1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage Team BII [Namba Egao Kaika Sengen] (2022/02/19 - 23/11/02)

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Jan 16, 2022.

1. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    [​IMG]
    https://twitter.com/nmb48_official/status/1494938358707286017

Title: Namba Egao Kaika Sengen (なんば笑顔開花宣言)
    https://twitter.com/nmb48_official/status/1494963881370066947

Starting Line up:
    • Sumino Wakana
    • Kuroda Fuuwa
    • Sakata Misaki
    • Yoshino Misaki
    • Tanaka Yukino
    • Hayakawa Yuna
    • Asao Momoka
    • Kameno Zion
    • Lee Siyeon
    • Satsuki Aika (100th performance on shonichi day)

Shonichi: 22/02/19

Setlist:

Kage Hana: Asao Momoka

M01 - Isshukan, Zenbu ga Getsuyoubi nara ii no ni... (center: Sakata Misaki)
    M02 - Gomen ne, Suki ni Nacchatte...
    M03 - Otoshiana

MC

M04 - Heart Gata Virus (Sakata, Kuroda, Sumino)
    M05 - Runner's High (Kameno, Asao, Tanaka, Hayakawa, Yoshino)
    M06 - Shinkirou (Lee, Satsuki)

MC

M07 - Taiyou ga Sakamichi wo Noboru Koro
    M08 - Virgin love
    M09 - Almond Croissant Keikaku

MC

M10 - Todokanasou de Todoku Mono

Encore
    EN01 - Oh My God!
    EN02 - Bokura no Eureka
    EN03 - Datte Datte Datte
    EN04 - Koi to Ai no Sono Aida ni wa (centers: Sakata Misaki, Satsuki Aika)
    EN05 - Hikoukigumo

Kaneko's entrance

Satsuki Aika is appointed Team BII captain
    Vice captain : Sumino Wakana

Last edited: Feb 20, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  2. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Yua

Yua Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    Shiyomin, Sakatan, and Pikarun! My current top 3 kss, nice :chuffed: I’ll have to find time to watch this one!

• Like Like x 1
  4. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    best stage I ever watched! Great setlist! Amazing line-up! Egao mantan Sakatan centre! Kawaii! Everyone go watch it!!!

5. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Wait which song is thumbnail again?

6. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    My bad.
    It's Runner's High from Thumbnail album

7. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    2022.06.25 Evening Show
    Yoshino Misaki appeared in Heart gata virus and it was lovely.
    This KK stage is my favorite stage among the current NMB48 and AKB48 stages. I watched Team BII enough times now that the highlight is seeing who will appear in Heart Virus (next to center Sakata Misaki of course) and who will take the fall in Runner's High. There is a line halfway through the song about the line "when tears come out" and choreo calls for a member to fall to the stage. Usually, Tanaka Yukino makes an impressive landing, Fukuno Ami will more gracefully fall to her side, and Sakashita Mako will perform a full faceplant so violent that the close-up cam cuts away from her so it's only visible if you watch the live in-person or using the fixed-point camera.

Compared to team 4 thumbnail the NMB48 KKs positively attack Runner's High, with good reason. Runner's High in Namba is a unit song with 5 fresh members hoping to make an impression. The thumbnail version is the 3rd song in a 4-song opening with eight members averaging 21/22 years old in the cramped Akihabara stage. To go full out in Akihabara would mean putting a boot in someone's backside so it's no wonder the Tokyo girl's stick to the 16-nin choero and (usually) Tada Kyoka just falls to her knees.

The comparison video is from performances in May

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Jun 30, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  8. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    • Like Like x 2
  9. JoKawaruso

JoKawaruso Kenkyuusei

10. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Like Like x 1
  11. x_lambs

Twitter:
    worklodz
    22.11.23 Misaki performes in Shinkirou. Her duet was with yayoi. A beautiful song with 2 beautiful members. I don't know if it's her first performance of this unit but it's first timd i saw it. Misaki (Yoshino) has now been in all 3 unit songs and i like this pairing best.

Can't post any examples of the current stage for reasons, but I'd say aika brings the kojiharu vibe best, kuroda too is a strong performer all around

overall the best performers of this song, in this stage, are aipi, fuuwa, shiyeon, and zion. I did not like the fuuwa mocchan ver, and well, they are separated now.

but nothing really compares to the original

or the heavy hitters sasshi and miichan

credit to the loaders...i hope these videos can stay up because they are wonderful songs by elite members. NMB48 is having their youngest perform the song and its a welcome addition the KKs stage. A3 was a long running stage for NMB48 (their debut stage iirc) so they have history with the song.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2022
  12. x_lambs

Twitter:
    worklodz
    According to ticket center Keito is scheduled to appear in the Feb. 16th show. Nani~
    Other members scheduled:
    Kameno Zion - if she was in AKB48 she would be Remi
    Sumino Wakana - the ace now that sakatan is in team N allstars
    Ike honoka - she has the air of a career office lady instead she became an idol
    Sakashita Mako - the only thing holding back her popularity is being raised as a male child (not a negative for me)
    Sakamoto risa ( girl will enter high school in April and still hasn’t mastered hair and makeup)
    Sakurada ayaka - her head is small so she will always be popular among wotaku
    Tatsumoto yayoi ❤️ (a real life princess)
    Tanaka yuki~sno☃️ girl has choreography down for every namba stage and I predict she will be making her own choreo for a bside soon
    Matsuoka Sakura (consistently sells out her slots. She has “it” obviously)
    Shiotsuki “detective “ Kate - is she getting ready to lead the new gens? I can’t wait to see the stage. I hope it’s not a typo.

So after watching the archive, Keito was indeed a guest on the Team BII stage, to issue a challenge to the young members, that she (Keito) will not lose to their freshness (even Risa). at 17 years old Keito is still younger than half the members appearing last night. It appeared she was wearing Yoshino's costume in the opening act and performed heart gata virus. During the encore, when they change to t-shirt and jeans i noticed that the shirts actually have trainee written on the unpromoted members.

in her own words:

makochi, somehow ayapyon is always lurking in the background of the young members.

the lovely yayoi

credits to the same uploader on these SHOWROOM captures

Last edited: Feb 17, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  13. x_lambs

Twitter:
    worklodz
    I didn’t notice until today that only promoted members wear team BII hair ornament on stage(during the opening, this changes with unit costumes). Kenkyusei must wear their profile hairstyle without ornament. Ayapyon, yukino, and makochi have been able to appear with a different hairstyle than their profile photo.

The 7th gens pretty much all had to wait until promotion to perform with a different style. Most notably aika, who wore that gokiburi hairstyle forever

• Informative Informative x 2
  14. x_lambs

Twitter:
    worklodz
    EDIT: Rei behaved herself with the 8th gens. the reason for guesting BII stage? "I thought it would be fun" I suspect it is some kind of scouting mission, keeping BII stage fresh, or considering 9th gens new stage and last of hope of 8th gens kurashima is now no hope.

2023.03.31 18:30. In a risky move Jonishi Rei will perform with BII; members scheduled to perform
    上西怜・瓶野神音・佐月愛果・芳野心咲・池帆乃香・坂下真心・桜田彩叶・龍本弥生・田中雪乃・松岡さくら
    Jonishi Rei, Kameno Zion, Satsuki Aika, Yoshino Misaki, Ike Honoka, Sakoshita Mako, Sakurada Ayaka, Tatsumoto Yayoi, Tanaka Yukisnow, Matsuoka Sakura

source: Group ticket center

Last edited: Apr 1, 2023
  15. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90