Kitagawa Yuri (Yurichan) / 4th Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by eternalord, Dec 2, 2018.

1. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I'll miss her on Nogichuu. One of few members that could make the show more interesting and fun to watch. Surprised me more than Momoko's announcement tbh.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Heelo

Heelo Kenkyuusei

I'm sad to see her go. She was definitely a unique personality who will be missed. I wonder where she's going to study? Maybe back to California

3. lilwisper

lilwisper Kenkyuusei

This one burns a lot. I really liked her calmness and her English. Her rapping bits was tooooo cute. I wish her well in here studies and future activities.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Happy graduation, Yurichan! :ome:
    Wish you the best for your study and future!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Not our All-American! Welp... I wish her all the happiness in the world.

6. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

Nooo Yuri :cry: one of the most unappreciated personalities of the group.

By the sounds of it she'll be taking a study abroad year as part of her uni studies?

7. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    I will miss her quirky personality and mypace chara. Best of luck, Captain Yuri!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I heard about Yuri-chan from Seira's thread. It had been a thunderstrike... A graduation coming from the 4th gen, any 4th gen, is simply too hard to endure. It is also a sign that "there is something rotten in the Kingdom of Denmark". I don't like it at all, Nogizaka management d'you hear?!?

Yuri, sweet Yuri, humble, refined, sweet-spoken and educated child, the "kitten" of the 4th gen with the super-adult aura, I will miss you. An idol positioned somewhere along the marginal territories, had finally found her niche in the most unconceivable way: rapping with her partner Runa.

Now, it seems to me that, whenever she appeared on screen, I never got enough of her, always wanted more Yuri, more Yuri, just 60 more seconds of Yuri. So sad that one realizes another person's worth when losing that person.

Good luck sweet Yuri. Be Happy!

9. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Koike Minami
    I wonder if the overseas studying is for a year or if she will be going to graduate school overseas.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. redavis460

redavis460 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Forever Himetan
    One of the smartest, classiest, and without a doubt, most beautiful women who has ever been on Nogizaka’s roster. . .I know there is so much more to all of them than just photo books, but I really would have cherished hers. Best of luck, and wishing a bright future to “Cutie” Gawa.

• Like Like x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    Her blog says she will only be in the group until the end of June. And also asks readers to comment things they wanted to come true then.
    The 4カス in me have always wanted to see Nogizaka Doko E one more time, a show where all 16 are just visiting places they want to, having fun... of course in this era of Nogi this idea would be no longer be practical, but...
    And I also wanted the English series with Rei on Haishinchuu continue. I think they stopped at only 2(?) episodes.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Let's study with Yuri and Sakutanchan! Yuri showing Sakuratan how she studies.

if the video does not show watch the video here

I was watching the 31st single mini-live and couldn't help but feel lonely when Atonomatsuri was performed. It was my favorite performance (and there were many in that mini live I thought were particularly good...).

Anyhow, let's all be in study all with Nogizaka members!

• Like Like x 3
  13. Gingko_Balboa

Gingko_Balboa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    山崎怜奈 - 石森 璃花 - 松田好花
    With smart queen yuri-chan graduation soon, we urgently need another academic test episode :^O^: I'm curious how well 5ki academically.

• Like Like x 5
  14. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

卒業おめでとうございます! 5年間お疲れ様でした!

• Like Like x 2
  15. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Hmmm... Sayonara, Yuri-chan. Happy graduation and congratulations. I am going to miss our All-American Nogi member. I wish for her all the happy blue skies.

Here last blog: https://www.nogizaka46.com/s/n46/diary/detail/101601?ima=0525
    And really her last, blog: https://www.nogizaka46.com/s/n46/diary/detail/101602?ima=1040

That last one she informs us that she's writing a movie which will be her final Nogizaka work even after her graduation. She will involve 4th Gen so I can't wait. For one last time, we'll get to see the blue skies through Yuri's eyes.

• Like Like x 9
  16. lilwisper

lilwisper Kenkyuusei

It's a little sad that Yuri didn't have a special Nogichuu episode to graduate with. I was hoping for some type of rap battle thing like she had on one of the videos. Too cute when she raps. hehehe

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Happy birthday, yurichan!

• Like Like x 2