Single AKB48 63rd single [Colorcon Wink] 2024/03/13

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Dec 8, 2023.

1. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    [​IMG]

Anounced today at 18th anniversary stage.

Center is the legend in person: Kashiwagi Yuki

With, (in order of appearence)
    • Kashiwagi Yuki (center)
    • Oguri Yui
    • Sato Airi
    • Murayama Yuiri
    • Yamauchi Mizuki
    • Chiba Erii
    • Mukaichi Mion
    • Kuranoo Narumi
    • Shitao Miu
    • Omori Maho
    • Taguchi Manaka
    • Hirata Yuki
    • Nagatomo Ayami
    • Mizushima Miyuu
    • Akiyama Yuna
    • Yagi Azuki

if the video does not show watch the video here

The single comes in 5 versions, with 3 songs on each, for a total of 6 new songs:
    Type A ~ C, regular and Official shop

Covers:
    Type A, B, C, Regular, Official Shop, Digital
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Streaming platform links:
    https://lnk.to/AKB48_ku_ec
    1. Colorcon wink (カラコンウインク)
    2. Common coupling: Hoshi ga Kienai Uchi ni (星が消えないうちに) - AKB48 U-20 senbatsu
      • Type A: Saigo no Saigo Made (最後の最後まで) - Kashiwagi Yuki
      • Type B: Papa ni Ienai Yoru (パパに言えない夜) - 17th generation
      • Type C: (マチビト) - 18th generation
      • Regular and Official shop: Lion wo Nerae! (ライオンを狙え!) - Universe Girls

U-20 senbatsu (Hashimoto Eriko & Yamazaki Sora Centers):
    Arai Sae, Ota Yuki, Kudo Kasumi, Kubo Hinano, Kohama Kokone, Sakagawa Hiyuka, Sako Yumemi, Sato Minami, Suzuki Kurumi, Tokunaga Remi, Narita Kohina, Hashimoto Eriko, Hatakeyama Nozomi, Hotei Moka, Masai Mayuu, Yamaguchi Yui, Yamazaki Sora

17th gen (Hirata Yuki Center):
    Ota Yuki, Kohama Kokone, Sato Airi, Hashimoto Eriko, Hatakeyama Nozomi, Hirata Yuki, Hotei Moka, Masai Mayuu, Mizushima Miyuu, Yamazaki Sora

18th gen (Akiyama Yuna Center):
    Akiyama Yuna, Arai Sae, Kudo Kasumi, Kubo Hinano, Sako Yumemi, Narita Kohina, Yagi Azuki, Yamaguchi Yui

Universe Girls (Iwatate Saho Center):
    Iwatate Saho, Gyoten Yurina, Kurosu Haruka, Komiyama Haruka, Takahashi Ayane, Taniguchi Megu, Nagano Serika, Hashimoto Haruna, Fukuoka Seina, Muto Orin, Yamane Suzuha

if the video does not show watch the video here

https://ameblo.jp/akihabara4Machibito 8/entry-12831750064.html
    https://www.universal-music.co.jp/akb48/news/2023-12-08/
    https://official-cd.akb48.co.jp/63rd/
    https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2305643/full/
    https://www.nikkansports.com/m/entertainment/akb48/news/202312080001354_m.html
    https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12840332873.html
    https://www.universal-music.co.jp/akb48/news/2024-02-12/
    https://www.universal-music.co.jp/akb48/news/2024-02-12-2/
    https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2314187/full/
    https://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/akb48/news/202402120001145.html
    https://mdpr.jp/news/4194320

Last edited: Feb 13, 2024
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    About freakin time!!! Glad they're finally giving Yukirin the solo centership she deserves!

Excited for this one. Might be the last AKB single I'll buy.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

That's a lot of KKS. They truly are pushing this regeneration.

Glad that Yukirin is getting her center. Here's hoping it's a good one.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. xabizalla96

xabizalla96 Member

Oshimen:
    MD, Love them all
    I'm really happy for Manaka returning into the senbatsu and Ayamin making it in.

Let's see which are the other songs members and if they got MV's

• Like Like x 2
  5. watash.Iwa

watash.Iwa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    小林由依
    I'm very happy to see that Yukirin is getting a grad single. Since DH keeps making mistakes, my hopes for a grad single were low so i'm glad i was wrong.

5 kenkyuusei in senbatsu is definitely something. They are really pushing young gens to the point i wouldn't be surprised if next single is a KKS center(probably Airi). On the other hand, i would like to see more older members in senbatsu, after all this is a grad single, so why not give a senbatsu spot for those who knew Yukirin for a longer time?

Anyway, i'm celebrating

• Like Like x 5
  6. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    So no Hashimoto Eriko? Interesting…

Glad Hirata Yuki made it back in.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Britney M. Carey

Britney M. Carey Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    I can't be the only one who's kinda fed up with the 16 nin formation. 21 should've been made the new norm by now

• Agree Agree x 5
  8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Happy seeing Yukirin getting a graduating single and her first center.

(Green Flash center NEVER HAPPENED...IT NEVER HAPPENED)

Last edited: Dec 9, 2023
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    Finally YUKIRIN SOLO CENTER :inlove:
    The best decision from DH this year.
    About the senbatsu, I love this line-up. Mizumin, Yunachan and Azu are in my Top 5 KKS so I'm very satisfied. The push for new generation (17+18ki) is so real, hoping with this rotation of senbatsu slot for KKS, half of 17&18ki members can experience senbatsu at least once. Also my dear 16ki got 3 slots in this single, Manaka comeback as expected and Ayamin was well-deserved. I hope DH will keep 3 slots for 16ki from now on and rotate Ayamin's slot to Kururun, Zunchan, Orin,... in upcoming single.
    Sorara drop is kind of expected since she isn't doing well in HS despite her crazy push, and Eriko I don't know what to say about her. Certainly, she's doing very well in HS but her number after senbatsu selection not growing much compared to DouSuki so maybe that disappointed the staff.
    But I think they should expand the senbatsu to 18-20 nin. 16nin is just too small, it's a graduation single of last OG, give the old members a chance. And when will Saho get her first selection tbh? What she have to do more, Yukirin's graduation single is the best (and maybe last chance) before AKB moving to a whole new season.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2023
    • Like Like x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Doraleous

Doraleous Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Motomura Aoi
    Not a lot, just some guaranteed senbatsu spots are graduating and management finally saw some sense and made space for people who are actually trying hard in the group.

About time, thought Okabe Rin was gonna do a weekly half an hour tv show and then just watch netflix into being selected all the way to graduation.

11. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Details of online and offline talks for the new single:
    https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12831749715.html

Online (WithLIVE Meet&Greet app):
    • 3/23 & 24
    • 4/13 & 14
    • 5/11 & 12

Offline:
    • 3/2 & 3 - Pacifico Yokohama
    • 4/27 & 28 - Pacifico Yokohama
    • 5/25 & 26 - Makuhari Messe

As before the offline talks will use transparent screens with a gap at the bottom to allow physical handshaking.

Individual member schedule for online talks:
    https://www.universal-music.co.jp/akb48/wp-content/uploads/sites/3973/2023/12/20240323_online.pdf

And for offline:
    https://www.universal-music.co.jp/akb48/wp-content/uploads/sites/3973/2023/12/20240302_kobetu.pdf

Note that nothing is yet available for Yukarun who is 'adjusting her schedule'.
    Also Yukirin's final participation will be at the event on 4/27 & 28 so presumably she will leave the group at the end of April.

Application rounds schedule (all times JST):
    1. 12/8 20:00 - 12/11 12:00 (Maximum application is 5 x 3 tickets per person per slot, i.e. 15 in total)
    2. 12/11 16:00 - 12/12 12:00 (Maximum application is 5 x 3 tickets per person per slot but 2 applications are allowed i.e. 30 in total)
    3. 12/12 16:00 - 12/13 12:00 (Maximum application is 5 x 5 tickets per person per slot but 2 applications are allowed i.e. 50 in total)
    4. 12/13 16:00 - 12/14 12:00 (Maximum application is 5 x 10 tickets per person per slot but 3 applications are allowed i.e. 150 in total)
    5. 12/14 16:00 - 12/15 12:00 (Maximum application is 5 x 10 tickets per person per slot but 5 applications are allowed i.e. 250 in total)
    6. 12/15 16:00 - 12/18 12:00 (Maximum application is 5 x 10 tickets per person per slot but 10 applications are allowed i.e. 500 in total)
    Application URL:
    https://official-cd.akb48.co.jp/63rd/
    (You may find that you're unable to enter the selection process before 20:00 on 12/8 in your local time zone and for later rounds before 16:00 without changing the time settings on your device.)

An AKB48 Group Service ID is required as well as a shipping address in Japan (e.g. Tenso) for the CDs.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  12. Dokuro3313

Dokuro3313 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka, Kojiharu
    I would have never expected Mizushima Miyu & Yagi Azuki in senbstsu. Especially Azu was inconspicuous to me so far. Akiyama on the other hand, was kind of predictable. I thought they would be going for the UNLAME girls, as Sae centered Undergirls. Seems like Eriko & Sora had a very short journey tho. They don't pick girls by visuals. That's why Yuzu never experienced Senbatsu in NMB48 & why Hatakeyama Nozomi, Arai Sae, Ota Yuki, Tokunaga Remi & Kudo Kasumi won't either. Idk, to me AKB48 is burrying itself. Maybe 19th Gen will be an unexpected surprise.

13. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Thank you so much for a Yukirin solo center after years.. I'm so happy my kamioshi is having a proper graduation single..

I hope it's a grand one because she's the last original AKB (esp. original team B) to graduate

• Like Like x 1
  14. Izzy Trinh

Oshimen:
    Mizumin is Top3 of 17ki in HS sales, she's been added to the max-slot group in 62nd single despite not being selected. Mizumin senbatsu debut is EXPECTED even from the last single and I don't think anyone would complain about her slot.
    Azu gets the push since the beginning, she WCenter the KKS song "AnoNatsu" if you forget plus her slay performance in Budokan did make some buzz. The only thing can hold her back is her HS sale isn't impressive but staff has never hidden the fact that they are pushing Azu so why not give her a try? She's such a beautiful and talented girl (also really funny I enjoy her variety sense in Nemosu).
    If you haven't seen her solo performance, just take a look: https://www.tiktok.com/@akb48_official_tiktok/video/7293864199372016898

Sae unfortunately isn't doing well with HS for 62nd single despite being center which might disappointed management. Also people on Twitter say that she focuses on school work more than AKB activities so maybe the same situation with Hiyuka now.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2023
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    The impression I got from Mizumin when I met her at the offline event in Yokohama back in May was very positive, she seemed to be genuinely very enthusiastic about meeting and talking to all the fans in her lane. Not only that but she arrived a couple of minutes BEFORE the start of the slot, I’ve never ever seen that before with any member! So IMO she’s earned and deserves her popularity.

• Like Like x 6
  16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I'm glad that Yukirin is getting a graduation single! Generally, I'm against graduation singles because nowadays, 48 groups get too little releases so I always feel like every single needs to focus on the group's present and future. But here it's a different situation... Yukirin is a legend for AKB and for 48G as a whole, even for idols in general. She was an idol for 17 years, and she achieved everything in those times, she is the last remaining member from AKB's peak days. it's amazing. and all this time, she never solo centered. So I approve of giving her a final single and a big celebration, she really deserves it <3 Looking forward to what kind of song she will be given! Aki-P knows her well so hopefully this song and MV will be perfect for her ^^/

Another reason why I'm glad that this single is happening is because actually, I was a bit worried for AKB's sales in this single. Compared to the previous one, 5 of the senbatsu members announced graduation. All of them were good HS sellers, and 2 of them were usually sold out (Yukirin and Hiichan), with one of them (Yukirin) being among the top 3 best sellers (other 2 being Yuiri and Yuiyui). Losing 5 big HS sellers as well as a few good HS sellers from non-senbatsu (Mogi and Naamin) would definitely hurt the next single's sales. But now Yukirin will be present for another single! So she will have HS and also it's her final single, so it will definitely get attention. I still think the sales will go down a bit but it's fine. This is much better! (and 19th gen will join in early 2024 so that should help for the single after, also if the other members can increase their HS sales, it would be great). This is just a detail, because in the end, I know sales aren't the most important thing (let's enjoy the single regardless) but it still matters for the group's future.

I'm just happy that Yukirin is getting a single that is really for her. She's been in my favorites ever since I got to know AKB until now and it's been a long time. I'll miss seeing her as idol, and I'm glad that we can have the best goodbyes and closure for her career <3 I also like the senbatsu, but I'll comment about that in another post here later!

I also wish that since we have a Yukirin graduation single, they could have 3 releases in 2024, but it doesn't seem very likely considering the events for this single go until May hmmm. I always wish that AKB can increase the releases to 3 by year but yeah, low chances ._. I hope at least that this single gets 3 MVs like the previous one, and that all members are in one...

• Like Like x 9
  17. lyl

lyl Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Tbh I was kind of worried that Yukirin wouldn't have a gradsingle. Even though it was most probable that she would, I wasn't sure especially because of the management's attitude towards older members...but Yukirin's definitely on another level. I'm genuinely happy that she'll get the farewell that she deserves.

I'm also really happy for Azu, Yunachan and Mizumin making senbatsu tho <3 My top 2 18ki girls and a 17ki one I like a lot. And finally Ayamin has her chance!! 3 16ki girls in senbatsu in 2024 feels like a fever dream OTL good for them!! :) This single have everything to be awesome.

Hope Mahopyon have a good position on this one, I'd be satisfied with 2nd row again :^^;: 2nd row center/w-center would be even better...especially considering that she was called Yukirin's successor in Saikin Kiita...let's see... [hehe]

18. Izzy Trinh

Oshimen:
    My Formation prediction:
    1st row: Naru - Mion - Yukirin - Yuiri - Yuiyui
    2nd row: Zukky - Aichan - Erii - Maho - Yunachan - Manaka
    3rd row: Ayamin - Yukinee - Mizumin - Azu - Miu

Naru and Zukky position might swap but it's high time for Naru to reach the front-row.
    I put Zukky to the edge of 2nd row cause tbh I don't see her connection with Yukirin compared to EriMaho. The two seem to be close with Yukirin so the 2nd row center fits them the most.
    Yunachan's position, might be Miu's but considering Sorara senbatsu debut with 2nd row center, there's still a chance they give the spot for a new face (whether it's Yuna/Miyuu/Azu I'm okay I love all of them).

19. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

It'll probably be Yuiyui and Zukky flanking Yukirin as a "hidden" W-center.

Miion and Yuiri at the sides of the first row feels correct, but who knows if they really want to push the new gens more.

20. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    First round of the 63rd single

Murayama Yuiri 5/66 (3)
    Oguri Yui 0/66 (1)
    Akiyama Yuna 0/66
    Iwatate Saho 0/66
    Omori Maho 0/66
    Kuranoo Narumi 0/66
    Sato Airi 0/66