1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
    management has promoted 3ki really well so far! I am excited for the upcoming Omotenashikai. The perfomance on the 5th of march will be streamed. I hope that they perform blue moon kiss or microscope.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Saw on youtube that there are extended continuous sokosaku camera segments that focus on a certain member such as Aoi that you don't see on the normal edited screening. Are those special camera outtakes ?

3. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I don't understand this vid
    if the video does not show watch the video here . Why was she a weird plant girl ?

4. welp

welp Next Girls

I am expert in none but, since I'm sucker of audition show, I've watched quite a number of dance + voice training videos. I myself did learn music instrument. I just recited what the real pro said. All voice coaches I've watched start with breathing, pitch and rhythm (in some cases, pronunciation too). For dance, it always starts with rhythm and posture.

If you know nothing, you can do yourself a favor not arguing. If you truly don't mind the 'skill' side then, just not discuss on it.

You are also oblivious to science, sport science to be exact. Footballers especially must follow strict diet to keep their fat ratio roughly 10% as the sport requires extreme stamina. For pro dancers, aside from aesthetic issue, excess weight can deter nimbleness and cause more pressure onto the knee. You must have seen numerous idols quitting over health issues. Certainly, many of which are knee injuries because idols must dance regularly. So, it is hygienic for idols to keep their shapes on slim side.

With some critical skill, you need not to see Le Sserafim to easily deduce it is a dance heavy group.

My assumption has been confirmed. No wonder why your opinion is so skewed from reality. When you know only 1 thing, you seal yourself in a bubble and believe the only thing you know is the most best.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Remember the orange juice episode ? Although it may seem hilarious and light-hearted at first, it does seem like a cruel attempt to humiliate the "orange juice queen". Don't you think so ?

6. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @welp
    1. Nice to admit you're no expert. Really.
    2. Ooops: learning from the "pro" in audicion shows... Kind advice: stop it. It's bad for developing "tastes"
    3. You're watching coaches: Good for you. But the girls are no professional singers. They just do much better if (I repeat IF) they actually sing AND dance frenetically.
    4. Yes, I'm oblivious of sport science. I hate football and I only try to keep some kind of weight control over watching my nutricion and doing daily treadmill workout. My favourite sport is snooker and watching J-drama and anime. I've never been athletic. Am I losing something?
    5. Dance heavy groups are considered also most K-pop groups and any kind of twerking am I right? Well, that's a no for me... I need not see anything else, as Masatsukeishu is as dance heavy and impressive as I need (from a Sakamichi group at least). Except from these groups, I repeat, I'm not a particular fan of the genre.
    6. Annnd (drums rolling) we come to the bashing part.

The word "if" saved you. I know what I know. Enough. Or too much... you don't need to know and I really don't care. But carefull: It is YOU who is arguing (and you keep on arguing) all the time based on what "pros" say or teach. You, know what? We don't care, Sakurazaka doesn't care. They are NOT singers, they are NOT dancers, they DON'T need recognition from ANY audition show, they have all the recognition they need from their particular target group and within the market they are operating...

And one more thing

Stop assuming. It is bad for your health. You do this repeatedly and this leads you nowhere. Only to get a much deserved responce...

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Koike Minami
    It definitely borders on humiliation, but I think Rina excepts her character and embraces it, so it is fine.

8. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    @Philosophy Senpai I commend you for continuing to respond to them but honestly it's been years of this same kpop elitism from this guy that it's honestly useless trying to argue, debate or reason with them lmao. At the end of the day the standards that jpop idols are held to are completely different from kpop idols, so the expectations for one should never be applied to the other. So if you can't grasp that simple concept then jpop simply isn't for you, and that's okay.

Anyway, I've learnt of AKB's 61st single having 3 17th generation members enter their senbatsu ranks (Sato Airi again, but also Hirata Yuki and Yamazaka Sora which are surprises for me!). Alongside Nogi including so many 5ki's for their 32nd single, it makes me wonder how our Sakuchan's 6th single is going to look. I'm enjoying the promotions for 5th but I'm already anticipating the next single and all the changes that are going to come from 3ki's arrival.. I think they're really going to shake up the dynamics of senbatsu.

For those who don't know, this week/weekend will be very big for 3ki! Courtesy of Gakaozaka on twitter > https://twitter.com/Gackaozaka/status/1629875605935214592

Wednesday: Reveal of the 10th 3ki
    Thursday: Reveal of the 11th 3ki
    Friday: Documentary of 11 3ki
    Saturday: 1st day of Omotenashikai
    Sunday: 2nd day of the Omotenashikai, with online viewing (stream), and first appearance of the 3ki on SokoSaku

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @minaeshi Do you happen to know if online tickets will be available from zaiko as well (I can't seem to find anything). So far Zaiko suited me for past events online tickets.

Also regarding the K-pop fans, thank you for the heads-up, I was not intending to continue any further, as I was starting to guess it might have been the case of a K-pop fan. This futile pursuit of "perfection" is sick already: I still remember the days of the "Product48" MNET fiasco (at least for me - I was watching it just for the sake of Takeuchi Miyu) where the audience all it cared about was the oh-so-anticipated high note...! Jesus, all the song's worth was this high note and some twerking... (I know I exaggerate a bit but the standards by which fans appreciate this genre is so alien to me).

• Creative Creative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Before this goes any further...

Enough of the bickering. This is the Sakurazaka46 thread, and you guys are steering it way off topic with insults and by making it about each other.

So stop

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    What time is it Omotenashikai? If it's available on Zaiko I'm gonna squeeze it in my schedules :cute:

• Like Like x 1
  12. mchellelz

mchellelz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    • Winner Winner x 2
  13. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  14. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Murai Yu

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
  15. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

I really like her, she might have been the one I was waiting for. She just has this look/aura about her that screams confidence and skill. Wouldn't surprise me if she ends up being the actual 3rd gen center

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    :wall:
    Hopefully some nice soul will record it :worthy:

Ohh new members are coming!!! Can't wait to watch their intro

17. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Two things are certain now:

1. We won't get any tears from this girl in the documentary about their training for BAN. She must have gone through the training period like a hot blalde through butter...
    2. If I add her on my 3rd oshi list together with Miu and Rika, then I will end up ridiculously oshiing more than a quarter of the whole group. So embarrasing. And there is still another (apparent beauty) that hasn't been revealed yet.

She literally took my breath away with her harmonious facial characteristics, her soothing voice and, of course, her dance. She definitely IS center material...!

18. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    She looks like Abe Mei from Team8 :flower:

19. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Another day, another member

Yamashita Shizuki

if the video does not show watch the video here