1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

NGT48 2022 year in review, hopes, fears, predictions for 2023

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by lionel90, Dec 10, 2022.

1. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Your favorite yearly thread has returned.

Let's write your thoughts about the past year and how you see the near future.

2. Dokuro3313

Dokuro3313 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka, Kojiharu
    Hopes: Kawagoe being announced as front member [kami 7] or even center. 3rd Gen reintroducing NGT48's new era.

Fears: not enough sales, not enough views, shrinking fanbase -> disbandment.

Predictions: only one single release, Nakai Rika's, Sato Kairi's & Nara Miharu's last year.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    I would say for 2022 review, All my hope and prediction was fulfilled (and even more).
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...w-what-to-expect-for-2022.23716/#post-1742663

THE GOOD:
    They actually release 2 singles(technically Mikansei no Mirai was an album), actually manages to recruit enough for a 3rd Gen, and the mad man actually did what I think impossible, a Summer Concert tour "out of the region", in Chiba and Saitama even! I only expecting they did it within Hokuriku region at least.
    The local support is to the point all 4 of local TV station are willing to give em a chance and did a collaboration 4 POV Drama.
    Local entrepreneur and farmer and producers letting them be their representatives.

THE BAD:
    • Still, the Depleting "numbers": (*I'm literally copy pasting this paragraph from my post last year) They have 27 members, 17 Official and 11 KKS (26 now after Chikana announced Grad), They're arguably has the smallest numbers of members within 48G. It's smaller than average high school class. Although the small number of member mean the fans could learn about the member easier. All the graduated member actually retired for good.
    • The Images (?): Again my gripe from last year, but I seem like they are all committed to "The Cause", judging to all the KKS they had. So, At least, can we got a surprise pop punk and dance number single at least for C/W of this year?
    TO SUMS UP 2022:
    100% better than 2021, that's about it. The group as whole have ONE single *hiccup* which is pretty much 3 years pent up frustration which is understandably hurt the person affected, but fact it as vague as she stated and it took her 3 years and 3 group to actually release the statement raised some eyebrow.

HOPES FOR 2023:
    • Another Single next year: I think to expect at least 1 single per year is OK, isn't?
    • 4th Generation KKS audition: This would be my biggest worries last year. But since they actually manages to gain 12-1 member from almost "nation-wide" audition still surprising to me. But I'd think it's fine to hope for another auditon now to cover all the "hole" we might get in the next "Graduation Wave"..
    • Hokuriku/Shin'etsu Local Tour (?): Since they actually went to Tokyo Metro for Summer Tour last year, I'll still stand by this: Niigata, Nagano, Fukui, Toyama, Yokohama, again not even expecting 5k capacity venues. and wish for Sister Group theater tour.
    • An Actual Competent Management: This managemnt did everything like 2 step late than other group ffs. I'm fully aware of the whole group safety and scrutiny lead to this issue. But a weekly performer announcement instead of a usual monthly like other group is unforgivable. The KKS should have their SNS by now. The KKS should already performed at least 20 theater show by now.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. baboboy

baboboy Kenkyuusei

The first part of 2022 was exciting as ngt got their first album announcement, but the long series of graduations and departure after the introduction of 3rd gen were alarming. I know that a small streams of graduations is normal after a new generation, but ngt is already so small.

Hopes: More singles and live stages. Revival stages are great but I would like more variety. Single quality to be improved to match Seishun Dokei and Sekai wa Doko Made Aozora na no ka (not likely but I can still hope).

Fears: Any graduations. I really wish rikahime and hinatan stay another year. It seems like the management believes that these two members, along with harurun, are the centers of the group now.

Predictions: Unfortunately, I feel like there will be at least one from 1st gen graduating this year and maybe a couple from 2nd gen or, god forbid, 3rd draft. One or two singles. 4th gen could happen to buff the numbers back up.

• Like Like x 1