1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Calypso

Calypso Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakamotohimeka
    Surely the 5th gen intro episodes were filmed together but had to put two segments that lasted 5 episodes (Hit campaign and smartphone photos) in between before they aired the last 5th gen intro. During Shokichi and Mayutan’s bike ride hit campaign, they had a conversation about Bananaman and the 5th gen and Mayutan mentioned that the senpais (Asuka’s pic popped up) were wondering if Bananaman were ever that casual to the other members. The comment came out of nowhere unless it was said off camera but fast forward to the last episode of 5th gen intro, when they were about to wrap up the episode, Shitara-san wanted a comment from Asuka about the 5th gen. Asuka complimented them then complained that the 3rd and 4th gens intro didn’t get the same treatment as 5th gen and that Shitara-san was quiet off camera with 3rd and 4th compare to the 5th. Meaning they filmed the all 5th gen intro before filming the hit campaign but excluded Teresa, Hina and Sakutan because of the timeline.

• Informative Informative x 2
  2. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

Still haven't found my overwhelming favorite yet, but the drummer may be in the lead and the basketball player seem like she could be interesting too. Will have to wait until the last 3 members get revealed and everyone debuts on SokoSaku. Still waiting for this generations Naako or Kira, someone who's logic can't be comprehended

I was actually looking forward to Mayu though, she was my early audition favorite along with Imaizumi and Risa.

• Like Like x 1
  3. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

Murayama Miu seems to be that one.

Harada Mayu shouldn't be dismissed, she did nothing wrong. If anything, she was a victim as she was a minor and the teacher should be held accountable for that, not the poor girl.

• Agree Agree x 6
  4. juniorbeho

juniorbeho Kenkyuusei

An easier way to tell this is that Bananaman we're wearing the same clothes. The delay to broadcast also probably had to do with Aruno and Okamoto's hiatuses. That's why they weren't included in the hit campaign; I imagine the senpai stepped up for where the other members would have been. It's a shame Ikeda and Kawasaki had their debuts delayed a bit, even more so than expected, but it's worked out fairly well for them since I think.

5. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I hope for them to appear on SokuSaku soon.
    So far Airi, Itoha and Riko all catched my eyes someway or another, but it's still soon.
    Hopefully documentary episodes will keep coming fast

I too have a soft spot for Harada Mayu, whom could have completely twisted Keyaki dynamics back there, so I hope only the best to her and the other almost-our-idol

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Who put new members into a traning camp for 172 days? Are they trying to traumatize them?
    Hardship is great if you can overcome your hurdle and be greater. They worked hard though from the moment they joined the group when the moment they didn't know they were going to a training camp for 172 days which can also explain why s&f took their time to announce them.

I think it's too early to judge from that preview of 3rd gen. Nogi's preview had classical music. Hinata's BGM was calm.
    Saku's BGM is more dramatic whatever that means. If that resembles anything.

• Like Like x 1
  7. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2023
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I actually like the idea of a training camp. I haven't seen the documentary yet, but I feel like it's better for the girls to have some idea of what they're getting into before joining the entertainment industry. While I like the idea of seeing "fresh" and "green" idols and watching them blossom into stars like Acchan or Maiyan, I feel like it's much more detrimental to their adolescence and young adult years to have the girls completely unprepared. 172 days is only half a year, which is more than enough time to teach them entertainment standards, how to gain fans, practice choreography so they're not incredibly stiff and struggling, and not say or do anything that could cause a scandal. But it's also not enough time for them to get to a point where they don't feel like newbies because they've experienced so much already (kinda like kpop rookies).
    The girls who completed the training period are dedicated hard workers, and the introductory vlogs show that many of them are talented and all of them are cute and beautiful, so I have no doubt it was a good decision and I'm excited to see more of them :cute:

• Agree Agree x 4
  9. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
    I also so far like the training camp, it will show the girls what is expected of them as Sakurazaka and how intense things made be in the future. It's (too me) better to prepare them for the real thing then wait.

Also it seems the actual training camp was only 5 days idk how the other days of training looked, but perhaps it could be taken into consideration

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Indeed this camp was for 5 days but maybe there were much more after of that. Definitely 172 days isn't long given that 4.5/2.5/3 gen Sakamich girls needed something between 1 1/2 to 2 years to join Nogi, Keya and Hinata respectively...

Also, since Sakurazaka is so heavily relying on fierce and complicated choreographies, these girls should go the "extra mile" for their sake and the sake of the group they decided to join... Such is the price of the endeavour.

And lastly, I don't believe that they will have such an unbearable time. Of course, training will be tough but they seem more or less prepared for that. Ishirika, the oldest, although saying that she has no prior experience, she was long into idol stuff as her tictoc teen videos exhibit. Even Endo, our cute little drummer, is wonderfully presented as the girl that is so lagging behind, that, when she becomes an accomplished dancer, she will look (and prove) that this group is so much worth to be Sakurazaka46.

I am assured that it will work out gloriously just by looking at them with how much focus and religious attention they watch their senpais during the Samidare yo performance on TV...

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I like the training camp idea very much too.

A proper training will prepare them for what is to come but also give them confidence to reach a still far away goal. If they are lucky it will teach them to take care of themselves through the journey they are just starting.
    It's a good chance to learn a lot and make experiences they'll keep with them forever and watch back to when older.

Like @Philosophy Senpai said, with the heavy choreo Sakura has, training hard before walking any stage will be good both for new members and the whole group

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    @blabla123 wrote
    "tomorrow at 12 jst another episode of the 3rd generation docu will be out."

if the video does not show watch the video here

13. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    What episode!

Reading the comments on YT I think most of Buddies already warmed up to 3ki... and I don't see how it could be otherwise.
    Those girls are giving everything they have, running behind Sakuramembers as best as they can and not giving up even if it's hard and frustrating.

To see them like that surely is giving me new energy to push through my days between work, study and training. They're already doing a part of idols work without even knowning it.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Have you noticed that some of the 2nd gen have changed as they have grown older ? In particular, Matsuri seems to have less of the fun, talkative vibe compared to two years ago. And Runrun with her longer hair looks more mature as compared to her young kawaii look in the past.

Some people don't changed much but some certainly do.

15. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    My dear friend this is called: "getting older"...

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    And of course, a member who has become as essential pillar of sakurazaka through her being one of the 3 centers for each release since their debut, and the member who has been prepped to take on the leadership position while working multiple jobs a day/week to promote the group, will definitely be the few girls who grow up and mature a lot faster than the rest.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    New episode

if the video does not show watch the video here

Hope they keep coming, but....... no one else is hearing Pon voice as narrator??? For real?
    Is it just my obsession? lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    Text on the screen at the beginning said the narration is done by her :D

She is doing a lovely job!

20. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Her instagram stories confirm that, it also says so on the bottom left of the screen at the beginning of the videos :)

Honestly her voice is nice to listen to