Ota Yuki (Yukitan)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by ForrestFuller, May 4, 2022.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

[​IMG]
    • Name: Ota Yuki (太田 有紀)
    • Nickname: Yukitan
    • Birthday: March 27, 2004
    • Birth place: Kanagawa
    • Oshimen: Kashiwagi Yuki
    • Charm point: soft ears that she can move by themselves

• Like Like x 2
  2. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Future Girls

3. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Jun 24, 2022
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

There isn't too much content with Yukitan so far... but here are two videos where she appears:

I saw some informations about her on Twitter and I'm going to share them in a future post ;D

• Like Like x 5
  6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

• Like Like x 2
  7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Like I said before, there are some informations about Yukitan that I found on Twitter and I wanted to share them here!

- Yukitan's special skill is eating quickly (cr)
    - Yukitan's admired seniors are Murayama Yuiri and Kashiwagi Yuki (cr)
    - Yukitan picked Yuiri for who she would want as girlfriend: "I always watch YuuNaaMogiOn channel and find Yuiri-san words and action in various video is cute, and also when she's with Nana-san, she's cute. I choose Murayama Yuiri as my girlfriend because of her cute words and actions." (cr)
    - Yukitan's favorite AKB song is Oogoe Diamond (cr)
    - The song that Yukitan wants to perform is Yokaze no Shiwaza. Her answer: "Yokaze no Shiwaza because of my beloved Kashiwagi Yuki-san." (cr)
    - When talking about routines before performances, Yukitan answered: "Before the Tadaima Renaichuu stage starts I'm next to Yamazaki Sora-chan so I give her a fist bump." (cr)
    - During a theater MC topic of the "house where you want to live in the future", Yukitan answered: "Something like a log cabin by the beach." (cr)
    - Yukitan's penlight colors are light blue and purple (cr)
    - Miu said that the 17th gen member who got her attention is Yukitan! it was during the 22/06/19 performance of Team 4 where they talked about which 17th gen interests them. Miu's answer: "Yuki-chan, Ota Yuki. At first, Mizushima Miyu is so cute and I still like her but I've been interested in Yuki-chan." (cr)
    - During an online talk with a fan, Naachan said that the 17th gen member she likes the most is Yukitan! it was in August 2022. The fan asked: "Among the 17th gen members, is there anyone that is Naachan's type?" and Naachan answered: "Everyone is really cute, but yeah, I like Ota Yuki chan the most! Yukitan! She's a nice girl. We talked a lot." (cr)

Some videos...

- Yukitan playing the saxophone during 17th gen's show (she played the song Pretender)
    - Yukitan playing the saxophone in Sayonara Mouri-san with Naamin and Niina (they played 365nichi no Kamihikouki)
    - Short subbed video of Yukitan's 100 Q&A from debut. Some of her answers: no one can beat her at judging if a note is on pitch or not; she once scored 99 at karaoke; she doesn't like spicy food but she eats it often anyway; something that has been troubling her these days is that she keep falling asleep on the train.

Some praises for Yukitan from other 17th gen members during a theater MC:

Hashimoto Eriko: She's an incredible eater and very cute. (cr)
    Hotei Moka: Isn't her singing voice really lovely? Above all else Yukitan has a beautiful voice. (cr)
    Mizushima Miyuu: When I never went home, Yukitan would call out to me and order me to go home early. She has a firm character. (cr)

That's it! This helps to know Yukitan a little more :flower:

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

• Like Like x 2
  9. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

I’ve noticed Yukitan always likes any of the Nogizaka tweets that feature Hayashi Runa, and seemingly not any of the other members, so it’s safe to assume she’s a fan of hers. Anyone happen to know if she’s talked about Runa anywhere? I’m supposed to have an online handshake with Yukitan this weekend, so if she hasn’t talked about her Runa fandom anywhere then I think I’ll ask her about it.

I’m a fan of both of theirs, so it would be cool if they’ve actually interacted with each other.

• Like Like x 1
  10. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    I'm pretty sure she said it somewhere on her showroom, but would be great if you can confirm with her, of course! ;)

According to this tweet, she is a fan of Hayashi Runa from Nogizaka and Kanemura Miku from Hinatazaka
    https://twitter.com/HIDe_tohoku48/status/1570384095246684168

• Like Like x 1
  11. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

So I did end up having that online handshake with Yukitan. My Japanese is poor, so I speak it slowly so as to not make any mistakes. However, since I was looking to cover a lot of ground with only two tickets, I tried speaking much faster than usual and definitely stumbled over my words and made things worse in terms of the amount of time I wasted lol. Not like a nervous stumbling, just… somebody trying to speak more quickly than they’re realistically able. Thankfully she seemed pretty hyper, so it matched my uncharacteristically chaotic energy during the call.

She was able to read my name out quite well, with it being written in English. I do want to do some English quizzing if I meet her again… Anyway, after some introductory stuff I asked if she liked Runa and she very enthusiastically said she did while also looking incredibly surprised that a random gaijin fan would ask that. So I asked if she’s ever talked to her, and she dejectedly said that she hasn’t yet. I was in the middle of trying to encourage her to talk to her, but I ran out of time. Just one more ticket would have given me enough space to get that out without rushing, but oh well.

I have an online meet and greet with Runa planned for next month. I’ve already met Runa a number of times at this point, so my goal there is to tell her about Yukitan and to encourage her to talk to her. I’d like nothing more than to nudge two idols I like into a friendship, lol.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Nice to hear you had a nice time and confirmed that she indeed is a fan of Runa!
    It's great that you made quite an impression in your first meeting!
    She's one of the smarter ones so she should be able to get some of your quiz correctly, I hope.
    And good luck on getting your personal quest fulfilled, if that does come to pass it would be quite the feat! :)

=======================
    Yukitan recent pics

17ki Big Sis group!
    [​IMG]

from Jan 22 Hanashikai

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

With senpais!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 23, 2023
    • Like Like x 4
  13. comfygazer

comfygazer Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    さとみな ♡
    aww, she seems so cute!! and i think it's really considerate of her to go out of her way and match your energy while talking. i had my suspicions that she was a runa fan after seeing a ton of runa's tweets pop up on my tl because of her, but its nice to see it confirmed. it'd be nice if the two of them could get closer someday.

i'd love to do a handshake event with one of the kenkyuusei girls, but my japanese is absolutely hopeless, i'd have to either spend a couple months studying or rack up several tickets to even be able to get a full sentence out lol

good luck on your m+g with runa! she seems like a lovely girl, so i'm sure you'll have a great time : D

• Like Like x 1
  14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

• Like Like x 4
  15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yukitan's childhood pictures <3

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yukitan was at an event "Shibuya LOFT9 idol club vol.38" yesterday, together with 3 other female idols.
    The idols were: Watanabe Minami (caeca), Mizuno Nanaha (Shissou Crayon), Ichimiya Sayaka (JamsCollection)
    Yukitan represented AKB! She said on Twitter that she enjoyed talking, eating and meeting the fans ^^

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg

it's nice that she's getting solo work!

• Like Like x 4
  17. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

<3 Happy 19th Birthday Yukitan!! <3

001.jpg