1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Well, what a nice question... Based on the fact that Keyakitte had more than 250 episodes, your question my friend seems to have been the result of a RNG (random number generated) draw on Keyakizaka trivia...! What made you think or recall that specific episode?

To answer according to my personal opinion, with all the risks of being mistaken, I think he did actually got mad at both Rika and Naako... And why shouldn't he? The top ponkotsu of the group would have infuriated even a Shaolin monk with their absend-mindedness and lack of focus...

And again according to my (twisted) opinion, no it didn't add drama to an episode that I considered to be among the most boring episodes I've ever watched from this series...

2. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
  3. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    I’d like to think it was real, but you never know.

4. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Wouldn't it be cool if one of the 3rd gens mentions rats and mice are her favorite animals ? Better still if they are street rats. :cool: It will be something really uncommon and will surely garner her alot of attention. Some fans might even be motivated to keep pet rats. There might even be a segment on SokuSaku that shows her playing with the rodents perched on her shoulders :).

5. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I don't think someone already posted Actress trailer around here, so here we go

if the video does not show watch the video here

So far no Rei and Runa together... tzk! :glare:
    but it's good to see Pon and Seira back together :inlove:

can't wait to see all of it

6. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    How many episodes will it have ?

Also, how hard is it for individual members to get miscellaneous jobs such as appearing in variety shows ? Does management help them get jobs ? And do they have to audition for it ?

7. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2023
  8. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Taking from the lyrics of Natsu no Chikamichi:

"I lie in wait for the chance to speak to you to ask you (you) out to the sea (to the sea)"

Is this a coincidence that Takahiro come up with a dance track at Omotenashi kai that interprets ocean waves? Their first MV wears original sailor costume combined with a beginner outfit (like Nogizaka and Keyakizaka weared before their debut).

Then for their debut they wear a navy uniform.
    (navy= military operations at sea)

Is Akimoto trying to go for a sea theme for Sakurazaka? This is 3rd gen's entrance into Sakurazaka.

I'm still confused with seniors worldview in Sakurazaka. It's hard to interpret what they want with it. At times they feel like Nogizaka and other times they want to be Keyakizaka. I wish for them to start to see the light of the tunnel.

After Hinatansai's 4th anniversary live had a flying theme with balloons and airplanes I could see the sea theme be legit for Sakurazaka because before 3rd gen entered Sakurazaka didn't had a clear worldview. Keyakizaka had their underground/factory theme when it wasn't Keyaki Republic. Keyakizaka started with army uniforms in 2016 and had a nazi uniform by mistake at the halloween event.

9. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Don't you think it is very likely that virtually all the first and second gen members will have their own personal laptops/desktops ? We are not living in the 90's. And it is less practical to use just a mobile phone for applications, surfing etc.

Also, on a side observation, have you noticed that the female staff-san usually seem to wear long skirts as well ? It could be more of a cultural thing over there, but don't you think they would look cooler if they wore jeans like the male staff do ? This cool streetwear would contrast nicely with the better dressed Saku members. It would also make the staff-san more distinct from the members instead of competing who has the better skirt [hehe].

Last edited: Apr 4, 2023
  10. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    Yes.

They are probably wearing their own personal clothing rather than some sort of requirement.

11. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I feel I have to share it with all of you and since I have no idea as to where I should post this (admins please move it accordingly if you see fit), I post it in my fav Sakurazaka46 thread:

RIP Ryuichi Sakamoto san, the composer that affected so much my musical tastes during my University years and as a piano student in parallel. Now your music has truly become heavenly!!!

• Like Like x 2
  12. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Dont' you think One Way Stairs is one of their best songs ? It seems to be really underrated. I really love the catchy and distinctive electro-pop tune of the music. The performance in the second tour by Runrun and Karin is definitely one of the most memorable ever :cool:. They look so cool together. Really love their cool leather style outfits. They should keep this particular outfit for other performances and songs in future too, don't you think so ? :)

Last edited: Apr 4, 2023
  13. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Why was Yuipon absent from the first tour ? Not sure if she regretted it later. The main tour only happens once a year. And each tour is unique in terms of stage design, theme, costumes, etc. If you miss it, it will never come back. o_O And not to mention, you will grow older and look older with each passing year. It is best to enjoy every moment. :chuffed:

14. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    She was on hiatus that time and didn't come back until the first anniversary

15. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Why was she on hiatus ? She missed a really good tour. If I were a member, I certainly would not miss such a good opportunity to perform. Remember that each tour is unique in design, setlist etc.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  16. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I mean.... would you rather an idol take a few months out (and one of many tours in her career) to cure her burnout and regain her love for being an idol, or go through with the tour anyway and graduate not long after because she overdid it?

17. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Well, if I were an idol, I certainly would not miss the main tour. I might miss a few episodes of variety or other short appearances or performances, and even some dance practices leading up to the tour, but not the tour itself. I believe every annual tour is unique and should be experienced :), as it will not come back ever again.

Anyway, noticed that during performances especially the tour, they have earphones in their ears. What is it for ? Is it so that the staff can speak to them and remind them to hurry up for the next performance during the MC ?

• Disagree Disagree x 6
  18. juniorbeho

juniorbeho Kenkyuusei

The headphones typically play the music they are singing along to

19. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Can the staff also speak to them on the earphones ? But isn't the music already played on the stage loud enough that the audience can hear ? Wouldn't that make the earphones redundant ?

20. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Oh God... lol

Please, remember idols are human beings first and their health comes before whatever concert or tour or show a fan wish them to perform.

Personally I couldn't care less about what any of us would have done in her shoes, because we don't know how bad she was, the consequences of so much pressure on her shoulders, nor her physical health, but I'd like to see at least a little bit of respect and empathy for Pon and for every single idol who put herself out there.
    Even more for Pon who has been a freaking rock so far and has to reinvent herself again and again.

It's way too easy to point our fingers and just judge.
    Please, don't.

As for the question.. on stage, for musicians and I suppose even more for performers, is way too hard ear the music and others voices clearly. Earphones help with it. I doubt staff gives them instructions when the group is already on stage; that would just end confusing and distracting them through the performance.

• Agree Agree x 6