Single AKB48 5th [Boku no Taiyou] 07/08/08

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by haruna_hamasaki, Jun 12, 2007.

1. MMWBerryz

MMWBerryz Kenkyuusei

It is not stickers of AKB48.

That sticker is the animation,right?

So, maybe first press of this single is no need for me.

2. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

Yeah, the sticker is of the Deltora animation characters. But I still prefer the actual cover on the first press <3

3. fosensei

fosensei Kenkyuusei

Before I start my late-night rant on the B side song, I'd like to say that the first time I saw the Boku no taiyou PV, I didn't care for it, but after watching it a few more times, I've decided that it's okay. One thing that I liked was that they didn't showcase any of the squeaky high pitched voices as I run and hide from crazed Kasai fans with pitchforks, even though they are prominently featured in the video. :p

They sang the B side song Mirai no kajitsu (Fruit of the Future?). at this performance.

Maybe it was because it was a live performance, but it was awful seemed to be a bit off. I decided to try to watch it again tonight, but I couldn't make it to the end. Am I the only one that doesn't like the B side song?

4. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

CANT STOP LISTENING, SRSLY! <3

5. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

Maybe :p It's not my favourite, but I quite like it, and it'll probably just grow on me more with time.

Still can't get into Boku though...

6. Kyobu

Kyobu Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    They're still at #4!

7. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

It's great to see them keeping the #4th spot...!
    Hope they'll stay there for a few days more... (or move up would be great too)

I see Ai Otsuka still manage to stay in the top 20.... :roll:

Boku no Taiyo has grown bit on me. I find it okay. (still not crazy about it) but the song in general is good, I like the verses better than the chorus though. And atleast it's just the beginning of the song, which has the "lalala.."
    Guess I have to the B-side a few more times, since I really don't have an opinoin about it :confused:

8. johnnyaiba

johnnyaiba Kenkyuusei

" Boku no taiyo" keep the 4th now^^
    a great result!

9. ValentineDoe

ValentineDoe Kenkyuusei

I actually really like the B-side...actually, I think I might like the B side better than Boku no taiyo...weird, right? I don't know, it just has a really compelling composition.

10. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

i think going to #4, will be great for AKB, and i do hope it gets even higher. If it doesn't get higher, i just hope it stays in the top ten for awhile. I think Bingo fell after a few weeks ?? does anyone know when it began dropping? But nonetheless, a great song and going to #4 is something to be proud of! Too bad most of us cannot attend these meet the akb girls events, otherwise i would buy multiple copies to meet some of the girls, i don't know about 50!, that sounds too crazy, maybe 5 copies... ;)

11. Gloworm

Gloworm Kenkyuusei

I'm glad that this single hit #4 on the Oricon. I'm happy for the girls, hopefully their next single will be in the top 3, or maybe even the number 1 spot. :D Guess it goes to show that the non-wota population of Japan have a thing for songs that have an excess amount "la la la's" or "na na na's" :lol: :lol: :lol:

The "na na na's" coming from Aruiteru of course. :p

12. aznretro

aznretro Kenkyuusei

Samehere. Very happy for AKB to to be #4, Lets just they stay in the top 10 for a couple of weeks.

13. Haunter

Haunter Kenkyuusei

Both "la la la" and "na na na" :D not "or"
    The guy who bought 50 maybe he will sell them with higher price. Ya, very happy to see the song still #4. I think this quite impossible, but I hope the song will be in top 3. ^^
    Edit: I'm checking Oricon single ranking, oh, and what I see, #7, :shock: ,noooooooooo.

14. TimeBomb

TimeBomb Kenkyuusei

Pretty much the same "Going to colorful Happyland"- league as "Bingo"

15. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

-still waiting for my CD to arrive-
    this song is growing up in me. i love this song so much. still cant stop listening.
    LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA ~

16. alienpyon

alienpyon Kenkyuusei

I'm sure you have noticed how the full-of-haterd splattered classroom blackboard of the "Keibetsu" PV has changed into a "you are my sunshine" blackboard in the "Boku no taiyou" PV.

I just love how the sentiments change and how life can be shown from all points of view: not only happy, not only sad. Whoever had this blackboard idea, hats off.

17. Kyobu

Kyobu Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    BOKU'S AT #3! Hooray!

18. Shin

Shin Kenkyuusei

^ I can't wait to see weekly ranking :D

19. Twintails

Twintails Kenkyuusei

I saw the PV just yesterday and wow. I love it, it's beautiful.

20. transcendental_protagonis

transcendental_protagonis Kenkyuusei

3rd at at weekly ranking, this is madness :hail: \o/