Alice Project

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Sadia23, Apr 3, 2014.

1. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Excellent report Oddball! Welcome back! We look forward to hearing more of your adventures in Japan & you reuniting with Momomin! <3
    Question: Are you able to buy tickets right at PARMS booth when you walk in again?

2. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    @blurryeyes
    Yes, tickets were able for purchase at the 1st floor counter.

And I am planning to go a couple more times but not as much as I used too. But that has more to do with KJ no longer doing performances every day.
    Also I probably will see Steam girls only once as, according to the schedule, there is only one day that KJ and SG perform together.

• Like Like x 2
  3. David B

David B Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Great that you are getting in to see them again :)

I'm trying to persuade my two mates that we should take in a show when we are Tokyo in August :)

4. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

KAMENJOSHI-COCOROID -Live stage Dance practice-

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
  5. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    Short version:

Momomin is the most beautiful girl in the world.

Long version after tomorrow night

• Like Like x 1
  6. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    Ok, a bit later then expected but falling asleep dead tired at night isn't really a condition to write in so now I am writing this from Ueno park.

Meeting Momomin again:
    I admit to having been pretty nervous when I was heading to the venue where Momomin would be. It was a concept cafe in Kabukicho named Princess Palace.
    Now, anyone who has read a travel guide book has read that Kabukicho can be a dangerous (and then I mean dangerous in the Japanese sence) place for solo tourists but luckily it was right at the entrance of the area.
    I found the entrance elevator and went up to the floor where the cafe was. Upon exiting I immediately stepped into the cafe and at the other side (it wasn't that big, maybe around 25 seats) I saw her!
    She was dressed in the staff uniform which consisted of a short white idolstyle frilly skirt and a long crop top in the same style with a lace ribbon around her neck which left the upper part of her stomach exposed. Topping it off was a small crown (according to Momomin it was cheap but it looked good).
    It all looked perfect on her and she looked absolutely amazing. She was more beautiful than I ever would thought have possible.
    She greeted me with her typical welcoming and enthousiastic smile and begged me to take a seat. A few other people who already arrived and who I knew from the theater were also there and welcomed me back in Japan.
    After being explained by someone of the regular staff about the system (which I already researched beforehand) I ordered my first drink (an orange juice, don't judge me. My policy is to alternate between non alcohol and alcoholic drinks.) and after I received it I gave Momomin her first bag of presents consisting of: A bar of chocolate with a custom printed ribbon around it, a scented candle and a handbag.
    She was happy with all of them and in turn that made me happy and relieved (because well, you never know).
    It wan't that busy that night so everyone got plenty of time to talk with Momomin and let me tell you; it felt like a dream. Talking with her during cheki time in her idol days, liveone or these days days her streams, nothing comes close to have her, in the flesh, in front of you without any pressure and just talking and sharing a few drinks or games. She even sang a song. It was heaven and the hours flew by. When the end came I ordered a signed cheki and went back to the hotel as a happy man.

About the venue. The cafe (but it was more like a bar) was completely painted white whith palace style half columns decorating the walls. Their was a princess style chair for chekis and a couch area. The dominating feature was the pear shaped bar with white cushioned bar stools all around it.

Second night.
    I arrived a bit later as the previous day some Momomin fans invited me for lunch but we hadn't set a time and I was planning to write Momomin a letter after lunch. Little did I know but that lunch was at 15:30. Now the people I was with went to the venue as they were but I wanted to shower and change into something more neat (and I had to pickup the presents and write the letter).
    This time it was a lot busier (pretty logical seeing it was Saturday) but I still managed to grab a spot.
    The gifts this time consisted of: A Miffy cuddle blanket (bought in The Netherlands), more chocolate and a diamond necklace that left her speechless (I had teased her on stream a few nights before about a gift I got for her in Ginza). I also gave her a Gucci lipstick but that wasn't a surprise as the night before I noticed the one she was using was almost used up and I told her not to worry about it.
    Because it was busy I got a little bit less talking time than before but I still enjoyed just watching her and talking with the other visitors and one member of the regular staff in particular (although with the much needed help of the translator apps and tools I brought).
    Even though the night before I told Momomin I wouldn't buy any bottles (one guy did buy a ¥120.000 one and shared it) because I rather buy her a ticket to Europe (which is NOT a joke) I did buy an ¥8000 one this time. Tasted pretty good and it made her smile. Having a toast together was also nice.
    This night I ordered 4 Momomin chekis (3 normal, 1 signed) which were all lovely.
    After asking permission from Momomin and assuring her I wasn't cheating on her but was just doing it as a reward for working hard I also ordered a signed cheki of the staff member, Mirai (Mi-Rai), that did her best to talk with me and others when Momomin was busy.
    When it was time to leave I have her the letter and left. This time with a heavy heart because if I can see her again (and there is nothing sure about that) it will be atleast 6 months away.

Fun thing:
    Yesterday Kamen Joshi did a set with everyone in Armor costume (sadly Tomoka and Seri weren't there) and during unit cheki time the man before me (the leader of the MOS, but I have no idea how to write his name) told the members of me visiting Momomin her party.
    This led to me being (after the picture was taken) being stormed by 5 more than cute Idols to be questioned. When I told them about the handbag they went "Kyaa" but after telling them about the necklace they went "KYAAAA!!!!" which is something I will never forget.

PS: My totall bill for 2 nights at that cafe was around ¥55.000 which I find to be a bargain. I stayed between 8 and 9 hours total, personal contact with unlimited drinks, 1 bottle and 5 chekis. Liveone for the same time would have a costed about the same, but then without drinks, chekis or personal contact.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2023
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

KAMENJOSHI-DEAR☆PAIN LIVE 20230304

• Like Like x 2
  8. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Kamen Joshi Kamaido Clock live show 3.17.23

• Like Like x 2
  9. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Steam Girls - Hapi Raki Live 3.4.23

• Like Like x 1
  10. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Kamen Joshi: HIGH and LOW

Last edited: Mar 31, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
  11. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

MV /KAMENJOSHI x UP☆T : UP☆T~Up Tension~

Last edited: Apr 13, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  12. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Behind the scenes of their latest MV...

• Like Like x 1
  13. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Catch the 1st 1/2 of Moa-chan's birthday-fest while you can...

Also... KAMEIDO☆C'ROCK 1 year anniversary song!

• Like Like x 1
  14. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Tsukino Moa Birthday Festival Digest:

• Like Like x 2
  15. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

KAMEIDO☆C'ROCK[recording video]

Last edited: May 10, 2023
  16. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Kamen Joshi Kamekuro Free Live

17. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Kamen Joshi Jumpin' Baby

• Like Like x 3
  18. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    • Informative Informative x 2
  19. natsu-kun

natsu-kun Kenkyuusei Wiki48 Admin

Oshimen:
    48 x 404
    Twitter:
    48nefi
    Breaking news:

Tsukushi Himari (Steam Girls) announced her graduation: https://ameblo.jp/tsukushi-himari/entry-12815692780.html

the reason being what's to follow..

https://twitter.com/AliceProject_mb/status/1689637729766678528 / https://kamen-joshi.com/元仮面女子立花あんなプロデュースアイドル/
    ex-Kamen Joshi Tachibana Anna will be the producer for new idol group named 'Meno New Year' (メノニューイヤー), which will debut on 10/2 at P.A.R.M.S. with following line-up:

-Hinata Nao (cerisier)
    -Aiki (cerisier)
    -Kagurazaka Rieru (cerisier)
    -Yamazaki Haruna (Steam Girls)
    -Nanami Mana (Steam Girls)
    -Sakura Ryoko (Slime Girls)
    -Yagami Mone (AJ)

Also cerisier will disband and their last live will be on 9/26.

(no idea if this affects cerisier as a whole or will カタクリ娘(コ)伝説 (Tanaka Reina, Nozaki Yurika, Oogami Aya and Hazumi Airu) be unaffected)

Last edited: Aug 11, 2023
    • Informative Informative x 2
  20. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    This new group certainly is a surprising turn of events.

I actually read the graduation announcement of Tsukushi Himari first and thought to myself "Well that is a killing blow for Steam Girls"
    On one hand I am sad that Steam girls will seize to exist (for now atleast) but I am happy for the two remaining members that they can continue their idol dreams in the new group.

Same goes for Cerisier but if feels less painful for me as that group already was but a shadow of what it once was thanks to covid hitting the idol industry hard.

I don't think that 4 person unit whose name I keep forgetting will be affected. They seem pretty popular so I don't see any need to change them.

It will be interesting to see if Meno New Year is going to integrate some Steam Girls and Cerisier songs into their reportoire or if those will go to Kamen Joshi and that other unit.

I will say though, sadly once again:
    Alice Project needs more, far more, trainees for all groups/units.

But I am in Tokyo on the 2nd of October :fear:

• Like Like x 1