Hinatazaka46 11th [Kimi wa Honeydew] (2024.05.08)

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by MasToppu, Feb 23, 2024.

1. idol_life

idol_life Kenkyuusei

I was at Saito Kyoko Grad Concert. As expected, Boku ni Tsuzuke was the last song. It was quite emotional and many audience were in tears and used their mug towel to wipe their face :cute:

IMG_1591.jpg

Last edited: Apr 6, 2024
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. signupsus

signupsus Member

I haven't seen if they revealed the single yet, but they announced the Hiragana Hinatazaka Live! Interesting branding, and seems appropriate. Even the first letter looks like a U for Unders.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I think it's a perfect name for Hinata Under. Hiragana is an important part of Hinatazaka history. Everything started from Hiragana. That was the time when they try to find their color. So, I hope the Hiragana Hinata will be the place where members have more freedom to express their idea and find their own color. Who knows, maybe when Hiragana Hinata member enter Senbatsu, we will see a much richer color that we'd never seen before.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    So today's Hinatansai didn't reveal any new content from 11th single. Only, announcement about HinataFes 2024. So, I predict, next week will have no announcement. Then, two week later, we will get continuous reveal for this single content until the release date.

• Informative Informative x 2
  5. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 4
  6. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Beautiful! Can't believe I can see Mikunin on solo shot cover. :inlove:
    Koni looks amazing as usual.
    Haruyo cheating. She is no way taller then Koni.[hehe]
    Marie Rio beautiful.
    Regular edition is also good. Rinashi shining.
    I thought they will use compeletly different photo style for back cover. It means the Hiragana song will be the same vibe? I wish they took the different style, the cool style, knowing the center is the Mikunin.:)

7. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Tracklist ia here!!!
    Title song:
    Kimi wa Honeydew (You are Honeydew) - Senbatsu members (C:Shogenji Yoko)

Hiragana song:
    Sabitsukanai ken wo mote! (Hold/Keep that Never Rusted Sword) - Hiragana members (C:Takahashi Mikuni)

Coupling/Unit Songs:
    Boku ni Tsuzuke (Follow Me) - All Hinatazaka Members
    Dokomade ga Michi nanda? (How far is The Road goes) - Kanemura Miku, Takahashi Mikuni, Yamaguchi Haruyo, Hiraoka Mitsuki
    Koi to Anbutter (Love and Anbutter) - Kawata Hina, Morimoto Marie, Hirao Honoka, Fujishima Kaho
    Yoake no Speed (Speed of Dawn) - Kosaka Nao, Kamimura Hinano, Shogenji Yoko, Yamashita Haruka
    Ame ga Futtatte (Even if it Rains) - 4ki Members (C:Konishi Nanami)

+++
    Hiragana song, "Sabitsukanai Ken wo Mote!" will be available on various music streaming platforms on April 4 at 00:00 am JST.
    Source: https://www.hinatazaka46.com/s/official/news/detail/R00267

+++
    My impression on tracklist
    • Hiragana song title sounds amazing. The Sabitsukanai (錆つかない) can also be translated to "to not lose one's skill". Basically, the Hiragana song tell members to not give up because they have the skill that become their sword/weapon.
    • Anbutter is an unique combination of butter and sweet red bean paste. You can use it on bread or toast. A song with food in its title? It will be cute 3ki style song.
    • Kosha, Nano, Yoko, Haru2 unit song title sound like EDM fast tempo song. Can't wait for this song.
    • 4ki song title sound sad. Koni with ballad sad aong? That will be magical!

Last edited: Apr 9, 2024
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Hinatazaka in Utacon

They performed kimi wa honeydew and covered gakuen tengoku from finger 5

GKuLnj1boAA-Sna.jpg

GKuLnj2bsAAjD_h.jpg

【【日向坂46】2024.04.09「君はハニーデュー」うたコン】

• Like Like x 2
  9. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Sabitsukunai ken wo mote! first impression.
    • The Latin-style music somehow feels fresh, even though I hear it a lot in Nogi. Therefore, when Hinata uses this kind of music, it feels new, yet it doesn't feel special.
    • The song is okay. It doesn't have too many hooks that can make it memorable.
    • The 'hai' part in the chorus feels out of place. I don't know, it is not bad but it makes me laugh. I feel that when they perform they can make a funny gesture or joke around during this part.
    • Also, I feel that the chord they use is too high for members. It sounds like member strains their vocal chord, especially Ayaka. They should lower the chord by one key to make them sound more comfortable.
    • Hiyotan voice is just beautiful. She needs to show her singing skills more.
    • There is also a guitar solo in the middle of the song. I hope the choreographer makes an amazing dance for this part.
    conclusion: 2.5/5<3 from me. It is a cool song, as predicted. But, I think it needs a really good MV to make it more interesting to me.

EDIT: Okay, I have listened to this song several times. And, that "hai" part in the chorus always makes me laugh. Don't know why it is funny?!:rofl:

EDIT2: I want to confess here. I am addicted to the "hai" part in the chorus. It is so funny, when the song is cool and serious, there is this messing-around part that turns this song into a Hinata vibe, the comedy vibe. :rofl:
    Now, I hope MV will be released soon, as soon as Friday or Saturday.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2024
    • Like Like x 1
  10. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Haha, I also a bit concerned about this part. But for me, I expect they'll do a sword slashing/kendo pose since it's more fitting with the title [hehe]

11. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Where can I listen to Sabi Tsukanai?

12. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    It's already on music streaming apps.

13. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 1
  14. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Hiragana MV "Sabitsukanai Ken wo Mote!" will be released on April 17, at 6 pm JST.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2024
    • Like Like x 4
  15. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Sabitsukanai Ken wo Mote! MV

if the video does not show watch the video here

Cool! Love the fighting scene and the dance looks sharp!
    Koni looks so cool when avoiding the punch. It feels like tTeka back then.
    Mikunin fighting scene looks great as well. I can't believe they even use wire for the scene. They did it for real.
    Ayane swordplay feels natural. Maybe, it is because she play baton, so she can easily handle the sword.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2024
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
  16. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Sabitsukanai ken wo mote!

??? Mikuni ??? Where were you hiding all this time baby? What a performance...

Definitely one of the best Hinata productions IMHO. I still consider Kyoko-san's Tsuki to Hoshi and Kawata san's Garasu my absolute top favourites but this one wins hands down as far as production, costumes, ambience, set-up and direction is concerned. I won't say much, I find it a real masterpiece and I only wish that there will be a documentary dealing entirely with the girls' training for these fight scenes. I'm sure there will be enough material to support it...

Honorary mentions to the awesome presence of Ayaka, Mana, the other 3rd gen members, Rina-chan, Rio, Tama and my queen 524, but:
    Mikuni ??? OMG dear you're so scary and so sweet at the same time, you're the "Kill Bill" face of the 2020's...

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  17. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    So good.. The MV quality is as good as Tteka. I'm happy that hiragana doesn't get half-hearted content. Everyone is so cool in here, and the song turn out to be much better with this MV.

Mikuni is doing a great job as center, and everyone had a good screen time too.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2024
    • Like Like x 5
  18. signupsus

signupsus Member

Agreeing with what everyone else said. Between this video, Saito Kyoko's GOAT graduation video, and the single itself, this one has been one of their strongest releases yet!

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Hinatazaka in venue 101

GLmna0caYAALcfw.jpg

GLnbhfIaAAAhDR7.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  20. watash.Iwa

watash.Iwa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    小林由依
    I only had time to watch hinagana MV now. It´s amazing! I´m glad that they are getting investment despite being unders. Mikuni showed some amazing performance and girls like Aya, Paru, my beloved Konishin and Berina had their moments despite not being center. I think the screentime was pretty fair and the song is pretty good, shows the cool side of Hinatazaka discography.

• Like Like x 2