Hinatazaka46 11th [Kimi wa Honeydew] (2024.05.08)

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by MasToppu, Feb 23, 2024.

1. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Yes, I already corrected it. I didn't see nibuchan in the bottom of the chart

• Like Like x 1
  2. signupsus

signupsus Member

So I guess that means odds are good Miipan slips a little in the 12th single. These don't always perfectly line up with the next senbatsu, but in general they're pretty close.

3. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Not to sound like a broken record, but these results really show how they could have thrown Marie a bone.

4. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I'm a little late, but here's how it goes:

1. How does the application process work?
    The website (fortunemeets) has various open rounds. For example, one round is open for 2 days, so you have 2 days to apply for a certain time and date to see your favourite member. Once the round ends, people are requested to pay. If you don't pay within the requested time frame, the unpaid tickets get released back into a pot so other fans can buy them. If you don't use the ticket, that's on you, it's just lost. Once paid for, tickets are not transferable or refundable.

2. Approximately how many visitors does a member see in each slot?
    This one is based on guesswork only, we can't know for sure. A slot is about 1hr, sometimes 1.5hrs. Each ticket is worth 10 seconds of talking time. Technically, that means you could fit 360 people into one 1hr slot, but that doesn't account for fans buying multiple tickets to get more than 10 seconds. Additionally, I also don't think they use up the full 3600 seconds in a 1hr slot as it doesn't account for potential issues. I would assume maybe 250 or so tickets are sold for a 1hr slot? But 1 ticket ≠ 1 fan, since fans can buy more than one ticket and usually do that.

And I saw the question about Nibu has already been answered by others

• Like Like x 2
  5. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    So, I've checked out all recommended online stores from Hinata official website. They are HMV, Amazon, Tsutaya, Yodobashi, Lammtarra, Joshin, Tower Records, NeoWing, WonderGOO, Sony Music Shop, 7net, and Rakuten Books.
    All of them didn't change the single release date/availability. It is still April 4th. I think they are waiting the new date announcement from mngmnt.
    Only Tsutaya use December 31, 2024 release date. :confused:

6. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I've worked in retail, end of year release dates are usually place holders if there isn't an official date set. Once all the retailers get the actual date, they'll update accordingly.

• Informative Informative x 2
  7. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    • Like Like x 1
  8. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2024
    • Like Like x 7
  9. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    May 8, 2016 - Hiragana Keyakizaka46 1st generation was announced officially on Showroom.
    I think management choose the right and another meaningful date for this single release date. It feels like this single will be the beginning of another journey of this group.
    I hope it also will be a good start for this group.

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Hope they perform this at Hinatansai

11. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Perfect timing, I'll be arriving in Japan a day after this drops. I can grab a copy (or four depending on what's on the second disc) and hopefully I'll have a ticket for the We R! exhibit if I read the website correctly on when I can purchase one.

12. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    You should know which cover I like more :inlove:

• Like Like x 1
  13. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    haha I get you! XD Loving such cover themes! Type A + B are pure gold for my eyes<3:hehe:

• Like Like x 1
  14. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    The covers have good vibes. I like the simplicity. Members face expression is the good point in this.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    My first impression of KimiHon song from listening it twice, once without proper headphone (old phone speaker) and once with headphone.
    3ki song! That was the first thing I had in my mind. It is a song about Honeydew Melon and kawaii type song. I can see 3ki sing this song clearly in my mind.
    As a title song, I can't say I like it nor dislike it. It has no hook that can pull me in and make me stay to keep listening to it (except the beginning part, the "kana~?" part). I didn't skip, but the song just flow like that without staying that long in my mind+heart.
    But, it is passable as an idol song. And, maybe because I'm not that into idol song these days (more Jazzy type by ASMi or any Ado song), so, I think this is not for me. 2.5/5<3 from me.

I think if management tried to get Hinatazaka back to its root, they should make a song with festive vibe. What I like about Hinatazaka song is the trumpet/brass section that make me feel lile I'm in a carnival. Also, there is always a hint of jazzy/funk in it, which I like the most.
    Now, I can't wait for Under song. Nogi's Under song 99% won me over their title song. How about Hinata first Under song? I hope they go with a bang!!!:)

Last edited: Mar 22, 2024
  16. Bibi

Bibi Kenkyuusei

Honest opinion it's just good song (Am I Ready > Kimi wa hone), wish it's grow on me like monopoly tho.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Their main tracks since Tsuki Midnight have been all snoozefest for me. It's not something to be excited about but I can at least enjoy listening to this one.
    Part of it reminds me of Nogi 3rd's TokiMeki, right before the chorus. It's a bright, happy, fun idol song which I guess fits a young center like Yoko.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I like the song it is like early hinatazaka songs

official audio

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I think this song is better than any of last year's main songs. But yeah, it still doesn't compare to their pre 2023 songs.

20. watash.Iwa

watash.Iwa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    小林由依
    This one sounds like an improved version of One Choice. Kinda repetitive but i like it. Maybe this song will grow on me after MV release, btw i think they revealed it too soon since single release date is only May 8th.