Graduation announcements thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kuchi-Chan, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Now I know how Beorn felt.

2. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

Like it or not, but finally this era ends.
    Don't get me wrong, she's a legend! Without a doubt one of the greatest idols in 48 history, but every great story has to come to an end one day.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    And Mayuyu won't be there.

4. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

AKB's highest paid member leaving at contract renewal time....

Anyway, she's been in AKB since before some of it's members were born and she's the last of the golden generation, it's quite a story!

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Fixed ;)

Last edited: Oct 20, 2023
  6. clafelallerizu

clafelallerizu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    the one that introduced me to japanese idol world.. my first ever oshi.. finally grad..
    kinda feel bit melancholic here..

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I cannot think straight when I read the news. Heck, posted in Yuki's thread, forgetting there's a grad announcement thread.

I'm in a bar here in Ueno right now. Ended up singing Te mo Demo no Namida in the karaoke. The bartender knew the song and sang with me..

Darn.. this is big news.

I don't know how I'll move forward as an AKB fan after she graduates.

Might just regress into a fan who only watches the a-side PV on Youtube :(

• Like Like x 2
  8. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    No more jarring scene on TV with 30 something auntie and fresh JK or JD girls side by side. I'm sad

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  9. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:

• Like Like x 2
  10. watash.Iwa

watash.Iwa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    小林由依
    So the day has arrived huh....

11. xabizalla96

xabizalla96 Member

Oshimen:
    MD, Love them all
    The end of a legend

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. watash.Iwa

watash.Iwa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    小林由依
    The official end of AKB Golden Era in the group

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  13. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    I am really shocked! Didn't thought in a second Yukirin would spill the G word:( Didn't she just said, she has fun in the group and don't intend to graduate yet:confused:?

Yes...! Same thoughts. She might have an good cash contract and Management need to Save money

• Like Like x 1
  14. chaloner

chaloner Kenkyuusei

The last great member. After her there's practically no one as popular..

15. sarachuu

sarachuu Kenkyuusei

Part of me actually thought Yukirin would stay until the end (which, with the way things are going, might actually be true) but I had been thinking that she would probably graduate soon. I suppose this will be the last “momentous” grad con, probably up there with Miichan’s grad con.

16. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

It's rude. You want her to be in AKB for a next decade?

17. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Well, this year alone tends to say that thanks to DH's efforts AKB48 is not in a position to survive more than half a decade.
    So it's not that irrealistic to suppose Yukirin could have stay until the last day of AKB.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

You guys can't seriously be thinking that AKB will end soon lol... The negativity around AKB nowadays is too much. The group will be fine, even with some of the popular members leaving (and the most popular, Yukirin), they will be fine. if other groups like Morning Musume are still active, no reason that AKB can't work for as many years as they want. with the generations concept, it can go on forever. If they lack money, they can always decrease the amount of members like what they've done this year, and the group will continue. They're still popular, and still selling, no reason to end the group... AKB is not over at all. If anything, they're going to have a new fresh start, and isn't that what a lot of fans always asked for?

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Useful Useful x 1
  19. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

But isn't it normal for some people to react like this? Currently, big changes are happening in the world of AKB; with the biggest being no more teams and lots of members that have been present in the last 8+ years leaving. And the natural first reaction of humans is to say ''everything is falling apart and will end''. Some fans are losing "their" beloved AKB48, so have some empathy for them.^^ I welcome these changes, although some with mixed feelings.
    As I posted in the singles thread, I wish they'd form a new group with the KKS + Remi & Hiyuka

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I don't think that's the natural reaction to have... and it's been going on for more than 4 months. I have empathy for people who have lost their oshimen(s) and who are sad about it, it happened to all of us at some point, yes it's sad. Yukirin is one of my favorites for more than 10 years and she announced graduation. Yes I think it's a big loss for the group, and I'll miss her, but I don't think the group is over... it's been months with this negativity, and it gets tiring, it's everyday. People are negative when nothing happens, people are still negative when something good happens, and people are extremely negative when something bad happens. Like it just makes me wonder, why are we following this group? where is the enjoyment? Yes, right now we're going through a period of changes, goodbyes etc. People can be sad, but to constantly talk about the group being over when it still has 50 members... AKB is not over.

Maybe others also need to think about fans who still want to love and follow the group with positivity, and try to be a bit less negative. I'm not saying this against anyone in particular in stage48 (or anyone on this thread, I just felt like ranting now lol), it's still alright in here. but generally, it's too negative everywhere. and it's like people are waiting to be proven right, to see more bad news about AKB so they could say "look, they're failing! as expected!". when the new single sold better than the previous one, no one was happy, everyone tried to explain how it only sold better because of this and that. As if AKB never used gimmicks to increase sales in the past, and people celebrated those sales. But now AKB has to fail, to disband, etc.

Like even I do know AKB will have a bit of a hard time, especially because of the graduations of Yukirin, and Hiichan, and I know that if others like Yuiri or Yuiyui graduate, it will be bad. Anyway, I still wouldn't say that AKB is over, or be depressed about the group everywhere. and I'm only saying this now because it's been going on for weeks and weeks... I'm not telling people to stop having feelings but yeah, can we... be sad about sad things and happy about happy things, and stay realistic? AKB is not ending lol.

• Agree x 5
    • Winner x 4
    • Like x 3
    • Useful x 2
    • Disagree x 1
    • Creative x 1