Single Nogizaka46 33rd Single [Ohitorisama Tengoku] (2023.08.23)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Jun 19, 2023.

1. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

First and foremost, congrats to Nagi. It was obvious that she will at least center one single this year.
    Happy for Reno and Terepan first time! And Ioki stepping one row forward is deserved. But why Shokichi and Sakura 3rd row? Naaah..
    Looking forward to the song, I liked the 32nd Single song, but now I wish for an energetic banger! ^^

Last edited: Jun 26, 2023
  2. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

No harm, no foul. I know it can get zesty in here with all these predictions and opinions on who “deserves” to be senbatsu or center. At the end of they day, we’re all supporters. I personally wish that each member can at least experience senbatsu once but that isn’t feasible with such competition. Dog eat dog idol world. The only thing I do not like about these announcements is trying to go to bed after getting hyped up!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Akira sunset is rumored to be involved in this single
    Hopefully we can expect a good song

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. baketon

baketon Kenkyuusei

Last time Miku and Ioki were 3rd row, Satsuki and Sakura 2nd row, now it's reversed.

5. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Sato Kaede (30th) --> Tamami & Runa (31st) --> Sato Rika & Miyu (32nd) --> Riria & Reno (33rd) --> ???? (34th)
    Let's see if they keep this up. There is hope for the other members.
    This is also Miku's 2nd Senbatsu. I don't think Satsuki and Sakura have secured their spots yet. It's just that both were fukujin with Nagi last single. I think it's bec all 3 are center so probably the expectation were there. Next single, Teresa could be the one moving up. Still too early for these girls, just look at Ayame and Renka. Right now, among 5th only one member have a sure spot as fukujin and that is Nagi.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. FlowingColors

@baketon & @NyanNyan's Pet Thank you guys, I totally forgot that. Deleted that sentence.
    Doesn't change the fact that I personally don't like seeing Satsuki in 3rd row, but I'm happy she wasn't cut. Hope she steps forward again in 34th single.

Any song examples/recommendations? :huh:

• Like Like x 3
  7. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Here take your pick: http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Akira_Sunset

i am partial to kidzu kata.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Maybe youre familiar with
    Te wo tsunaide ( keyaki)
    Nichijou
    Taiyou Knock
    Danke Schoen
    Itsuka dekiru kara
    Sukima
    Muhyoujou

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Happy to he back here and mucu more happy for this senbatsu.

Even tough there are things that I could discuss about I'm pretty much happy and satisfied in general.

Not hating on Aruno, but definitely Nagi is the one who deserved to be the 1st 5ki center in a senbatsu, but I guess management wanted to do things different.

I didn't expect Reno to finally be on senbatsu it's been a really long time for her (like 6 years) but congratulations.

Teresa was expected to be included so nothing else to say, only congratulations.

I hope that for next single Runa can come back to senbatsu the same way Riria did.

So happy about this single, and I hope we get a very catchy song for this summer. :D

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  10. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I really hope mgmt works this single better than the last. The MV delayed till very close to release date was not helping the previous single. Also, please give us 5 MVs this time.

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    • Like Like x 1
  12. wuerfel

wuerfel Member Studio48 Contributor

I hope for a really good song, because I love the senbatsu, Nagi center, Teresa in the center of third row and Ioki in second row .... I wasn't prepared for that, what a nice move x)
    Also, Riria is back in the senbatsu! :approve:
    I like that there seems to be more leeway in the selection for senbatsu at the moment, they are testing the 3rd and 4th gens and hopefully will continue to do so with the 5th gen. I like to see how more people get their chance.

Also, Akira Sunset arranged some of my favourite nogi songs, I'm afraid I have high expectations now~

13. FlowingColors

After a quick overview - Hatsukoi Door*, Sonna Baka na and Nichijou are some of my favorite songs of Nogizaka. My confidence got leveled up.^^
    Thank you both (@Halyup )

(*Performed by several groups tho. Definitely my favorite Sakamichi48 song - and probably my favorite senbatsu ever.

14. Shima-can

Shima-can Kenkyuusei

If it is really Akira Sunset, I wonder that the song has similar rhythm as Offshore Girl coz Nyagi has loud voice particularly

15. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    It's best to be conservative at this moment and wait for real confirmation. It seems the rumor of his involvement was because of this tweet of his after the announcement: https://twitter.com/Akira_Sunset/status/1672990409973452801?s=20 Personally, I am not taking the rumor too seriously.

That said, I'm like you. I want a great A-side, too. If the single can be as good a song as any on Akira Sunset's wiki page regardless of who writes it I think we'll all be satisfied.

• Like Like x 1
  16. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Nichijou kind of song will be great. Although I think Nagi can pull off any kind of song. But enough of ballad and summer songs.

17. Xena55

Xena55 Kenkyuusei

Using Nagi for a ballad or a cutesy song (even if she has embraced nyan nyan nagi lol) would be such a mistake. It's not her aura at this stage of her career. Girl is a hurricane. She has something like Nichijou or Influencer written over her. Hope management delivers!

• Agree Agree x 7
  18. xiexieleilei

xiexieleilei Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    陈琳 Chen Lin
    Twitter:
    xiexieleiiei
    SO happy nagi is getting her center.. she's an incredible performer :]

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Word coming out of Hokkaido, the first stop of the summer tour, is that Matsuo is Under center! Let's go Miyu!

Last edited: Jul 1, 2023
    • Like Like x 4
  20. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Oh great! She's the first 4th gen that have a solo center in under.. Here's hoping we get a summer song for under. Since 4th gen joining under, they haven't released any bright song, except maybe 'Hard to say', but it doesn't really count.

So happy tho with Miyu.. I love the centers for this single

• Like Like x 2