C-ute

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by haruna_hamasaki, Jun 5, 2007.

1. keiti

keiti Kenkyuusei

she usually don't sing this way in this video she's try to imitate miki's voice and sing style but if she try to sing more like this she can be a good singer

2. hanabi

hanabi Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    aiw78346
    I don't think she's trying to sound like Miki, it's her natural singing voice, because she sounds very Miki-ish in "JUMP".

3. keiti

keiti Kenkyuusei

In this video the first thing she said is 藤本さんのまねが出来ます。fujimotosan no mane ga dekimasu the translate of this is i can do the imitation of fujimoto-san

I like her voice too I wish she has more lines too but is tsunku who decides that

4. Eririn

Eririn Kenkyuusei

My fave is Maimi, she is cool and cute ;-; I like her voice ;-; <3 Maimi is <3

5. Damaramu

Damaramu Kenkyuusei

I really like C-ute quite a bit. My favorite has always been Erika, but recently I've become a big fan of Kanna Arihara.

I really can't stand Maimi's voice. She puts a little too much oomph behind her voice and tends to belt lyrics out with the result of her going a little flat.:confused:

Puberty has not been kind to her voice at all. It reminds me of Bobby Brady......

6. hanabi

hanabi Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    aiw78346
    I'd hide from Tara now if I were you :lol:

7. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

but i think she's better than Kanna who sometimes sounds like a stretching cat. -hides-

8. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

*brings out the whips, barbed wires and chains*

I'm sorry, we were saying? :twisted:

9. erin

erin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I really didn't like C-ute at first. They slowly grew on me. XD
    Kanna and Maimi are my favorite. <3

10. chibilolli

chibilolli Kenkyuusei

Thats funny because Kanna and Maimi are my favourites too. Maimi in the new PV is <3 The PV makes me want to go back to school, but only if I could sit next to her :lol:

11. keiti

keiti Kenkyuusei

I am Airi fan ♪~♪ d(⌒o⌒)b♪~♪
    Any Airi fan here beside me here

12. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

^Yes I am.
    She's my fave and has been that ever since i discovered C-ute. (back then Airi and Megumi was both my faves) but since she left, Airi has been my one and only (^_^)v
    I love her voice...

13. Shakey_Jake33

Shakey_Jake33 Kenkyuusei

I'm a bit slow on the uptake, finally seen the Meguru Koi no Kisetsu PV. Y'know, I really wish the UFA would invest more than £1.50 into making a PV.

Don't get me wrong, I liked the PV, they are experts at making that £1.50 go a long way, like I used to be when I spent £1.50 on sweets before school as a kid, but they do look a bit cheap compared to even AKB48's PV's, who you could argue aren't as big as H!P yet willing to put in the investment.

14. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

AKB don't have to make even close to the number of PVs H!P make though. AKB have six in total, and two or three for subgroups. H!P puts that out a month.

15. Shakey_Jake33

Shakey_Jake33 Kenkyuusei

True, but conversely that means less revenue streams. I know what your saying though.

I admit I'd never really noticed it until recently, when I looked closely and realised most H!P PV's were cardboard cutouts with a bit of CG!

16. Shubi

Shubi Kenkyuusei

°C-ute is the first J-POP band I liked, now I Love them, and they are my favorite group. I REALLY miss Megumi Murakami... I'm still sooo sad she left the hole H!P and I hope she'll come back like Konkon did.. but.. I don't think she will...

Still, Airi Suzuki is an AWESOME singer, one of the best of all H!P, I think she is the best of all the H!P Kids, and even better than some Momusu ones, but that's just my opinion... Her voice is so powerfull, and still very pretty !

I really love Kanna and Saki, but more because they are both getting cuter each day !

Erika and Maimi are also getting better each day, singing and being cute more than before...

But the one who has progressed A LOT is Chisato. Her voice is sooo powerfull now. I really enjoy listening to her!

Still.. Mai.. I don't really like her... She looks too much like a baby, and her voice is maybe "too cute" .. I don't know.. just.. I don't really understand why she's in the group ><

17. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

no maimai hardcore fan like me? ><

18. Eririn

Eririn Kenkyuusei

More lines for Umeda san, I like her. she's so funny, cute and shy ;-; And her voice's soo kawaii. <3

19. Shubi

Shubi Kenkyuusei

Ohhh, So more line for Kanna also... She is Soooooooo cute, even if her voice is not the prettiest one.. <3

20. Eririn

Eririn Kenkyuusei

^Yeah I like Kanna too, <3