Mogami Nanaka (Nanachan)

Discussion in 'Team H' started by lionel90, May 16, 2022.

1. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    :(
    I suspected something was wrong when she missed 2 Team H performances (March 3 and 4 I think), and Karen had to replace her. But she did appear in Mikurin's grad concert...

2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I read about Nanachan's hiatus earlier this month, hopefully she is alright and will be back soon... I went to check her social medias, and I think she maybe started to feel bad around the end of February. Her last IG post is from 22nd February and it's a picture of the sky, without caption, but Nanachan likes posting pictures of the sky (you can see more if you scroll to her past posts), so it doesn't have any special meaning. She also continued posting on Twitter after that, but after a retweet on 26th February, she didn't say anything until 9th March; Miku's graduation concert happened and she made a tweet for it. and then 4 days later on 13th March, it was announced that she will take a hiatus. She wrote a tweet:

"I have not been able to update my social medias and I apologize for the concern I have caused everyone. I'm sorry. Thank you very much for your warm support. I will take a rest for a while so that I can return to activities again with a smile on my face. I apologize for the sudden notice, but I hope you will understand."

;_; Hopefully she can get better very soon and return. I actually really hope that she can center the next HKT single, I think with her looks and personality, she has what it takes to bring new fans to the group! it might take a few months before the new single happens, so she could be back by then. I hope she can get a good rest and return with a smile <3

01.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  3. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Great news! So her hiatus was for around 1,5 months. Glad to know that she's doing better now :cute:

• Agree Agree x 1