1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ikeda Tenna (Tenna)

Discussion in 'NMB48 Kenkyuusei' started by lionel90, Dec 19, 2022.

1. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    [​IMG]
    Name:Ikeda Tenna - 池田 典愛
    Nickname:Tenna - てんな
    Birth:2005-10-05
    Favorite food: Ice cream, sushi
    Hobbies: Watching comedy, watching cartoons, make-up, eating ice cream
    Skills: Thumb twitching, iron bars, grasping objects with toes, sleeping
    Future dreams: Idol loved by people from all walks of life

NMB48 9th generation member who made her debut on 22-12-19

• Like Like x 2
  2. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    I like tenna, she looks like and angel and she has a husky voice

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Apr 2, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  3. x_lambs

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Tenna is still new enough that she reads every comment.

i think she goes a little too far with the landmine look. heavy dark shadow under the eye

Last edited: Apr 2, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  4. x_lambs

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Husky Voice, at 3:55 honopi comes in to frame for a tenna monomane

• Like Like x 1
  5. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    Tenna's performance of Temodemo is certainly one of the things everyone needs to hear before they die... I'm still getting goosebumps every time hearing the exact part Honopii is mimicking! Tenna's voice just fits the song too well!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Someone uploaded the part of Honopii's imitation during the SR and added a short video of the TemoDemo performance, so you can hear Tenna's voice here :cute: She sounds so good :cute:

Also...

[​IMG]

I love her reaction hahaha
    She's so cute and funny <3

• Like Like x 1
  7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Some pictures of Tenna from her blog...

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg

Btw she is my favorite member in 9th gen along with Yukatan ^^
    I love Tenna's personality and her style, she always looks great <3

8. x_lambs

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Tenna was the latest suspect in the detective Keito series. One of the funniest “accusations” was Tenna’s Gal-style, heavy makeup, and showy fashion.

My own observation is that Tenna has to tone-down her makeup before going onstage. Also, she must be the tannest member since the aomori draftee nishiyama rena

9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I watched the NMB show "GSGK" from back in May, with Tenna, Koyorin, Wakapon and Siyeon. I watched it for Tenna! it has a total of 4 episodes of around 20 minutes and you can watch them here (this link is for episode 1 and then you have episode 2, 3, 4 listed on the right side). This show is quite similar to the "Presents" show except that here they have only 3000 yen and have to do 4 activities (one for each episode like in "Presents") with just that money. I'll give a little summary/opinions (with spoilers!).

For episode 1, they went to a big playground, it was cute! Tenna and Koyorin said that they woke up really early that day for this show (Koyorin at 4am, Tenna at 5am). But they both had quite a lot of energy, Wakapon/Siyeon were talking about how it's nice to be young XD (Tenna and Koyorin are 17). They played hide and seek and Tenna was good! when Wakapon had to find the other 3, she found them all except Tenna. then it was Tenna's turn to search, she found the 3 of them really fast. She's good at this game! (btw this part reminded me of the song Romance Kakurenbo, because the song has this theme, kakurenbo = hide and seek, and the talking part in the song has the same question/answer that they ask in the game lol)

For episode 2, they went to eat something, they pretty much used all of their money here :^^;: and I feel like it wasn't worth it because they didn't finish eating it (only Siyeon finished). it was nice to see them have a talk ^^

Episode 3 was my favorite! They went to a place and played a survival game. They had everything, the military outfits and weapons (not real lol nothing dangerous). They practiced a bit with shooting, and then they went in a room where they had to hide and do a battle. Koyorin was pretty good in this XD They played by senior VS junior team at the end and junior team won, it was thanks to Tenna this time ;D I found the game parts really fun to watch lol.

Lastly, in episode 4, they went to a museum about donuts o_o They visited the place, did a quiz about it, played a cleaning game, etc. and at the end, they tasted different small donuts.

Overall, this was nice, I would recommend episode 3 the most, episode 1 was cute too! Tenna did well and I love her chill personality, she's really simple and natural. and I also love her fashion sense, she was in all-black with the green bag. She looked great! <3 and of course, even though I watched this because I like Tenna, all the members were nice and funny!

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Before joining NMB, Tenna was an idol in a group called 'Crescent Ark'.
    Here you can see her talking about it during the 9th gen intro show when Nagisa asked her!
    She said that she used to be idol, but suddenly it was over, and she wanted to try it again.
    I'm glad she didn't give up. and now she can get a nice career in NMB ^^ Let's support her!
    At the end of the video, we see her in the 'Crescent Ark' days. She had shorter hair! Cute <3

• Like Like x 1
  12. x_lambs

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Added image file
    From cresent arc

• Like Like x 1
  13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Looks like Mikana likes Tenna... [hehe] This is cute lol. Mikana also likes Sakatan, she likes anyone who has a gyaru style haha. I want to see the 3 of them in a subunit please :cute: Hopefully there will be more interactions between them, maybe some shows together etc. :blush: Btw, they call her "Iketenna" here, I guess that's one of her nicknames now!