Inoue Nagi (Nyagi) / 5th Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by halcyon, Feb 2, 2022.

1. eringo

eringo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Wait what do you mean the first time? You have Kosaka Nao as your oshimen, and she's been center a lot! :confused:

But Nagi is amazing! When she debuted, I said she was going to be the next Maiyan, and now she's well on her way. I definitely see her being center a lot more in the future! :1st:

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I feel bad for you. But, ganbatte with your new oshi!

Because it is not related to Nogi, I'll put my answer/explanation in Spoiler.
    Kosaka is my current Hinata oshi. But, my first Kami oshi was Kakizaki Memi. She was the one responsible that making me fall in love with Hinatazaka (Hiragana Keya at that time) when I was a die-hard Keya fan. She stayed until Hinata's 2nd single (Kosaka Center) and graduated.
    After she graduate, I basically was a Hako Oshi. Then, until around 3rd or 4th single, I started falling in love with Matsuda Konoka and Kosaka Nao. And, they became my Oshimens.
    Kosaka started to move to my first rank after the 8th single, which is last year. So, the feeling I got when Nagi, my 5ki Oshimen, become a center is different, because I oshi-ing Kosaka when she has established her position as center and group's ace.

To let you understand more, my Nogi oshimens are/were Wakatsuki Yumi, Ito Junna, Umezawa Minami, and Hayashi Runa. So, they have no experience standing as a title song center. One even has no chance to enter Senbatsu and stay in Under until her graduation.

tl;dr:
    I'm sorry for making you misunderstand, but my post was my feeling when I watch that Senbatsu announcement.:^^;:

NB: Actually, I just remember I wrote the same thing when Kaki was centered KimiShika. I think I change my oshimen a lot, but not my Kami Oshi, Wakatsuki Yumi. :^^;:

• Like Like x 3
  3. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    So, according to Nagi-chan, 1993 = Earth... [hehe]
    She misheard 1993 (ichi kyuu kyuu san) as 地球さん (Chikyuu-san = Mr. Earth) when narrator introduced the song Satsuki and Mao is going to sing (Natsu no Hi no 1993). [hehe]
    What a cute mistake.:inlove:
    Source: Chou Nogizaka Star Tanjou ep 11

Last edited: Jul 7, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    BLT making movie

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
  5. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Nagi will be appearing this week in school of lock from july 31 to august 3.

F2XvUIFWgAEt5re.jpg

F2XvUH3XwAAgOb5.jpg

F2XvUH9XYAA7hgO.jpg

credits to the uploader

Last edited: Aug 1, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  6. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    School of lock (august 1)

F2cxS1Ga8AAyJCO.jpg

F2cxS00bcAI7wC_.jpg

F2cxS1Fa8AAB4Rs.jpg

credits to the uploader

Last edited: Aug 2, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  7. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    School of lock (august 2)

F2h6vFhWgAEgoR6.jpg

F2h6vFqXEAAZLjW.jpg

F2h6vFkXYAA7HfL.jpg

credits to the uploader

8. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    School of lock (august 3)

F2nEBS-b0AEL4cY.jpg

F2nEBTGaMAAgBVG.jpg

F2nEBTNaoAAHQ55.jpg

credits to the uploader

• Like Like x 1
  9. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Nagi cover in Shonen magazine (august 9)

F287dubb0AA1Vil.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  10. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
  11. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Nogizaka 46 backstage in okinawa tour
    nagi 1st performance of ohitorisama tengoku

• Like Like x 3
  12. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Koike Minami
    If you take a taxi in the Tokyo area right now you will be greeted by a video of Nagi telling you to put your seatbelt on :blush:

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
  14. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 1
  15. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Nagi enjoying parfait!:inlove:

Wow, how much calories in that huge parfait?!

16. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 2
  17. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

In the latest episode #16 of Hitori de Dekiru Mon (“I Can Do It on My Own”), Nagi bought 2 kilograms of books at the Book 1st Shinjuku bookstore. Her choices:

#1 pick: Tokyo Hotel Zukan (Tokyo Hotel Sketch), an illustrated book of hotel layouts and interiors. Nagi likes buildings and used to dream of being an architect. She enjoys watching the home makeover TV show Daikaizou!! Gekiteki Before After.
    #2 pick: Secrets of the Whales, a National Geographic whale photobook. Elaborating on the “news” mentioned in Koujichuu #416 that made her start researching whales, Nagi says she became interested in whales after hearing that stranded whales will die, decompose, release methane gas, and explode.
    Additional picks:
    Natsumi wa Nanni demo Nareru (“Natsumi Can Be Anything”), a children’s picture book. Nagi and her little brother each chose picture books for their mom to read to them every day until Nagi reached 6th grade, but her brother chose the same book Nonki na Same-kun (“The Easygoing Shark”) almost every day.
    Kohaku no Natsu (Summer Trapped in Amber) by Tsujimura Mizuki, a mystery novel about a lawyer who recalls a childhood friend with dark secrets. Nagi says Sakura-san (probably Endou) likes this author. Nagi really likes another Tsujimura book, Kagami no Kojou (Lonely Castle in the Mirror), and owns it in both paperback and hardcover. She says paperbacks are convenient, but reading a hardcover feels like she’s reading a book.
    Revolver by Harada Maha, a mystery novel that involves whether Van Gogh’s death was a suicide or homicide.

Other stuff in the episode:
    -Nagi often visited bookstores on the way to and from school, but never went together with friends.
    -Nagi doesn’t usually read nonfiction essay books, but Iroha likes them and recommended some that Nagi read, including one by Ozwald’s Itou Shunsuke.
    -Nagi says “everyone has” copies of Getters Iida’s fortune-telling books.
    -Miku and Iroha like mystery books, Miku especially likes mystery author Higashino Keigo.
    -A thick book about how to save money suddenly appeared on the bookshelf in Nagi’s room. Her mother probably put it there.
    -Nagi loved Roald Dahl books when she was little, and owned most of them. Her favorite was Matilda.
    -Nagi names several manga when she browses the bookstore’s manga section, but the ones that seem to get the biggest positive reactions from her are The Ichinose Family’s Deadly Sins, Parallel World Pharmacy, and Cool Doji Danshi.

• Like Like x 3
  19. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 2
  20. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Nagi will appear regularly in the School of lock corner "artist lock" on the first week of every month from january 1 of 2024 ( Monday).
    Nagi will appear on mondays to thurdays of the first week of every month from around 22:15 to 22:30.

GB4UgZ-boAAnc2Z (1).jpeg

https://x.com/nogizaka46/status/1737849071099064387?s=20

• Like Like x 1