Single SKE48 32nd single [Ai no Hologram] - 2024/02/28

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Dec 21, 2023.

1. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    [​IMG]

if the video does not show watch the video here

The thirty second single of the second 48 group: SKE48, will be released for next end of february.

From the video anouncement:
    • online events from 02/01 to 02/07
    • applications start tomorrow, 12/21
    It comes in Type A, B, C (Limited / regular) and theater CD, with the main song and 1 exclusive song on each disc.
    Also the type A, B, and C songs will all have a MV on their respective DVDs

Senbatsu: (18)
    • Inoue Ruka
    • Kitagawa Yoshino
    • Sakamoto Marin
    • Nomura Miyo
    • Kamata Natsuki
    • Kumazaki Haruka
    • Sato Kaho
    • Sugawara Maya
    • Takahata Yuki
    • Hayashi Mirei
    • Hara Yune
    • Aoki Rika
    • Ota Ayaka
    • Suenaga Oka
    • Arai Yuki
    • Nakano Airi
    • Kurashima Ami
    • Omura Anzu
    https://twitter.com/s_egg/status/1748319093986652540

Title:
    Ai no Hologram (愛のホログラム)
    https://twitter.com/s_egg/status/1748321713585324085

Tracks:
    1. Ai no Hologram
      • Dō Demo Yoku nai (どうでもよくない) - Team S
      • Cherry17 - Team KII
      • Kishibe no Shōjo yo (岸辺の少女よ) - Team E
      • Beautiful - Kenkyusei

Type A, B, C limited:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Type A, B, C regular:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Theater:
    [​IMG]

https://ske48.co.jp/news/detail/48154
    https://natalie.mu/music/news/554091

https://ske48.co.jp/news/detail/48720
    https://ske48.co.jp/news/detail/48885

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEjFilr2lbQ

Last edited: Feb 25, 2024
    • Like Like x 5
  2. lyl

lyl Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Praying for Miyomaru center and Amichan making into senbatsu. Another 11ki, especially Anzu, would be awesome too :)

3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 3
  4. lyl

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    I first said that I wanted Amichan to be included in senbatsu, and as much I love her and her sales are more than enough to make senbatsu, I don't feel great about the idea of 9 Team E girls in senbatsu. Even though E is unarguably SKE most popular team, half of the senbatsu (if it's 18nin again) being Team E girls would be so much.
    But there are three free slots though: Egochan and Yuzuki, two KII members who graduated, and Hinano, a S member who probably won't be participating because of her activities overseas (QUADLIPS). I think it's certain that more KII girls will be included in senbatsu, and the most likely ones are Loverin and Aaya.
    That still leaves one free slot, which I guess (and hope) that is filled by a Team S member; I would be glad if that spot was held by Nakachan: she's a 9ki Team S member, her sales are really good and she's really energetic. Good personification of what SKE is. And we need more 9ki members in senbatsu since they are currently the generation with more active members in SKE, and only Hinano was senbatsu. That's another reason for why I support Aaya making it. I'm really looking forward for this single.

5. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    Raburin inherits the center position of Egochan in Jikan ga Nai so her chance this time will be higher than ever.
    It's almost 10 years since the last SKE48 team shuffle and with new stage, I don't think they will hold another shuffle soon so the problem with half of the senbatsu are Team E can't be slove overnight. Moreover, all 8 E senbatsu are permanent slots, not just senbatsu, even the front-line is full of E girl.
    I hope another 11ki will be selected beside Yune before a 12ki comes in and takes the slot.
    About center, either Kumachan or Miyo take it I'm still ok, or maybe I don't really like it but I won't be shocked if it's Mirei's turn again.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. lyl

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    It's hard to guess who's gonna be the center, but probably's not gonna be someone out of the scope Miyo - Kuma - Mirei - Ouka. However, I would also be hugely pleased if they surprised us with a Miyo and Ruka W-Center hehe

7. Izzy Trinh

Oshimen:
    Whoever will the next center, Zest must kick their a*s and get the new song to be performed on TV. Can't believe the last time they appeared on a TV music show was CDTV Special LIVE on April 3, 2023.
    Compare to the old single promotion:
    • Zettai Inspiration: Premier MelodiX! (TV Tokyo), Utacon (NHK), PLAYLIST (TBS), BomberE (Nagoya TV)
    • Kokoro ni Flower: PLAYLIST, BomberE (Nagoya TV)
    • Ano Koro no Kimi wo Mitsuketa: PLAYLIST
    Zettai Inspiration might get the advantage of being the last song of Suda Akari but Suki ni Natchatta can't perform even on PLAYLIST. I know it's hard to be invited to a music show lately, even AKB wasn't invited by Music Station anymore but Zest is a rich (and big) company, isn't it? As an Ouchan fan, I hate what they did with the single promotion, they could have done way better when the sales increased rapidly.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2024
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I agree that the 3 free spots should go to members of the same teams especially since S and KII don't have enough members in senbatsu, I also agree with your choices @lyl Loverin and Aaya for KII and Nakachan for S! Loverin and Aaya are both doing great and both pretty, I think they'll do very well in senbatsu (I'm surprised they haven't been in senbatsu yet until now tbh...) and for Nakachan, she's nice, she does give the "SKE" feeling, she reminds me of Dasu actually o_o She's also good at speaking!

Now for Amichan, I still think she really needs to get in senbatsu... I think they should rotate someone from E... I know E has a lot of very popular girls that can't be removed, but I think there are some who could miss the senbatsu, like just once... and give a chance to girls like Amichan. I just feel bad for her, she's been in the group since she's 11, and now she's 18, she works so hard, I also saw (while reading her wiki page) that she's a big fan of SKE since she was a kid. and when I watched the new E stage, she is one of the members who did the best. and she's good with HS sales... She also makes efforts with her social media pictures. and in the Zero Position episode where they discussed about the group's issues, she cried when she talked about senbatsu, she wanted people from her hometown and especially her grandparents to see her in senbatsu, to see her as an idol and know that she worked hard. I think it's so unfair if she doesn't get the chance just because there are a lot of popular girls in E... Many of them have been here for years and regular senbatsu for years, it wouldn't hurt to rotate for once and give the chance to someone else. Last single, Amichan cried a lot after the announcement... and I feel like if she's ignored again and again, she might just quit in the end ._.

9. Dokuro3313

Dokuro3313 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka, Kojiharu
    I see Fuyuka & Sayaka entering this senbatsu for sure. Other options for me would be: Nakasaka Miyu, Nakano Airi, Omura Anzu, a random 12th gen girl (Satsuki seems adorable).
    Maybe Tani Marika or Saito Makiko would reenter, as it is most likely their last single.
    I could also imagine them dropping someone elder, like Kamata Natsuki, or someone who doesn't stand out, such as Sakamoto Marin.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  10. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. lyl

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Azuazu, Loverin and Amichan made it. Predictable, but happy for them <3 @Mana doesn't have to worry about Amichan now. I'm glad that one KII spot was given to Yuki though.

I only feel weird because no S member was included other than the ones who already were in and...I also think that team songs again when Team S is with only 13 members and KII with only 14 is such a bold move...well...hope it's all good songs again

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    But they didn't announce the center? Uhhh Doing for some previews!

13. Dokuro3313

Dokuro3313 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka, Kojiharu
    Everyone, who centered before seems possible. If they would pick someone new, what seems more likely, as it's supposed to be a surprise, it'll be Hara Yune.
    I guess, it'll WCenter between Yune & Mirei or Oka & Mirei, as 48G is going for WCenters right now.
    Team KII needs their image to be refreshed, so maybe it'll be Aoki?

14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Congrats to Loverin, Amichan and Azu for the first time in senbatsu! :cute:

I didn't watch the stream in full, but I did watch their part. Loverin is so pretty, I'm glad she finally got picked for senbatsu! She centered a b-side before, 'Kataomoi Forever', so it was a good sign! and I love that song and MV btw. Amichan looked so happy, and of course, she cried ;_; This was such a big dream for her... She cried the most when they asked her to give a message to her family T_T Finally she can show to all her family that she's in senbatsu ;w; and finally Azu, I didn't expect it for her o_o But it's always good to see a new gen getting in senbatsu, now there are two 11th gens (along with Yune). I also found it kinda funny because I find Amichan and Azu quite similar in looks, and both of them got in senbatsu together XD

I'm a little surprised though, I really thought that Aaya would make it. I remember that last year, it happened a few times that when a senbatsu member was missing, the first choice for under was Aaya. So I thought she's for sure the next member to get in senbatsu, but surprisingly, even with 3 spots, they didn't pick her o_o I feel bad for her because she probably had hopes... and also because I like her. Hopefully for the next single, they'll pick her for senbatsu!

The title of the a-side is interesting, I'm curious to hear the song and especially who centers :XD:

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. patapataful

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    So center reveal with PV premiere?:^^;: Well here we go! Excited seeing if they decided on a stable center again (Mirei or Oochan) or a new center. Maybe a double center this time:cute:

• Like Like x 1
  17. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Here we go

18. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 4
  19. Izzy Trinh

Oshimen:
    I’m so happy for Ouchan. Hoping Zest will invest more in promotion for this single.
    The MV and the song both amazing, good job Zest.
    Only thing I would change is please add English subtitle, the lyric seems meaningful.

20. patapataful

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Congrats Oochan for another straight center:cute:<3:1st:
    Songwise much better than the last one, I am sorry but I didn't like Suki ni:^^;: PV is nice and the "content" is nice to follow. Finger crossed for more promo (TV appearances!!!):(and really where is the solo cover for Oochan?!:hmm: I mean two single centers and nothing:cold:.
    The covers have a plain and boring concelation. Hoped for better ones.