Single Nogizaka46 35th Single [Chance wa Byoudou] (2024.04.10)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    sm_promo_1024.jpeg
    Senbatsu:
    3rd Row:
    Yoshida, Denchan, Sakaguchi, Ichinose, Ioki, Ikeda, Ito, Mukai, Nakamura
    2nd Row: Tamura, Inoue, Endou, Kaki, Kawasaki, Yumiki
    1st Row: Yoda, Kubo, Yamashita, Umezawa, Iwamoto

Under: (post)
    3rd Row:
    Okamato, Okuda, Satori, Hayashi, Yakubo, Seimiya
    2nd Row: Kanagawa, Kuromi, Shibata, Nakanishi, Matsuo, Tomisato
    1st Row: Ogawa, Tsutsui, Sugawara

Wiki: http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Chance_wa_Byoudou
    Special Page: https://www.nogizaka46.com/s/n46/page/35th_single

News:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 9, 2024
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

Haven't watched the episode yet, already a new single? I feel like Monopoly was just released two weeks ago. Time's just flying man.. :^^;:

I can sadly imagine it will be a grad single, either for Yama or Yoda, tho I wish I'm wrong. At least let it be later this year.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Vanbun01

Vanbun01 Kenkyuusei

If it’s grad single, the graduate will sure center, since it will be a prominent member, either mizuki or yoda, probably mizuki.
    If it isn’t, the center could be nagi again, with aruno (probably)
    the total senbatsu should be above 15 members. About 16-19? But if grad single, it can be on smaller size too.

no grad single: ume yoda mizuki Renka Shiori kakki, endo, yumiki, ayame nagi, sakura, satsuki, mao, teresa aruno
    If grad single, there will be more 3rd members enter senbatsu

:oops: Will check how much I guessed correctly

ps: what if it’s a grad combo like mizuki + yoda at the same time. It will be something fresh and surprising…. Well, but management won’t let it to happen

Last edited: Feb 16, 2024
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    At the moment all is unknown. Or rather unannounced since we know the senbatsu has been decided already. At the moment, I can't imagine it being a graduation single especially going into 12th BDL. We'll find out in a week.

Personally, hoping for Yoda to finally get that solo center, and YAC and Yakubo senbatsu. For me, 5th Gen can wait. But, again, we'll find out in a week.

Also, a curveball like a Sakutanchan center would be fun to experience. Can't wait to find out next week.

• Like Like x 4
  5. shompa

shompa Kenkyuusei

The funniest rumour is that Nanamin is going to announce her return 20 Feb and she will center the 35 single. Love these rumour youtube videos.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  6. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Its kawasaki sakura center

• Creative Creative x 1
  7. ric_cr

ric_cr Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Uemu - Kyoko - Aruno oshi
    Nagi, the same formula with ensaku and kaki of some singles back, they give them a center, then they rest 1-2 centers and they give them another one again. If for some reason it's not nagi, then it's someone from the 3ki, zukki or kubo alone. Since I am Aruno Oshi I would like a Nagi-Aruno center but I think 2 singles are needed for that to happen, if Aruno enters Senba I am already satisfied

• Like Like x 1
  8. juniorbeho

juniorbeho Kenkyuusei

I think a smart choice would be an Endo center. Make it a Cherry Blossom theme song; something the Japan public and not just idol fans can get behind and aim for a perennial hit. Especially since Sakurazaka refuses to take the initiative themselves.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I hope Nogi release a good title song and Under song, especially Under Song. I miss Under song with meaningful lyrics like Sabita or rebelious theme like Nichijou.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    wouldn't be surprised with a grad singles with a release in end of March , and grad concert end of April ,early May . Spring traditionally have a symbol of partings and new beginnings in Japan.
    hoping it won't come true though

11. Vanbun01

Vanbun01 Kenkyuusei

It’s ironic that nogizaka has two sakura that becomes somewhat their aces, but sakurazaka has 0 sakura. :awesome:

• Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  12. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

The obvious out are Kuromi and Mukai. Yuna could probably be out too. Not sure if they will bring back Kanagawa. The member that should be in is Aruno. Finger crossed Aya is also selected.

I guess it's hard not to think of graduation and the two often mentioned are Yoda and Yama. So yeah, if they center most likely they will graduate. An all 3rd gen front line, anyone? :shifty:

Something else I'd like to add about this graduation topic but maybe after the announcement.

13. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

^I think Yuna might be relegated to Under to fit either Aruno or Aya in or both. I can’t see Yanchan out of senbatsu.

Since it will be spring, mgmt will probably push Sakutan as center or double center with Sakura. I personally would like to see Rentan given the opportunity.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Smart choice is Kawasaki Center

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. wuerfel

wuerfel Member Studio48 Contributor

I had some thoughts about who I would like to see in the center and what could be realistic ... but forget realism, a spring song with a wSakura center would be epic [hehe]

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Now would be the time for mgmt to cave into fan service in a double Sakura center. I wanted a triple Mai unit years ago but that sadly didn’t come to fruition. Mgmt has been pushing Sakutan so why not?

• Like Like x 1
  17. wuerfel

wuerfel Member Studio48 Contributor

tbh i really think they would have a good vibe with each other and they are both popular members, but has there ever been a non-same-generation wcenter (for a A-side)?

18. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

That would be a first but I find that hard to happen. Endo just W-center with Kaki last single. Does she need to center again? I'm also looking at their height difference. I don't think a 5th will center but I'm fine if suddenly it's Kawasaki Sakura. I've already expected a strong push coming her way, sooner or later. But the more I imagine who could possibly be center, the more I feel it's a graduation single. If they were to release an Album, I wouldn't even think about it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. watash.Iwa

watash.Iwa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    小林由依
    I will play it safe and follow the Aruno senbatsu comeback and Aya senbatsu debut trend
    I don´t think it´s a grad single, but who knows, things have been quiet lately and sometimes grad announcements come when we less expect. Plus, they might want to save end year single to 6ki debut.
    I can see a Nagi-Saku wcenter, Sakutan might get a bigger push soon.

Ilusional center bet: Nagi-Saku2-Satsu:^^;::^^;:

20. theworldofwindow

theworldofwindow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sutoririka
    Senbatsu prediction (15)

3rd Generation (2): Kubo Shiori, Yamashita Mizuki
    4th Generation (2): Endo Sakura, Kaki Haruka
    5th Generation (11): Ioki Mao (Center), Ikeda Teresa (Center), Ichinose Miku (Center), Inoue Nagi (Center), Okamoto Hina (Center), Ogawa Aya (Center), Okuda Iroha (Center), Kawasaki Sakura (Center), Sugawara Satsuki (Center), Tomisato Nao (Center), Nakanishi Aruno (Center)

Other girls from 3rd and 4th gen can graduate because they are no longer popular.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1