[Subbed] Nogizaka Shows Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by jiaemi, Sep 23, 2013.

1. maiyanzaka46

maiyanzaka46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    白石麻衣 / 守屋茜 / 佐々木久美
    • Winner Winner x 13
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Hououin Kyouma

Hououin Kyouma Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saitō Asuka/Kamimura Hinano
    That's a welcome opportunity to say that the penultimate performance of Yoshida Ayano Christie-san's Fruits Basket -the stage- was live-streamed, last year, with official English subtitles. It's available on the usual site. It's very much a direct adaptation of the 1st season of the 2019 anime, with the fun of a live performance (they really enjoy it being a closing show). Yoshida-san quite fits Tōru, and the rest of the cast are immense joys, too. The 2nd season ran in October, & may be subtitled later this year.

Shinuchi-san spent 8y., 10mo., & 14d. (3,242d.) from audition to graduation concert (28 Mar. 2013-10 Feb. 2022). Yoshida-san would need to stay until 21 July, 2025, to surpass that. It will come to pass.

Thanks for continuing to promote & support our greatest captain! What will you say or do when you meet them?

Last edited: Jan 20, 2024
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. devildante

devildante Member

• Like Like x 2
  4. maiyanzaka46

Oshimen:
    白石麻衣 / 守屋茜 / 佐々木久美
    It'd probably the go-to "Hajimemashite~ Hello from America! I'm a big fan!" shtick that I keep saying everytime I meet a new member. Sometimes if I have enough time I'll play janken with them. Omori Maho from AKB is the only member that has beaten me. I've either tied or beaten the other members at janken lol

If they appeared on a show I watch like Run for Money, I tell them I loved watching them on there as well! My ultimate goal is to somehow meet Shiraishi Mai! One can only hope, I think I'd completely malfunction and factory reset.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Kunkka

Kunkka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hayashi Runa
    I actually meant in terms of age. She's 28 at the moment. Shinuchi graduated at 29. I really miss the water burglar. She didn't have a huge presence, but President Shinuchi was always funny to take the old lady brunt of the jokes.

Thank you for this. Just began to watch it.

Ventriloquist Kaki has shined for quite a while. A lot of the 4th gen members have begun to shine a lot more ever since all first and second gens graduated.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2024
    • Like Like x 1
  6. signupsus

signupsus Member

Shinuchi actually turned 30 a couple weeks before she officially graduated. After taking all those jokes, I think she had to see it through.

7. Kunkka

Kunkka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hayashi Runa
    I remember an episode of NogiBingo where she had boxing gloves on and Maya and Johnson were making fun of her that for a brief moment, she genuinely looked like she could punch them out of anger. Or that time Pikako-san called her, "the dark skinned one" after she came back from Thailand after shooting her photobook.

8. Hououin Kyouma

Oshimen:
    For anyone who's curious, the Thai joke is in NOGIBINGO!9 #2, at about 1:55. The "boxing after being mocked by Wada-san & Nōjo-san, only to be further mocked by them" is 9 #10 (6:41-9:00).
    You're welcome! I hope that you enjoyed it immensely.

There are more subtitled stageplays available for everyone to watch. SeaofSerenity Subs did all 3 Nogizaka46 x Sailor Moon musicals, starring, at various points, Yamashita-san, Inoue Sayuri-san, & Kubo-san as Moon, Itō Riria-san, Watanabe-san, & Mukai-san (Mercury), Takayama-san, Terada-san, & Hayakawa-san (Mars, the best Sailor Senshi), Nōjo-san, Umezawa-san, & Itō Junna-san (Jupiter), Higuchi-san, Nakada-san, & Tamura-san (Venus), & Shiraishi-san (Queen Serenity!).

There's also Nanairo Inko (based on the great Tezuka Osamu-san's manga,) led by Itō Junna-san & also featuring Hinatazaka's Matsuda Konoka-san, by spacelion139.
    Soft subtitles/Hardcoded (720p) (kevlonewolf has the raw 1080i at the usual place)

If you can understand Nihongo, there are dozens more delightful stageplays available through various sources. Let me know if you guys are looking for a particular play, T.V. programme, or film. I'll hopefully be able to help you find it!

Last edited: Jan 26, 2024
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  9. juniorbeho

juniorbeho Kenkyuusei

So people know, the Official Subs are done by a company called Wovn Technologies that specializes in multi language localizations. They also do the Sakurazaka Channel subs on the YT videos.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Hououin Kyouma

Oshimen:
    I've subtitled Ikuta Erika-san appearance on Shitara-san's Nonstop this morning, which is part of an announcement campaign of her solo recording artist debut on 10 April. The songs in the clip aren't her own, but are covers from her 2022 winter fun concert. That & summer fun are available on various sites. I left in it the immediately-following clip, Dōmoto Kōichi-san on long-running musical ENDLESS SHOCK, as Nakamura Reno-san's is featured throughout it. Congratulations to her, on being part of its final cast!

P.S. In Nogizaka tte Doko #72 (about 09:30-12:30), Himura-san chose Dōmoto Kōichi-san's KinKi Kids partner, Dōmoto Tsuyoshi-san, as the celebrity who he looks like. There was fire & brimstone from everyone else in the studio.

Last year, GINsubs subtitled MTV Inside Nogizaka46 10th Anniversary #1 (Ikuta Erika's Reason for Singing), which is a great build-up to her E.P. release. GIN also did 10nen no Ayumi, Nogizaka's 10th-year Documentary from Time flies..., as well as regularly translating Ioki-san's blog posts, her NogiDouga channel with Ogawa-san, single P.V.s, and more wonderful content!

If I, or someone else, translates the article interviews in which Ikuta-san goes into more detail on the songs, I'll edit the links into this. Like Nogizaka, she's under Sony Music, so she won't directly clash with their releases or any other future music works from the label.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2024
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Nierl

Nierl Kenkyuusei

Do any of you folks happen to know the name of the show where Rei and Ayame sort of went camping? I've seen clips of it on YT but never really got to know where it's from.

12. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. Sanjuro

Sanjuro Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    • Winner Winner x 13
    • Like Like x 9
  14. Hououin Kyouma

Oshimen:
    The Nikisei played a similar game to "Guess the Facial Expression" in their segment for the 4th 46 Jikan T.V. in 2020 (courtesy of Broken Subs). Rather than just a face, there were lines that they also had to deliver. That game starts at 36:58, but I recommend the whole segment, both if you have or haven't seen it before! There are other contests, & a delightful Nikisei history retrospective.

Himura-san's previous "I defacated" expressions, featured in this week's episode, are in Koujichuu #196 (Trapezium acting battle 1st part, around 23:25) & #384 (Nogizakademy Award 2nd part, 10:25).

Last edited: Jan 27, 2024
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. maiyanzaka46

Oshimen:
    白石麻衣 / 守屋茜 / 佐々木久美
    • Winner Winner x 13
    • Like Like x 5
  16. Hououin Kyouma

Oshimen:
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2024
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Sanjuro

Sanjuro Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    • Winner Winner x 12
    • Like Like x 7
  18. maiyanzaka46

Oshimen:
    白石麻衣 / 守屋茜 / 佐々木久美
    • Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 7
  19. Golgo13

Golgo13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Otani Emiri
    Himura that bastard! I want to hold Yoda's hand too!!!!
    It just had to be my Nogi Oshi...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. shinra94

shinra94 Kenkyuusei

And get cheek to cheek with Ayame!!:banana: