Hinatazaka46 11th [Kimi wa Honeydew] (2024.05.08)

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by MasToppu, Feb 23, 2024.

1. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    16nin senbatsu! It’s been awhile.

You could’ve seen that coming from a mile away. Congrats, Shogenji!

2. Bibi

Bibi Kenkyuusei

Congrats Yoko for the Center position.
    Sad Hina pushed to 2nd row:( but glad she still in senba.

I think Ayaka will be under center then~

3. watash.Iwa

watash.Iwa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    小林由依
    Senbatsu full pic for those who are interested Screenshot_54.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  4. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    the next question is whether there will be an "under" or are they having a different concept.

• Like Like x 1
  5. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

This is one of my happiest moments ever, Shogenji Yoko Center!!! My mind was already set on waiting for the next single but here she is. Honoka, Yamashita, Kaho and Legend. I'm so glad they all made it. I Wish Konishi was also selected but with limited spots available, it can't be helped. I like the formation esp the front row. I'm now very excited for this single.
    Oh, you got that right!!! :approve:

Last edited: Feb 26, 2024
    • Like Like x 2
  6. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    My thought about 11th single formation/Senbatsu
    Tbh, I'm comfortable with all members Senbatsu. But, hearing what Kosha said on her commentary after Senbatsu announcement, I think it is necessary. She said that 2023 was the year when Hinatazaka couldn't do their best. So, this Senbatsu is needed to motivate them more.

I'm also happy because my 4ki Oshimen finally got Center position. I couldn't hide my happiness when Konno-san announce her name for that position.
    The first row is so strong. It has reliable Senpai as winger, two strong second strikers and one young ace.

I'm also sad because my 3ki Oshimen and Koni didn't make it. It will feel weird to see MV without Mikunin and Marie.
    But, what make me sad the most was when I remember what Haruyo and Marie said on their Birthday SR two days ago. At that time, a fan ask about 11th single. And, both of them said they like it, and then they said fans should stop asking about the single because they won't be able to hide their expression. I don't know what kind of expression they will show. Sad? Disappointed? But, watching they said that while smiling and laughing made me sad.
    Now, I hope we get kami song for this single. This is what Ohisama need now.
    And, I am also curious on what kind of song that Under group will get. If the Senbatsu get bright and cheerful song, I hope the Under get the opposite.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2024
    • Like Like x 4
  7. Gingko_Balboa

Gingko_Balboa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    山崎怜奈 - 石森 璃花 - 松田好花
    Nogizaka's Under, Sakurazaka's Backs and Hinatazaka's?? What will be? Can't wait to see.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. SI-Doitsu

SI-Doitsu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Maybe ひなた坂46 like in old けやき坂46 times.

9. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Most likely, it will be Under like Nogi.
    If it were me, the Senbatsu will be Team Hikari (Light) and Under will be Team Kage (Shadow).

• Like Like x 2
  10. Dokuro3313

Dokuro3313 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka, Kojiharu
    It's so weird to me. While an Asao Momoka would be the biggest background member in NMB, her lookalike becomes the future ace of another group. I don't get Akimoto's taste, its contradicting.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. watash.Iwa

watash.Iwa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    小林由依
    Some personal thoughts:

- Happy that 5 of 11 4ki made into senbatsu. Very happy for Shogeko center, they have been shading it would happen for a while and honestly? It´s about time! She was center for some One Choice performances and the instrumental from the teaser kinda ressembles One Choice(in my opinion).

- Sad that my girl Konishin didn´t made it. I fell in love with her after seeing her kiteishitaijibun center performance so i hope she gets a chance in the future.

- I´m curious about whose will be the rotational spots. We all know that Nogi usually has 2-3 rotational spots for under girls and Sakurazaka seems to be trying to follow this same strategy, this senbatsu is so full of solid hinatazaka faces that i´m worried. I guess it all comes down to 3rd row members(except Captain and Hinanonano)who might be the most vulnerable.

- :approve::approve::approve:UNDER MV PLEASE:worthy::worthy:

Overall, it will be interesting to see how things will go now with senbatsu system. It might give some girls the hunger and ambition to get out of their comfort zone.

12. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Congrats Yoko-chan for the center!
    I hope a great song come with this.

I hope the new under will also have MV. Takemoto can center it or maybe someone from 3-ki.

Btw, Hinano being pushed to 3rd row after centering the last single is irony.. But overall I think fans can even agree the member chosen for the senbatsu is the best and the fairest we can have now.

• Like Like x 1
  13. clafelallerizu

clafelallerizu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    finally Gen.. have been waiting for this since 3 single ago.
    hoping for good song now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Here they come!!!
    [​IMG]
    X
    So that girl doing the peace sign was really her :v:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Congrats Yoko, this was a really unexpected line up for me as someone who only follows them casually. I hope they can make a good song! Boku Nanka was my favourite song of 2023

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. signupsus

signupsus Member

Yeah, it's tough. That 16 member senbatsu was the biggest surprise, but it makes sense if they want a decently sized Unders group. Those Nogi rotation spots are relatively new (once 1ki was completely gone), and I don't know that there really is much room in 16-member senbatsu for that. I think Tomita and maybe Mei are likely the last ones in, and I don't think the 4ki spots are set by any stretch aside from Shogenji, but beyond that it would be downright scandalous to leave out some of the others. I think this will give some fans a push to really go all in for their oshi this single, and we'll really see a separation going forward. But the 1ki-3ki left out could very well have some graduations soon if they're permanently on the outside. It has to be the toughest on them.

17. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Yoko center is expected but I'm happy for her. Hopefully the song is good.

Really sucks for 3.5ki though. They could have kept Marie in, her handshake sales are good.

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    although it's not officially confirmed yet, but Marie's blog seem to suggest that there is an "Under" team.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. signupsus

signupsus Member

I've never seen such enthusiasm to promote M&Gs as I have today on their blogs. It's clearly getting through to most of the girls that they have to work hard to keep their spots, or to move up.

• Agree Agree x 4
  20. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 4