1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

How and when did you fall in love with her?

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Heiwa, Aug 10, 2007.

1. foojason

foojason Kenkyuusei

Oh, so you both posted it. No wonder I was confused. Well, I'll have to thank both of you then. :)

Yea, I read most of those posts. You two did argue a lot, but that was what made it fun to read, lol.

2. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

*smacks*

Just wanted to do that :p

3. Mint

Mint Kenkyuusei

Heyyyyy. It was 230am when I wrote that post. ;_; *goes to edit*

4. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

That's okay. I forgive you for the fact that you even like Shiho anyway :p She needs more love around this place!!

5. yumestarlet

yumestarlet Kenkyuusei

My first favorite was actually Itano Tomomi. Skirt, Hirari was the first PV I saw from AKB48, and I thought she was just the cutest thing, especially on her solo line. I actually got into researching who all the AKB48 girls were so I could find out which one she was.

When I got more into AKB48, Tojima Hana caught my eye immediately. She's just very beautiful, and after watching her personal video, and she just had a really awesome personality. I love watching her perform, too, she's got a lot of stage presence, and just-- the GAO! totally pwns every time. XD

Hana's pretty close on my list to Kashiwagi Yuki, too. I first heard about her when the Morning Musume 8th gen. auditions were going on, and I was rooting for her throughout the whole thing. When I found out she got into AKB48, I was thrilled because she was still going into the idol world. And from then on, she's just been awesome. XD Her singing is really gorgeous, and she's just so cute! I can't wait to see more Team B stuff so I can see more of her. <3

6. Kia

Kia Kenkyuusei

My #1 member is RINATIN! When I first watched AKB48 videos, I really didn't have a fav because I didn't even know a lot about them... But when I watched Chocolove's first PV, Rinatin caught my eye at the moment I saw her for first time, haha. I thought she was really pretty and absolutely loved her voice. Then I searched for more info about her and noticed her nice personality. And now I love her more everyday! :D

7. marik♥

marik♥ Kenkyuusei

mariko is my first love in AKB.
    no doubt. :lol:
    i watched skirts and i was.."awww cute"
    then i asked kazearashi about short hair girl,
    he tshowed me bunch of pics+names, hiichan, acchan,
    then maririn!!! ♥♥♥ the i said "yes she is!!!!"
    sankyu kaze-kun B-)
    thats it

8. Tales

Tales Kenkyuusei

The one I like the most is the one that was the one that was the most notticeable for many, Maeda Atsuko.... But what I really like about her is the hair work she has, most PVs show her with a different hairdo than the one before it, showing a really fine production work on her. Also, much like Ayla I loved the way that she compromises herself when doing the shows, you can say I'm a pervert or anything, but when every girl does something (such as "jumping" on SukaHira or lifting the skirt on Seifuku), she's always the one that tries the hardest IMO, but that should not always be seen as a good thing, as overacting is not looked very well for actors.

Yet I want to say that I do not find myself having her as my favorite for a long time. For one, I hate her normal hairdo, to the point that I don't like her when she's using it. Secondly, I'm starting to get bored of her (mainly because I see her in too many things, you watch a PV, she's on front, you see the photobook, she's there most of the time, you hear a song, she's there singing it). Also, it's because I don't know most of the girls pretty well (and I don't know some of the girls still, specially Team B) that I can't say much about it.

Runner-ups: Up until I saw her Private video I would say Haruna, but I really disliked the fact that she's produced to look extremely mature, yet she's not that much. Now I'm not so sure how much I'll end up liking her.
    Tomomi is also one I'm looking forward to see more.
    And a runnerup who is going high very quickly Risa from Team A.

9. Tatami Mats

Tatami Mats Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Minegishi Minami

10. dynamite

dynamite Kenkyuusei

Nozomi Kawasaki

I did not really notice her in any of the PVs, but I saw some pictures of her and I thought she was the most beautiful girl in the world. After that I could pick her out of any PVs, even the shots of all of the group members. <3 <3 <3

11. TimeBomb

TimeBomb Kenkyuusei

12. dynamite

dynamite Kenkyuusei

Yuko Yuko Yuko Yuko, Thats who your love is.

13. TimeBomb

TimeBomb Kenkyuusei

14. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Well, at the moment, I'm totally adoring Oshima Yuko. I just think she's absolutely charming.

I've heard of AKB48 for a while but never really took them too seriously, until I was running out of interesting things to watch relating to Morning Musume and decided to watch the raw clips of their 48 Minute Special. It was all right, but it was the subbed private videos that totally caught my attention.

Ms. Yuko plays bass guitar, which I whole-heartedly respect as an instrument (stand-up or electric) since I've played violin in high school and I occasionally play around with my guitar. She also snowboards which, to me, is pretty sexy. Plus, her chill demeanor is pretty cool.

I looked her up online, and found out she's a libra born in a year of the dragon - 1988. Some of the coolest people I've ever met are libras, like my high school guidance councilor and the first friend I've ever made in school; or dragons, like two good friends of mine who were on the high school tennis team.

(Forgive me, I've been interested in stuff like astrology since elementary school. And by the way, I myself am an aries born in a year of the tiger - 1986.)

Then after watching the PVs and an reading the different threads on this forum, my adoration for Ms. Yuko has been cemented.

Some of the other girls are pretty cool, like Ms. Sae who seems pretty fun, and Ms. Sayaka who has a badass aura about her. However, Oshima Yuko gets top the number one spot for me.

Note: I apologize for the length of this post and the formality involved. It's been a lot leading up to my adoration and admiration for Oshima Yuko. Also, being an engineering student with a minor in Japanese has a way of making me think and act both professionally and courteously.

15. Haunter

Haunter Kenkyuusei

my 1# member is Tomomi Kasai. In the first instance, with me, AKB48 had too much member, and all of them are really great. I watched Seifuku blah blah and Keibetsu shiteita aijou some times, and I was really be attracted by the member, who have sad eyes. Her eyes seem to talk with me lots of things. But that wasn't enough, I went to Youtube, searched AKB48 and downloaded all videos about them. And when I was watching private video of that girl, her voice really confused me and I really falled in love with her. I went to found some informations about her, also AKB48, and I have knew her name - Tomomi Kasai.

16. Monty

Monty Kenkyuusei

my favorite is Miyazawa Sae
    i first noticed her in seifuku pv, and she's got some cool hairstyle.
    then i watched keibetsu with the same impresion of her plus the cool expresion.
    but the kicker is the private video, i think she always be that serious in her private live.
    but she's so different like another person, what a pro :D
    and that's why i loved her

17. MilkGreen

MilkGreen Kenkyuusei

I love AKIMOTO SAYAKA~ since August 12th 2007, the first time I saw AKB48 videos
    First, I see keibetsu, and she's so cool when she sang "sekinin tenka no PUROSESU de.." and followed by Mariko.

Kakkoii!!

Since then, I love her most. She is charming, and so cool with that deep voice.
    She stole my heart.. <3

18. txandyy

txandyy Kenkyuusei

Well, my fauvorite member is nacchan, I love her

At the first when I look for information about AKB48 I was seeing their profiles, that team belonged each one and then when I paid attention to team B I saw nacchan Then I fall in love with her. I love her smile , it seems to me very adorable and its hairstyle is really cool
    I see nacchan in very videos and photos and Think that She's very pretty.

I hope that she participate in the news singles

19. ValentineDoe

ValentineDoe Kenkyuusei

Oshima Yuko! I never really noticed her in PVs until I saw "Keibetsu shiteita aijou." I didn't know who she was at first, but I was immediately taken by the crying girl in the PV. She looked so honestly distraught that my heart ached when I looked at her. I think I really identified with her in that PV. The more I learned about her, the more I liked her. She seems to have such a confident and happy personality...I just love her to bits!

20. albusdumb

albusdumb Member

I think that many people suspects that I'll say Maeda Atsuko :oops: . But at the beginning was not to gain. I knew AKB48 only by the clip of Aitakatta which my brother made me discover a little more than one year ago. With by at the beginning one does not notice it too much in the clip. Then I've to notice this splendid young lady in Seifuku ga jama wo suru where I have to start to appreciate it. And progressively I've to crack :oops: . It became my preferred because it has this small trick which makes, for me, the difference with the others. Who are, for certain, nice also but otherwise. Here, it's all.