Single Nogizaka46 35th Single [Chance wa Byoudou] (2024.04.10)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Xena55

Xena55 Kenkyuusei

She's keeping the seat warm for the eventual NagiAru :^O^::^O^:

I don't know, I love all 5ki but not really a fan of Sakutan there. I think would rather have either of the 5ki members in 3rd row to be Fukujin before her. It's just my gut feeling. Specially Terepan or Mao

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I'm not mad they did it. But if it's up to me, I won't do it. Yes, let's hope for a banger. I don't have anyone in mind for Under center. I just hope whoever is given that opportunity gets a good boost moving forward. Can't wait to see the complete line-up for coupling songs.
    Seriously, if they aim to pair Nagi with someone in the future, they already have one. Aruno has a good amount of fan support. She has the talent. I don't follow her activities that much but I believe she has a regular show. That could help gain public recognition. She's a former center. They just need to bring her back and slowly build up the pairing.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  3. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Dont kid yourself. Yuttan was on 21st senbatsu while Kubi was on hiatus. Consequently my ass.

4. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Even if it's true, only one of them deserved that treatment.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Hachikim

Hachikim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    inouesayuri
    I can't believe they put Ayame in Under. I thought she's a perma senbatsu, hope she will center under song. And Satsuki is expected to be dropped due to her HS result lately ( no clue why she's not good at HS while she's absolutely adorable ). Totally agree with management's choice this time, 3ki deserves it. Please give us a good graduation single.

6. AiBan

AiBan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I honestly don't get this sentiment like damn even a fourth round sell-out is not considered good.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Shima-can

Shima-can Kenkyuusei

Lol, at last they make all Chiba's reunite

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. manamonn

manamonn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    松井玲奈、田村真祐、池田英紗、宮田愛萌、佐藤美波
    In the last couple of singles Satsuki has been having better HS sales than Ayame, I think it is more likely for her to come back to senbatsu rather than Ayame.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Hachikim

Hachikim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    inouesayuri
    My bad, I mean not as good as some of her gen mates, considering the fact that she's heavily pushed from the start. She's frontgirl material to me, I just don't get why she can't be on par with Nagi.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. redavis460

redavis460 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Forever Himetan
    Guys, can you enlighten me on this argument? The reason I ask is I've seen footage of a young Kubo centering Futougou on what looks to be an UnderLive, and was wondering about the story behind it? As with most things Nogizaka, there are all kinds of backstories, but I know Himetan and Kubo are close; I wondered if putting her as center for Himetan's song not long after graduation was part of some story of some kind. Sorry for my ignorance!

11. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Kubo was taking hiatus on 21st single, and when she comeback on 22nd management put her in under. So his argument about Nishino picking Yuttan and consequently send Kubo to under is just his claim without context.

• Informative Informative x 2
  12. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

This is a faulty comparison. It’s pretty obvious (to me) that Shiraishi and Mizuki got relatively unpopular members into senbatsu because they’re in the same gen, not because they’re such good friends. You can argue that generations shouldn’t be so important that they can sweep their least popular members into senbatsu. But that’s clearly the logic. Being friendly to a certain extent is necessary, but not sufficient. If an Unders member is already a likely candidate for 3rd row, then fine; but if she wouldn’t have gotten into senbatsu based on the usual quantitative measures (e.g. Maaya, YAC, or Karin/Junna), then promoting that specific member into senbatsu for ostensibly being friends with the center would make the nepotism too blatant and (further) incentivize members to seek friendships for personal gain. Besides, if the true motivation was that Mizuki likes YAC, management could’ve dropped YAC alone into 3rd row and that motivation would’ve been obscured, because all other Unders 3ki have rotated through senbatsu recently; people on this forum were already predicting it.
    If Shiraishi knew, she apparently didn’t tell Matsumura:
    I’m skeptical that Shiraishi or Mizuki would dare to propose an all-1ki/3ki senbatsu, knowing full well it would drop other ambitious members out of senbatsu. Aren't they supposed to be sensitive to others around them? At most, I’d expect they’d make an offhand comment about enjoying their final days with all the 1ki/3ki together, and management takes that idea and runs with it. In general, I’ve heard about centers being notified of their own position before all members are told, but I haven’t heard about any member knowing or picking any other senbatsu position before it’s announced (for an A-side main single).

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. redavis460

redavis460 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Forever Himetan
    Thank you!

14. Vanbun01

Vanbun01 Kenkyuusei

Agree, that’s mostly what happened. (About agency who decides all 1ki/3ki and not the member) But obviously the management will take the center’s need in mind. It will be hard for nanase to bring all her friends because they are in different generation.

I think, some members do realize the benefit of getting close with popular members. (*cough manatsu *cough) In any company , inner circle will often promoted first. And no matter what, there is no way sayuringo can survive her hideous scandal without maiyan influence. How maiyan still supports ringo when other members are mad toward her. Even if the members will take voting to decide something, isn’t popular members who have big circle of friends will decide the result?

Last edited: Feb 20, 2024
  15. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    A bit of correction. There's only 3 1ki from unders that were "pulled" to senbatsu during the 25th single: Higuchi, Nakada, and Wada. Most 1ki during this era were already in senbatsu. This is fewer compared to the number of 3kis that were "pulled" from unders to senbatsu now.

• Like Like x 2
  16. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

^and Renka is part of Senbatsu for that single

• Like Like x 1
  17. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Disagree , Ayame have better chance to comeback

Satsuki is 6th-7th in 5ki
    Ayame is 5th-6th in 4ki

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I believe she did. She is doing well with Tokyo PC Club after all. So it isn't like she is not contributing to the group. As with Reno and Hazuki, management is putting the final few into senbatsu, so it made sense for her selection in this single regardless of it being part of all 3ki inclusion.

Manatsu was popular in her own right, so there's no need to cast aspersions towards her.

I am glad to see information clearing up how the selection is purely management's doing. I doubt any member has a say in the formation except for submitting their graduation request. We know Ikoma as the only one to reject being center, and if you think about har antis, you'd understand why it was a good decision. But in the end, it is management's to decide.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Vanbun01

Vanbun01 Kenkyuusei

I don't say manatsu wasn't popular in her own right. Her fans service is on top, sometimes even overboard. (Maiyan & naachan complaint about it) well, It's like networking, more or less, will give you benefit.

20. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

The thing is Satsuki numbers should be compared to her Peers (5ki) and not to Ayame

Ayame's competition is Yumiki Nao
    Satsuki's Competion is Teresa/Miku/Naonao