Single Nogizaka46 35th Single [Chance wa Byoudou] (2024.04.10)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Feb 12, 2024.

1. bernasmr

bernasmr Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hayakawa Seira Shiraishi Mai
    Tell that to Kitagawa Yuri.

Really happy for YAC finally entering senbatsu and hoping that Yakubo gets her chance in a near future.
    Unders gonna be lit.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Agreed. The 3rd row 3rd Gen members will find it difficult to make it back to senbatsu after this, and I can imagine that they may never re-enter. Personally, I hope not, but it is a possibility.

Unders with only 4th and 5th Gen is intriguing though. I'm betting on an Ayamen center there.

Every member of 3rd Gen has now been in senbatsu at least once. Not one will graduate without a senbatsu on their resume. That is 3rd Gen's legacy in Nogizaka (for the moment.)

• Like Like x 4
  3. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Honestly the writing was on the wall for Ayame for a while now. Her handshake sales are quite slow.

This is very cool for 3ki and Mizuki, but what a shame it didn't happen for 2ki and Miona too. Although tbh I think that was largely bc of covid, not bc of management.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. YukoMayuParuHina

YukoMayuParuHina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyata Manamo
    Not Gonna mad for not selecting Aruno and Aya in Senbatsu (since this is just for Graduation SG) Feel Bad for Ayamen and Satsuki tho... But Under Girls Line Up will gonna be great

Last edited: Feb 19, 2024
    • Like Like x 2
  5. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

With 7 spots up for grabs, Ayame will surely come back next single. Coincidentally, she was also not included during Maiyan's graduation when all 1st gen were selected. They also made the right choice with 5th gen and perhaps those 5 members are now officially perma-Senbatsu (?). Don't worry about Satsuki, she will make her return next time, and maybe Aruno. I just hope Aya will be selected before 6th gen debut.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

That should be the most riddiculous senbatsu line up in Nogizaka history. Nishino graduate couldn't even make her best friend Karin and Junna to be selected as senbatsu member and suddenly Yamashita could pick every single one she wanted to be senbatsu member.

• Like Like x 9
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I agree with this statement. Although I wish that YAC would get in on her own accord but I think this will probably be her only chance. This also alleviates management trying to get her in before she graduates. Kill two birds with one stone. Riria will most likely graduate too. I’m still hopeful with Reno but her window is quite narrow. Same with Tamachan. Once 6Ki is introduced you might as well put a fork in it.

With this senbatsu, we can see who the front-runners (untouchables) of each generation are. With that said, I also am excited with the Under song. AyaRei reunited!

• Like Like x 2
  8. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Must be nice to be picked based on your genmates graduated

• Like Like x 3
  9. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

Happy for all the 3rd Gens making senbatsu. Congratulations.:flower:
    I hope Satsuki will be back in senbatsu next single, otherwise I'll riot! Is it selfish wishing her as center for the under song? T.T
    Also, since they didn't make it this time (for good IMO, considering this is a graduation single), I hope Aruno gets her comeback and Aya her A-Side debut next single.<3

• Like Like x 3
  10. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

With this senbatsu
    We could see that
    3ki have 5 perma senbatsu ( and soon to be 4 )
    4ki have 4 perma
    And 5ki have 5 perma

Nishino pick Yuttan and consequently sent Kubo to Unders
    Maiyan picked the remaining 11 1ki and the casualties are Renka & Ayame missing the senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. watash.Iwa

watash.Iwa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    小林由依
    Ayamen in under shocked me the most. She seemed to be top 3 4ki in management eyes.

But i think that might be a good experience for her, she might comeback stronger next single. Both her and Shokichi are 100% returning senbatsu next time, fans shouldn't be worried.

Yumiki fukujin was unexpected. Amazing front row with 3ki perma senbatsu members.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Satsuki Unders center

• Like Like x 2
  13. Federico

Federico Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kaki Haruka
    Even more unexpected considering the members who didn't make it.
    Even Renka front is a little bit of a surprise, but it's reasonable considering her position in 3rd gen, and I hope it'll do good for her.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Dokuro3313

Dokuro3313 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka, Kojiharu
    No way they kept Mao & dropped Satsuki:confused:

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    What's wrong with that, Mao sold out hers in 2nd round along with Nagi, while Satsuki sold out at later round. From that alone we can tell why..

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. AiBan

AiBan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Ioki is quite popular tbh. What I don’t get is why they keep pushing the NagiSaku combi

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  17. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Yumiki on 2nd row. Great to see her there. She finally get some recognition from management. Hope Yan back to senbatsu next single

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. Vanbun01

Vanbun01 Kenkyuusei

We don't know what happened behind the scene. Maybe the management gave this special treatment to maiyan and mizuki because both of them agree to postpone their graduation a lil bit later, while Nanase refused. Her graduation is in the peak era of nogi. At least saito yuri often enter senbatsu when she was there. Or maybe because the fact that her friends are from a different generation than her.

Mao is a dark horse, her potential & popularity is huge, I must say.

What I am curious about is the under member line up, who will be the center? Aruno has a lot of serious rival to hold her position this time. There is a lot of under center material like satsuki.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2024
  19. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I'm curious, is it indeed Maiyan and this time Yamashita who swayed management to include all gen mates? Sure, I have thought that way too. But what if it's all management's decision? Maybe it's an idea brought up by who knows who and they just agree with it.

I also think 3rd gen is now starting to leave one by one, and this will continue til next year. So this is like a parting gift (sort of). Good for them. I want everyone to get a taste of Senbatsu, so best of luck to Yakubo. Ayatii most likely won't get another chance like this. Before the 34th single, Mukai selected 2 in row is unthinkable. In any other releases, this line-up would never happen. But this is not just another single release, right?

As for Ioki Mao, no way in h*ll she's losing her Senbatsu spot and no way she should stay stuck at 3rd row. I understand last single when she was paired with Nao and I can accept this one too - it's Yamashita graduation single. But after this ...
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

The decision to include all 3ki seems to be controversial and fans are divided. I personally am in the camp of not liking this pattern. I could understand why it was done with Maiyan but to do it again this time irks me. I hope the single is a banger but I can’t help myself wondering what kind of song Unders will have especially with all the great members.

• Agree Agree x 5