Graduation announcements thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kuchi-Chan, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Why would Komi graduate when just a few days ago she released a gravure DV... Oh...

They became a local idol group owned by a company with a lot more money than DH.

• Like Like x 1
  2. xabizalla96

xabizalla96 Member

Oshimen:
    MD, Love them all
    Too old, no fresh

3. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    In that case it's even more commendable that they're selling so well.

Besides, wasn't that the point of having different 48 groups...? AKB might be the exception to that, but only because it included the other sister groups.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. watash.Iwa

watash.Iwa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    小林由依
    Just read Momoka news. At this point it's time to start wondering, what is AKB going to be at this point?

Theater Girls: After the disbandment of the teams many already left and the few that still in the group might leave any time. Management doesn't give a f*ck about them. I can understand why they left.

Girls like Naamin: Also get it. Worked hard, had rising meguri numbers and dedicated fanbase but their efforts were never acknoleged by management.

Hitomi? Get it. She conquered a lot outside the group, has plenty of jobs, doesn't need AKB anymore. Probably wanted to leave the space for her kouhais.

Now other perma senbatsu girls like Momoka? I don't get it. I will be happy with whatever direction she decides to take after graduating, but i can't stop feeling worried this might be the beginning of a senbatsu grad wave since some of them have been in the group for a while and might want to explore new worlds. DH might have shot themselves in the feet by demolishing the basis of AKB, what's gonna be next? End the theater? They already ended the teams and there is no news about new stages for years so...

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

For her kouhais.

It's not gonna happen. They dissolve the teams because they can't have enough members to perform 16- nin team stages. And they also announced they would have a new combined system to perform at theater.

I don't know why you guys tend to blame the management when someone graduate. Many girls has been in the group for so long and they informed their planned graduation to DH. DH already knew many girls would leave so they have prepared a plan to move on.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2023
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. Jay1

Jay1 Kenkyuusei

No one leaves AKB for their kouhais. No one gives a single sh-t about others.
    It's all competition. Stop being so naive. Jesus christ lmao.

• Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

She said on her SHOWROOM live last night. :^^;:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    What about Shinoda's famous "come at me and crush me" speech at Sousenkyo in 2012, followed by her grad announcement the year after at the same event? Takamina also said, after graduating, that she wanted to move on and have AKB turn into something new. If I remember correctly, she even said something along the lines that she hopes AKB will last so long that future fans won't even remember the original Kami 7. Or Kojiharu, who dropped out of the election, just to come back as Nyan Nyan Kamen and dropped quite a bit in rankings, and whose gradcon & grad single were basically about pushing her kouhais?

Yuiri hasn't announced graduation yet, but she clearly doesn't care about the competitive elements of AKB either... she didn't participate in sousenkyo despite the fact that management has retaliated against members in the past by not including them in management-chosen senbatsu if they didn't participate.

Yeah of course members want to shine and become the most popular/loved they can be, but the way you're phrasing it makes it sound like none of them care for anyone besides themselves lol

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  9. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    There are gilrs like Momoka, who achieved pretty much everything, so not that surprising if the decide to leave, with a future pretty much set. (in this case she is doing lots of stage plays)
    And there are girls who left despite still having something something to offer, yet not that new anymore and low popularity

For the later, there's a feeling not all really wanted to leave, so what or who triggered their decision ?

10. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

The managers surely discussed with them but they were the one who made decision.
    Hinana is still in the group. How can DH get rid of her? Fire her?

11. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Even though we say they were fired it's probably not exactly like that but pretty close. Maybe DH were honest with the girls and told them that even if they stayed they wouldn't get any push and, most likely, there's a salary cut, or at least some of their activities that would be more than enough for them to survive in Tokyo are going to disappear or be greatly reduced — theatre?

And maybe that's the reason why someone like... was it Hatsuka or Karen? Said they didn't really want to leave during their graduation. They weren't fired but they won't be able to pay their bills in the future. For some that doesn't make any difference because they have other ways to make money, even if it's their parents.

• Agree Agree x 5
  12. xabizalla96

xabizalla96 Member

Oshimen:
    MD, Love them all
    Karen said during her announcement "There are sometimes I still want to be in AKB" but I leave to your minds how to interpret that.

13. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    No hope for their future in the group. Haruna said this pretty straight forward. Only 17&18 gens + Remi and Hiyuka (youngests in team8) will be promote.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I mean, the 18ki debuted with NemoHamo, so that was impressive on itself. If management wants me to check whatever is going on in the theatre, maybe they should present something different in the theatre? Like... I've been following this group since its inception. How can I care for the thousandth rendition of Idol no Yoake? Saka Agari? Pajama Drive? Hell, I'm sure even the girls are bored.

I think the last time something interesting happened in the theatre was during Chaos Stage, so I wouldn't be completely mad at them shutting it down because it's evident that they just don't care for it. And unless they do something unexpected like dropping the entire 17+18ki in senbatsu, I don't see myself going out of my way to check them out (and that's on me!).

Whoever is running this group these days clearly has no love for its history, and that's just sad.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Jay1

Jay1 Kenkyuusei

Don't trust everything she says.

Can we stop the BS..

leaving for kouhai, doing it for the group, sacrificing for AKB.. blah blah blah... sounds like some fake majime gimmicks/stunts that Okada was doing.. No one cares about others nor AKB. These girls are selfish AF (as they should be for their own sake).

Did any of them actually give up something good for their kouhai? Anyone gave up senbatsu for their kouhai? Nah.

And don't even start with Shinoda. We know she is a delusional, disgusting liar. For those don't know, look up her recent scandal. Truly despicable.

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Erii refused a main role in a one-episode drama (the Nyan Nyan Kamen drama) to pick a KKS to get the role instead of her (Yukinee) :hehe:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  17. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    It must have been selfish to give up a sousenkyo application.

18. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    But is it true tho? Because they told me Renacchi picked Yuiyui to be the center of her song and years later she said she liked Kurena instead. I'm not saying Erii didn't do it, but I'm so sick and tired of the management creating many fake narratives to make some of them look better. It raises a few questions:

1- Why would DH make a Nyan Nyan Kamen movie in 2023 with Erii as the main character when that thing died years ago?
    2- Why would they want Erii to be in an 'underground' movie when she's one of their main pushes and faces of the group already?
    3- Why didn't Erii choose Kokone instead?

Last edited: Oct 12, 2023
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. ossan

ossan Member

HKT48 Tanaka Miku just announced her graduation.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  20. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    :fear: I expected this. HKT also will be renovate too