't a full member senbatsu, but I'm happy :)

Formation

3rd Row: Takemoto Yui, Matsuda Rina, Habu Mizuho, Masumoto Kira, Inoue Rina
    2nd Row: Yamasaki Ten, Ozono Rei, Morita Hikaru, Tamura Hono, Fujiyoshi Karin
    1st Row: Kobayashi Yui, Moriya Rena, Koike Minami

In: Matsumoto Kira
    Out: Uemura Rina, Seki Yumiko

Last edited: Jan 1, 2023
    • Like Like x 3
  13. Maruif

Maruif Member

Oshimen:
    Kokko
    My delulu Karin standom gets more and more delulu... TT

Other than the sad reality of it not being Karin centered, I love this senbatsu. Kira being in it is faaaaaar overdue and Rei in Saku 8 is very well deserved.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I'm a bit sad that Karin didn't center this single, but Rena basically "bloomed" in 2022.

Happy for Ozono, I can imagine a soft single if she ever centers one (to suit her personality). From the 2nd gen, after Ozono, I can only dream of a super-energetic song to be centered by none other than Akipo, Saku's strong and fearless mermaid.

15. ric_cr

ric_cr Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Uemu - Kyoko - Aruno oshi
    • Like Like x 2
  16. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
    i like the poster, it feels freshly chaotic (in a good way)

17. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

This kind,, Hits different,
    reminds me of Nogi's Sing out,
    --
    I think this single will be a turning point,, a small changes that might affect the future of how Saku's vibes will looks like..
    --
    Totally like it !!
    --
    U guys feel it too? this hit just different, not like how Keya or Saku had so far

** The poster above^

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Amazing poster... I see a bunch of pretty girls in colorful outfits and among them a single flame of fire, a drop of blood on snow and grass... OMG Karin!!! Pretty Rena is at the center and I'm so glad for her, but I would bet all eyes will be focused on Karin.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Sakura's fashion is always so bold. After 1st-4th single having 'one-for-all' costume design, they're going for personalized design. This reminds me of Nogi's promo shots (Influencer, 4th album, etc) but Sakura's poses are more fluid.

• Like Like x 2
  20. ric_cr

ric_cr Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Uemu - Kyoko - Aruno oshi
    The concept of the dresses and the colors is very similar to Shiawase no Hogosyoku, at least in the promotional image.

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 4