1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single [SINGLE] Watarirouka - [Kanpeki Guu no ne] 2009/11/11

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by makistar, Sep 16, 2009.

1. koba

koba Kenkyuusei

Pre-ordered LTD version A,B and C and DVD at tower records shinjuku ....and well i got Pre-order No.1 for all 4 items...again...lol
    3rd time that i am customer #1 to preorder AKB related stuff...lol

2. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Huh, I never knew that shoulders be made more square shaped for summer; the more you know.... thanks, RSL.

Dang, you're crazier than me, and I thought I was hardcore [clap] I just wait until descriptions of each Limited Edition Video comes out, and then pick the one where Mayuyu's the cutest [hehe] Both of which have been Limited Edition B for Hatsukoi Dash and Yaruki Hanabi....hmm, weird. DVD is a must though.

3. AKB69

AKB69 Kenkyuusei

here's a preview

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1uPUC7udqg[/yt]

:)

4. Makaveli

Makaveli Kenkyuusei

crying out love in the center of the world
    ^
    Thank

After watching the preview, only thing I can say about this PV is: Cuteness Overloaded <3 <3 <3

Mayuyu and Rabutan are SUPER SUPERRRRR!!!!! CUTEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( [hehe] My two favorite members :inlove: )

I can't wait for the full PV, it's going to be ultimate awesomeness!! [rock]

5. Takamina

Takamina Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the link, Mayuyu is so cute!

6. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

FAVOURITE WATARIROUKA SINGLE. OH MY GOD. YES. BUYING COPIES. MORE THAN ONE. WITHOUT A DOUBT.

7. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Woah. This single looks good. I can't hear it that well, but I have a feeling it should be pretty addictive. I'm excited for it.

8. Freaky

Freaky Kenkyuusei

wow it sounds nice and the pv is catchy [clap]

9. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    I can't hear it at all....do they HAVE to comment all over the song? I was just telling them to shut up the whole time they talked. I don't care what you have to say, I want to hear the song!

Otherwise, it was a very good preview. Ironically, it's more than what we've seen of River so far, PV wise :D Seeing the outfits here makes me like them even more, and I am quite satisfied with Mayuyu screentime :inlove: Thanks for the youtube video!

10. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

I don't get everyone saying they "can't hear it at all" (in another conversation I was having as well XP). I can already hear it well enough to know I like it. :3 And that it's FAR superior to Hatsukoi Dash and Yaruki, easily. <3

11. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Haha, just the opposite, I have no idea how you can say that it'll be better than Hatsukoi Dash and Yaruki Hanabi hands down. The darn announcers keep talking throughout the whole preview (seriously, shut up!) and when they're not, all you can hear is a little bit of pop. I love pop, it's my favorite genre of music so that's good, but nothing distinguishes it from other Japanese pop so far, which is both a good (yay, pop!) and bad (it's still pop) thing. Granted, Hatsukoi Dash and Yaruki Hanabi didn't set the bar too high (well, besides Aoi Mirai, that song should've been the one that got the PV) so I really do hope this song will end up beating the other two singles.

PV wise though, this definitely looks to be better. Hatsukoi Dash had a fine PV, and Yaruki Hanabi had a cute but pretty bland PV, but this one with the concert, Lovetan stealing Mayuyu's love letter all speaks of awesomeness.

12. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    The second single didn't do it for me at all but this sounds really upbeat and fun, I'll pick it up.

13. rui

rui Kenkyuusei

The PV director wasn't lying when he said quite abit of audience footage would make it to the pv D:
    I love the song.
    It is so catchy and the dance is so adorable <3
    It just oozes of cuteness overload <3

14. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    All right this is making me look forward to Fairy tail anime even more, you guys have no idea how popular a manga fairy tail is here in the anime community, currently it's ranked forth just under the big three so this will definetly spread the akb love.

15. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Hey i just noticed that they posted the wrong age for Natsumi or was this video shot before May?

16. hina

hina Member

17. jam

jam Kenkyuusei

18. Sorceress628

Sorceress628 Kenkyuusei

Thanks so much for the link jam.

I'm glad that Nacchan and Harugon get more lines than previous songs. Though of course Mayuyu sings the most.

Nacchan is so cute!!!!! I'm liking her hairstyle. :love:

19. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Definitely their best single yet. It's addictive and the choreography rocks. I love how the crowd gets to dance along with the girls. Seriously, why can't all PVs be this great?

20. deidaranaruto

deidaranaruto Kenkyuusei

thank you friend...
    finally,, I got the video...
    btw, do you know that the video will be opening or ending song anime fairy tails???