Hinatazaka46 11th [Kimi wa Honeydew] (2024.05.08)

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by MasToppu, Feb 23, 2024.

1. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    MV for Coupling Song "Boku ni Tsuzuke" will be released on April 3rd at 6 pm JST.

You also can find full lyrics (in Japanese) in the MV description.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2024
    • Like Like x 1
  2. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Boku ni Tsuzuke sounds grand. It has the same vibe with Tomo yo Ichiban Hoshi. I've lost count how many I replayed this song. Kyonko solo line is so moving.

5/5 for me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Boku ni Tsuzuke MV.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Damn!!! I cried. Beautiful MV. Very nostalgic.
    The scene when each generation appear was just dangerous. It make me realize that I've been following them since beginning. It also reminda me of when I subbed their first Omotenashikai.

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    As one of Hinata top member, having a graduation MV like this is so fitting. It's not only about Kyoko, but also Hinata's milestones. I love every second of this MV.

Happy graduation Kyonko-san. Thank you for being one of Hinata's pillar, it was a great time with you around.

This song and the A-side are high tier for me, my expectation has become high for the other songs. But if they're not as good, these two songs alone has already made my day since the reveal.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. signupsus

signupsus Member

Yeah it was as much of a Hinata retrospective as much as a Kyoko grad song. It just reminded me that she's the first center to graduate, but obviously not the last. The formation on the website also reminded me that, once Kyoko and Otake graduate, 1ki is down to 5 members. The next year or two is going to be rough, and then it's probably 2ki's turn. Things are looking bright with Shogenji stepping up, but it's still going to be hard saying goodbye to those who leave.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    It's going to be so weird when Miipan, Kumi and Katoshi also graduate. I consider them the pillars of the group. I'm sad we never got another Kyoko Miipan Katoshi song, they were the best singers of the group but also had the most distinct tones so it would have been nice to have another song.

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. Gingko_Balboa

Gingko_Balboa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    山崎怜奈 - 石森 璃花 - 松田好花
    Simply beautiful MV. And great song too.

Doesn't need extremely skillful camera works or extravagant props. Just patch up with some good ol' memories here and there. That thumbnail, she just look like Shinuchi Mai.

Does anyone know what she said before the MV end? Matane?

Saraba, ramen-daisuki Saito Kyoko.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2024
  9. juniorbeho

juniorbeho Kenkyuusei

I thought she was saying Daisuki

10. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    This amazing video was... like me peeling dozens of onions!

What is not to like... The spartan MV production that hit emotions like a truck, the jewel-pretty Kyoko-san, the memories, the camaraderie invoked by the contribution of ALL members joining in waves, the respectful tribute to the hard Keyaki days, the W-Keyakizaka-no-uta resemblance, the fluid melancholy of the music, the simple but elegant dance, the TEARS...

Each and every graduation is painful, and I'm afraid will be even more painful to us old fans, as years go by...

Once more farewell sweet Kyoko-san, THANK YOU, good luck and I'm expecting big things from you ya'hear?

11. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

It is a walk (run) through memory lane. I love the part where the hem of her dress twirls while she's walking at the beginning. All those uniforms, from one generation to the next. This is not just about Saito Kyoko, but the whole group after she leaves. Change is inevitable and it's time for her to carve her own path. I like Saito Kyoko but I will not pretend to be this one big fan of hers (I'm not). Like I'm gonna be all emotional because she's leaving. But the part where she cried, that's me literally. My eyes got wet the exact same number of times I have watched this MV. At the end when she looks back but no one is there but silence, Boku ni Tsuzuke is simply perfect from start to finish. Two songs revealed so far, love both songs and MV. Now I'm very thankful they're releasing a single.

12. watash.Iwa

watash.Iwa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    小林由依
    I finally watched Boku ni Tsuzuke MV and omg, those onions...:cry::cry::cry:

Whoever had the idea of using takes from previous MVs deserves a raise.

A simple but emotional MV. "The friends that walked with me in a path i have to move on" was the vibe i got. It´s lovely how it´s not only about Kyonko, but also Hinatazaka as a whole, after all, they are a very united type of group. It reflects about their whole story and how Kyonko lived all of that.

Everything is amazing. The fact that they used previous uniforms, concert scenes and even referenced some of their most iconic choreos.

And the ending with Kyonko turning back and no longer seeing her friends behind her...:cry::(

This is peak grad song MV. Other groups should take some notes.

ABSOLUTE CINEMA:1st:

• Like Like x 4
  13. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    The song was OK. The MV is a masterpiece.
    I had to rewind and watch this a couple of times:

toshi.jpg

14. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    GKOq_iDbEAEqO7M.jpg
    7 seats represent 7 graduated members: Neru, Memi, Mao, Naccho, Kage, Miho, Manamo
    (Kishi-kun wasn't there because this scene shows when 1ki and 2ki meet, so 4ki wasn't around at that time)

Also, the white line where Kyoko walking at the beginning of the MV could be a symbol of the Hiragana song, Eien no Hakusen (The White Line to Eternity). Its lyrics talk about never giving up pursuing one's dream.
    Hinata MV always has this kind of perspective, either a hidden meaning or a unique visual.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2024
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  15. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Interesting MV. Hinata don't often evoke nostalgic feelings, so the MV is quite trip through their past. But is it an all member song? Or Kyonko's? I'm not sure...

16. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Actually... the MV of the title song of this single has many nostalgic points from their past singles. That includes the single that Kyonko centered on, even though she does not participate in the title song.

I think Hinatazaka doesn't have a graduation title song/solo song culture. The other graduated members also didn't get any graduation songs. They only participate in the single or coupling song. However, the lyrics are mostly related to the graduated members' journeys and dreams. This song is something like a send-off song for Kyoko by Hinatazaka46.

17. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Great music video, Kyoko deserved it.

• Like Like x 1
  18. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    A fan found something interesting in Boku ni Tsuzuke MV.
    GKStYUEbsAAS7ce.jpeg
    https://twitter.com/natumeryoka/status/1775734792748949665
    She found the timestamp in the MV represent many important events in Kyoko history as Hinatazaka member.
    Here is the translation.
    Song start at 18s - Kyoko joined Hinata at 18 years old.
    1ki members appear on 58s - May 8 the audition result was announced.
    All members in the MV up to 4:05, then 4:06 all members is gone from the MV except Kyoko - April 5 is Kyoko grad con, her last day as Hinata member then staring from April 6, she will walk her own path.

That fan might be reading too much, but I like that Hinata MV always has this kind of lore. :)

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  19. signupsus

signupsus Member

Yeah, even the members were giving credit to the director for how great it was. I believe it really was all planned like that, including the empty desks as you mentioned earlier.

Saddest part is that various blogs say April 5 is her last day, no dragging it out for Showrooms or PBs or anything. I hope she at least takes a little time off for herself, but it's not going to shock me to hear of a new agency and other announcements for her first thing Monday morning. I'd think it would happen even sooner but I doubt she'd want to overshadow the rest of the BDL dates.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    At this point, we have the single's title, CD cover (Front), formation, the title song, and its MV, and coupling song and its MV. After the Kyoko grad concert, I feel like Hinatazaka will move to its next chapter. Everything that has been revealed now is like the work that shows the history of Hinatazaka.
    Maybe, today and tomorrow Hinatansai will reveal the future part of Hinatazaka. Under song, the first one in Hinatazaka history could be performed today or the last Hinatansai. And then, next week, maybe get the Back cover of the CD, the full tracklist, and Under MV that represents the next chapter of Hinatazaka.
    I also wish the 4ki song got an MV. I remember One Choice also has 4 MV, so this single could have the same.

• Agree Agree x 1