Yamasaki Ten (Tenchan) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Members' started by Ozeki, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Based on the last Sokosaku episodes (still hoping for the subs), it looks like Ten-chan is very lively (and loud) in the dressing rooms. As she got older, she got more confident in her own skin, and you can see she is quite comfortable when the cameras are rolling. I also suspect than since the 1gen heavy-hitters are gone, that broke whatever little wall remained for her as well as for her genmates, and they can now truly feel "free".

Last edited: Mar 26, 2024
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I noticed. She is indeed the Alpha puppy of the group (if we take her age into the equation). For all others, she feels and moves so powerfully and at ease and that adds to her likeability... She is succesful, is being loved by everyone and therefore is ready to conquer the world...

Her parents must be so happy and proud!

• Like Like x 2
  3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Even outside the dressing room, she was particularly forward and entertaining in last week's SokoSaku #176, involving music quizzes of various kinds. Enjoyable episode, with Ten and Airi playing prominent roles. I think @Jsprite may have hit on it: the 2gens are now feeling more free with the "heavy hitter" 1gens no longer around. It's wonderful to see Ten becoming the force we always knew she would be. Strangely, I have a feeling that Fuu-chan, too, may seem more at ease recently.

@Philosophy Senpai -- "Alpha puppy" lol.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Vanbun01

Vanbun01 Kenkyuusei

Lately, beside being loud… ten chan has acted cutey like her age supposed to be. In early sokosaku, she often act too mature for her age based on 1ki member’s talk.

when karin said that she doesn’t like when people said it’s scary when karin dozed off and stare at her member (especially to ten chan). Ten act cutey and said it’s me who is supposed to feel that way more! It’s scary

about her being confident, she always has that confident since early era, she often get closed to camera more than other members. But for me only lately she act cutey and childish like

maybe beside 1ki left, but the addition of 3ki, members who have same age as her or even younger makes ten feels more free? Like she can finally act like her age more?

Last edited: Mar 26, 2024
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Ten-chan doing some modeling/photo sessions for the NBA x WIND AND SEA COLLABORATION:
    TenNBA.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  6. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Bibi

Bibi Kenkyuusei

Tenchan for Vivi magazine

I really love her style here

[Four images way over the 750x750 limit]

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2024
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I don't mean to be sacrilegious, but this pic reminded me of the images of the Virgin Mary
    TenchanVirginMary.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Koike Minami
    It ain't, I've believed some Sakamichi idols are current incarnations of past deities for awhile.

Here's a list of the Buddhist Four Heavenly Kings (in Japanese)-
    • Jikoku-ten (King of the east and god of music): Hirate Yurina
    • Tamon-ten (Chief of the four kings and protector of the north): Sasaki Mirei
    • Komoku-ten (King of the west and one who sees all): Kageyama Yuuka
    • Zocho-ten (King of the south and the one who causes good growth of roots): Saito Asuka
    And then the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse-
    • White Rider (Gospel): Saito Kyoko
    • Red Rider (Civil War): Sato Shiori
    • Black Rider (Famine): Moriya Akane
    • Green Rider (Death): Suzumoto Miyu
    No particular deep meaning, just based on members I was interested in at the time [hehe]

• Like Like x 3
  10. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Sakurazaka46's Yasuno Tamura (25) and Ten Yamazaki (18 *Tatsusaki) attended NTT West's ``Crossing Borders with Sound AR and Multilingualism - Next Generation Audio Technology'' held in their hometown Osaka on the 11th.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1