Stage48 Wiki - Organization & Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by aakun, Aug 3, 2010.

1. gunsmithcat2021

gunsmithcat2021 Kenkyuusei

• Wiki edit done Wiki edit done x 1
  2. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Good question.

I've now added a Special Edition version to every group release since 2020/2021 (for the ones where I found these editions on Spotify; previous releases are split into Types, just like the physical releases. If anyone knows of an earlier releases that has a compiled complete/special edition, please let me know).

Only exception to this is NGT48's album, they didn't release a special edition that included all songs but rather a "New Songs Edition" that only included... new songs ;; So no C/W or SNG songs.

Please let me know if I've missed anything, especially with international groups. I checked JKT48 but they don't seem to be releasing their music in the same way as JPN48 and I got confused

3. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Yeah, that's great.

About Manhole, there's no info about if it's the same formation as the A-side, so we can assume it is until they update the formation section in the official website, It's very common for senbatsu to get a B-side song too.

Are planning to update the Sakura Eight page to match the new info with BACKS?

4. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    Hi everyone, question on the Kenkyuusei pages such as this one: http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/HKT48_Kenkyuusei

We list the girls who have been promoted under the list "Debuted"/"List of members who have debuted". Should we use the term Promoted instead? I believe the Japanese term for kenkyuusei promotions is shoukaku, which translates to English "promotion".

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Yeah, especially since "debut" is used to describe their first theater performance (still as a kenkyuusei).

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. FMecha

FMecha Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    アレックス・ボウマン(?)
    Twitter:
    FMecha_EXE
    Something recently stung me:

Do we have a protocol in rare event a 48/46 graduate turns out to be a vtuber? In the vtuber business/scene, there is a rule regarding kayfabe that protects their real-life identities. Of course, if there is self-disclosure from themselves (including JKT's vtuber unit for instance), this doesn't really apply, but what if there's no self-disclosure?

7. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    There is no official protocol but I would like to think that it wouldn't be mentioned on the wiki unless it was confirmed by the person themselves. We tend not to include rumours on the wiki in the first place, and if a vtuber hasn't actually confirmed their identity, then it isn't anything more than a rumour.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    You mean Yokoyama Yui, Gyoten Yurina and Sato Minami?

Anyway, Gyoten Yurina opened a TikTok acount...

https://www.tiktok.com/@yurina_gyoten0314

• Like Like x 1
  9. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I'd just like to flag up what appears to be an issue with the Kanji spelling of HKT member Morisaki Saaya (Saachan). This is in connection with a notice posted today on the HKT official site saying that the spelling of her name is incorrect in the CD booklet of the latest single:
    http://www.hkt48.jp/news/2023/12/9431

The notice says that it's been printed as '森崎冴彩' when it should have appeared as '森﨑冴彩', i.e. the second character is different. On our Wiki we have the first apparently incorrect spelling - but then so does her profile on the official site:
    http://www.hkt48.jp/profile/115

I then checked her X and there she uses the second spelling:
    https://twitter.com/saachan_saaya

So I'm not sure what to suggest should be done? Maybe wait and see what happens with her profile on the official site?

10. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  11. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    kinda off-topic: wasn't there a member who had such a uncommon kanji in her name they were unable to get it on official documents?

12. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Funny you should ask. Look at my avatar.

Her name is spelled 明音, which is an unusual way to write "Akane". When she types her name on a computer, the kanji is not recognized. She gets around it by typing 明るい (Akarui), erasing the るい (rui), and adding the 音 (ne)

http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Takayanagi_Akane

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
  14. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    there are loads of kanji which are only used in names .... but I can understand people getting upset should that kanji be dropped .... I get upset when people spell my first name with a 'c' in stead of with a 'k' (and that's a pet peeve of almost everyone sharing my first name btw :D )

btw, it's Remko, and while the form Remco is more common, it still is a valid spelling, even if some teacher once proceeded to tell me my parents spelled it wrong :/
    (it's a regional thing)
    Both spellings are pretty rare anyway.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    there were 217 persons with the same surname as I have in the Netherlands
    I thought my last name was pretty uncommon as well, till I found out how uncommon 'Sashihara' is :)

Last edited: Dec 29, 2023
  15. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Some time ago I discovered a Japanese website which provides surname searches and shows how many people in the country have that surname and its ranking:
    https://myoji-yurai.net/main.htm

For the most common surnames I've just tried searching for the following:

Sato (佐藤) - 1st - 1,830,000 people
    Suzuki (鈴木) - 2nd - 1,769,000
    Tanaka (田中) - 4th - 1,312,000
    Watanabe (渡辺) - 6th - 1,043,000
    Yamamoto (山本) - 7th - 1,029,000
    Kato (加藤) - 10th - 873,000

I can remember the rarest one I once found because it belongs to one of my SKE 9th Gen favourites, Iriuchijima Sayaka:

入内嶋 - 18,582nd - 250 people

To go back on topic I've tried searching for the two spellings of the surname of HKT's Morisaki Saaya - '森崎' is 1,134th with 15,500 people but '森﨑' gives no result.

A couple more to finish with ;):

Minegishi (峯岸) - 1,713rd - 9,100 people
    Sashihara (指原) - 11,319th - 590

16. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    You missed Takahashi, it is the 3rd most common surname :)
    [​IMG]

as expected lots of AKB members with those surnames (for sure there is somewhere someone who made a table collating all the AKB surnames ;) )

17. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  18. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I checked her page and saw we have this in her trivia:

The second character of her family name '﨑' cannot be displayed well on certain digital platforms, so the official site gives her name with the '崎' character instead. The exact same problem happened with former member Miyazaki Sono.

I can see that on Miyazaki Sono's page, we are using 﨑 and also has that little bit of information. For the sake of consistency, I would say we should change it to 﨑 and have the trivia explain why? What do others think?

19. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Could one of our editors please do all the necessary page edits for recording today's graduation of SKE48 Team KII and 5th Gen member Ego Yuna? This is the link to her Wiki page:
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Ego_Yuna

Thanks!

20. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa