[Subbed] Nogizaka Shows Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by jiaemi, Sep 23, 2013.

1. Kise

Kise Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozono Rei
  2. Federico

Federico Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kaki Haruka
    No, but if you are interested, on chr0balord46 website there are the full versions of Nogizaka, Sakurakaza, Yoasobi songs.

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. desert-raven

desert-raven Kenkyuusei

Hello, can anyone tell me what show this is from, I saw the pic and it's been bugging me to try and find it.

upload_2024-1-2_13-54-13.jpeg

4. Besitos

Besitos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    IZ*ONE & Sakurazaka46
    That is from one of their promotional videos for their "Jalan" CM from Summer 2017. Oh wow this really takes me back, how i miss that era :cry:

Here's the link to the video
    if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. desert-raven

desert-raven Kenkyuusei

Thank you so much, I have never seen that before. It also takes me back, I loved them at the time, they were in their prime!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. devildante

devildante Member

Actually, I'm not just looking for the sakamichi's performance, but also the kpop's. And also some of the male's performance. These are harder to find than sakamichi's .....

Sent from Our Love Room

7. signupsus

signupsus Member

You're probably going to have to download the entire Kouhaku for that then. It's already out there on various torrent sites, public and private.

8. NogizakaSan

NogizakaSan Kenkyuusei

this is great their playlist is update with english sub from ep316-ep443(latest), probably its AI generated subs.

but i still watch the one that will be uploaded here since i preferred the hardsub vid uploaded here

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. devildante

devildante Member

Yes, I'm looking for the complete one actually. I've found 2 uploaders in aidoru, but both are using .ts and 4K quality, too big for me.
    Do you have any torrent sites that gives the 720p or 1080p quality?

Sent from Our Love Room

10. Asmodeus.

Asmodeus. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fukagawa Mai
    here:
    https://nyaa.si/view/1761958
    https://nyaa.si/view/1762073

• Winner Winner x 3
  11. devildante

devildante Member

• Like Like x 1
  12. Kunkka

Kunkka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hayashi Runa
    Hope @Sanjuro is doing well. It's been over a week without a new Nogizaka Under Construction episode. Looking forward to seeing part 2 of the Christmas Party episodes.

GEES subs over any official sub.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. thedegeneric

thedegeneric Kenkyuusei

I don't think the show aired on New Year's eve in Japan (two weeks ago), so the latest episode just released two days ago. The subtitles are probably in the queue to be released this week as usual.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Kunkka

Kunkka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hayashi Runa
    I wasn't aware of that. Thanks for clarifying that.

15. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    • Like Like x 6
  16. signupsus

signupsus Member

I think NUC is the only regular show being subbed by human subbers. Masssterchief picks up the occasional drama with a Nogizaka member, but beyond that it seems like it's mostly AI subs for other shows. Most of my bookmarked sites seem to have stopped subbing things in the last year or two.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Kunkka

Kunkka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hayashi Runa
    Thank you for this.
    @TAMU are you still actively subbing? I have around 28 scenes called, "Nogizaka Skits 'A short story after recording'” that are around two to eight minutes each where they just talk to the member(s) in the skits that I believe some people might want to check out. Any chance you can take a look and possibly sub?

Last edited: Jan 11, 2024
  18. Sanjuro

Sanjuro Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    • Winner Winner x 17
    • Like Like x 8
  19. Hououin Kyouma

Hououin Kyouma Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saitō Asuka/Kamimura Hinano
    I think that I speak for everyone when I say that we're all immensely grateful for the 7 years of service that have already come from G.E.E.S., as Koujichuu's translator and subtitler, and that it's continuing into an 8th. While there were collaborations beforehand, I'm confident in saying that the crossover with Keyakitte Kakenai was the start of the weekly solo work that's continued to today.

Even though others may have kept Koujichuu fan subtitles going, as before, it's really beautiful and fitting for Nogizaka46 that a staple of the fan community is going for this long. Honestly, I was relieved to see the upload this morning, because G.E.E.S. is too much of Nogizaka's wider existence to simply disappear abruptly.

It isn't just about having something that can be called English subtitles. It's the passion and desire that really makes it worth it. It's not just a bot translation, without understanding of context, subtext, or culture. Yes, it may ultimately be good to have official captions on YouTube, but it'll always be wonderful to have an alternative from the fans. They're often better than the official generic translations for many shows and movies, anyway (I'm looking at you, Netflix).

Here's to your health, joy, and time to volunteer for this, G.E.E.S. Even if Nogizaka46 or L.L.C. never learn about you, we'll always know how massive you've been (and hopefully continue to be) for them. Of couse, thanks also go to Sanjuro, reikazaka46, and everyone else involved in what makes the Nogizaka46 experience for so many people across the world.

Finally, welcome back, Kanagawa Saya-san!

Last edited: Jan 13, 2024
    • Agree Agree x 15
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  20. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    @Kunkka I have posted only 'funny bits' over time on Twitter :D unfortunately I couldn't do full episodes back then because it was hard to cram in alongside the weekly shows.

--Edit so as to not double post--

I have seen some of the NUC official subs, it does feel like human-modified machine translation. It tries to 'westernize' too much sometimes if that makes sense. GEES does a good job of finding just the right English words/phrases to use to make it as natural as possible while still retaining the original vibe. I've had many eureka moments, 'oh yeah - you CAN say it like that!' moments over the years watching his/her/their subs. I think management's vision is more 'localization' than translation.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2024
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3