1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. dudu

dudu Kenkyuusei

Re: [TV] - [AKBINGO!]

i love yuko's chicken!!!! she's so talented LOL

and i'm sooo looking forward to next week...

wondering who threw that ball that hit miichan [hehe]

2. sangackt

sangackt Kenkyuusei

I think Matsubara and Masuda will be in the next episode. Yuuko mentioned in her blog a couple weeks ago (after they recorded the show) that they will take part in the show (not just sitting as a viewer).

Minegishi also said the next episode (akvegas) was the funnest they've done in a long time. (lots of laughter, tears, and pain)

It was great to see Oku on the show after so long. She looks so much like a doll. Are her eyelashes real - I wonder.

It was great when she started tuning out Sata's pestering and answered him "huh?" and he got mad. haha

And I'm sorry, but who is Maachan? Young Maeda?

3. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oku Manami. :)

4. chanchi \(^o^)/

chanchi \(^o^)/ Kenkyuusei

Good episode!!!! The english talk was funny.... :XD: :XD:

5. rich8606

rich8606 Kenkyuusei

Woot, can't wait to see Natsumi in the next episode.

I doubt those are her real eyelashes....

6. deidaranaruto

deidaranaruto Kenkyuusei

lol this episode...
    about cooking... oku and acchan they look pretty :D
    and who is the boyband??
    next tuesday i hope more amazing than before... :)

7. Walter

Walter Kenkyuusei

hihi another cooking episode :D so funny with Sayaka & Yuko's (the best chicken imitation ever seen [rock] [rofl] ) team ! [rofl] [rofl]

I love the moment when Sayaka play guitar with her leg ! Awesome :D[rofl]

8. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Holloween haunts = epic lawlz. B-)

Overview:

This time around we have more of the Cooking Stadium Food battles. The MCs this time are Sata, Megumi (dressed as that cooking lady; here she jokes about how it’s been such a long time since she’s been on the show when in fact it’s been only four weeks – or something like that), and Kiyoto (dressed up as that food character).

Like before, there are two teams competing against each other:

Red Team: Yuko, Yagami, Minegishi, Atsuko, Manami, and Sayaka
    White Team: Ami, Jurina, Takahashi, Haruna, Mariko, and Erena

*Red Team kinda botches their introduction while White Team’s introduction gets totally pwn’ed by Takahashi – for better or for worse. :p)

Now in addition to the three current MCs, there’s also a guest MC, Shinsengumi Rian (some male performance group – never heard of them until today). Sata points out how two of the guys can speak English fluently, so Kiyoto has Haruna speak English with the dude in blue – with interesting results.

The dish the girls will be making is Beef Stroganoff, a Russian dish; and will broken down into three stages:

1.) Ingredients preparation
    2.) Stir-Frying
    3.) Final preparations and serving

For the first stage, the girls will have to cut onions and mushrooms; and then mix salt, sugar, and flower with the sliced beef. The mushroom bit is blanked out of the recipe, so the girls will have to figure that one out on their own. Their selection will be mushrooms, pineapple, bamboo shoots, squash, and tomato.

Now here, one of the Rian guys (the red dude) show cases his beat box skills while Kiyoto tosses in Mariko to do her air ocarina bit – and Sayaka jumps in to do her air bass. (Awesome stuff all together. B-))

Atsuko and Manami represent Red Team for the first stage, while Erena and Mariko represent White Team. Red Team correctly picks the mushrooms, while White Team goes with the bamboo shoots. There’s some criticism over the way the girls are cutting their food (Oku who’s cuts the mushrooms into large chunks while Mariko and Erena cut the onions into small pieces); and one of the Rian guys (the yellow dude) points out how he’s nervous about the girls’ cooking. Both teams then manage well with their meats. Rian then judges the girls cooking, and White Team wins at the end of the first stage with a score of 3-2 from the guys.

For the second stage, the girls will have to prepare a pan by frying finely sliced garlic inside; and adding the mixture of meat, onions, and mushrooms. There are no missing elements here, though the girls will certainly face challenges in frying the food properly.

Yagami and Minegishi represent Red Team for the second stage, while Takahashi and Ami represent White Team. White Team appears to be doing fine, but Red Team faces its own share of troubles – for one thing, they burn the garlic in the pan; also, they break apart the large mushrooms by hand instead of cutting them down with a knife. With respect to mixing all the ingredients together, both Teams seem to have that bit down well, though White Team appears to receive more praise on the appearance of their preparation than Red Team. Rian then judges the girls cooking again, and White Team wins at the end of the second stage with a unanimous decision from the guys. (That one dude in white points out how White Team’s cooking looks more appealing than Red Team’s.)

For the third and final stage, the girls will have to add water, consommé, and laurier (a type of plant) to the pre-existing mixture; add demigras sauce (whatever that is) to the boiling mix; and then finally add sour cream, salt, pepper, and nutmeg before serving it all on a plate with cooked white rice on the side. The sour cream is blanked out of the recipe, so the girls are on their on with figuring that one out. They’ll have to choose from some brown stuff (I can’t see the kanji clearly), coconut milk, sour cream, yogurt, and grated yam.

Now yet again another member of Rian showcases one of his special skills – in this case, it’s the yellow dude and his impersonation of a monkey. Kiyoto then dispatches Jurina to do her imitation of a dog, and the two square off in a screeching-barking competition. Then Kiyoto summons in Yuko to do her imitation of a chicken, and the fray turns into a madhouse (in a good way, of course :)).

Yuko and Sayaka represent Red Team for the third and final stage, while Jurina and Haruna. The girls manage well through the instructions, though some points of interest comes up – namely, Sayaka points out that laurie is a type of fish (some sort of play on words there – not sure if she’s actually joking, or really doesn’t know what laurie really is), Sata calls Haruna a liar when she says she’s helped her mother cook (contrasted with Jurina who also says she’s helped her own mother cook), and Red Team mixes the demigras sauce with the water inside the ladle. Red Team correctly picks the sour cream to add to their mix while White Team picks coconut milk (and lulz to the staff member gesturing them to pick something already). The girls add their respective selections close out their dishes. (White Team tries out their stuff first, and find it pretty tasty. Meanwhile, the guys opinions of Red team’s work changes in the end once they see the final product on the plate.)

Both Teams give their final remarks (on the lines of, “Yeah, we so got this”) before the Rian guys try out (or rather, raid) the food. The guys appear to like both dishes; but in the end, they vote on Red Team’s dish unanimously.

(Meanwhile, there’s an ad that pops up explaining how tickets to the AKB musical are available on the official AKB website.)

We’re then treated to a live studio performance of “RIVER” before we see a little bit between Bad Boys and some of the AKB girls. After filming an episode, the girls are assembled into a room where Sata talks to them a bit on how they’ve all been working together for about 2 years, and how it’s all been fun. Obviously the girls are anxious since stuff like this usually precludes a majorly sad announcement – but Sata then announces that Kiyoto’s getting married.

The girls are all excited, and Kiyoto repeats to them how he proposed to his fiancé: “Being with you’s a blast. So…do you feel the same about me, too?” (Of course, that’s a very liberal translation – and lawl to Yuko trying to shut the girls up as Kiyoto’s speaking.) Sata then showcase a picture of the couple (a bit to Kiyoto’s surprise), and the girls are totally like, “Yo, she’s so pretty!” (Of course, we only get a drawing by Kiyoto, which in itself looks pretty damn cool.) Takahashi then tries to give a few words of congratulations and the like – but ends up breaking down into tears of happiness for the guy.

A preview of the next episode features some crazy games in the studio (along with a solid shot to Minegishi’s face with a ball – ouch. :p)

And that’s that for the overview. B-)

Show Highlights:

1.) Yuko! ^_^
    2.) Sayaka! [rock]
    3.) Takahashi!
    4.) Atsuko digging the beatbox! :p
    5.) Food!
    6.) English conversation!
    7.) Animal madness!
    8.) Kiyoto getting married!
    9.) (Whatever else you wanna put on the list!)

Overall Opinion:

Yuko! ^_^

Okay, by far and away the biggest detail that stood out in the episode was Shinsengumi Rian. I have never heard of them before, and yet out of the clear blue a male performance group appears on a female idol group’s TV program. I do think it’s a bold move on the part of the show producer to mix groups of genders like that, but at the same time I was thinking to myself, “Interesting if members from both groups got friendly.” Seriously, imagine the epic chaos!

But yeah, aside from that…props to the food, and congrats to Kiyoto! That’s really cool how they just share that with the girls (like family). For some reason, I’m expecting a game where the girls have to guess from a group of girls who Kiyoto’s fiancé. (I know that’s a bit low; but considering how they played a game like that to see who Kiyoto’s real mother is, I’m convinced anything’s possible.) Also, I found it interesting how Kiyoto proposed to his fiancé; I guess I’m just really used to the direct approach – “Will you marry me?” *shrugs*

The next episode’s games looks bad ass (though I do hope that I won’t spend forever writing the overview on that).

And of course…Yuko! ^_^

So that’s that, ladies and gentlemen! Sorry for the usual. Again, I’m stuck spending two nights on this overview, so I do apologize for any breaks in momentum between the first and second halves. (And I'm sure there were some url links I wanted to throw in there, but I just forgot what to add by the time I got to the end of the overview. Sorry.) Nevertheless, I hope the post helps.

Until next time, y’all take it easy. B-)

9. AtCHi

AtCHi Kenkyuusei

thanks again giddy for the reviews... :) [clap]

can't wait for the next episode.. [rock]

10. sangackt

sangackt Kenkyuusei

Look at those eyelashes! ;)

To me they're the most noticeable among all the AKB members.

And that song from Shinsengumi Rian sounded pretty cool! Very manly. :D Otoko michi!

Attached Files:

11. BunnyKaisui

BunnyKaisui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae

Thanks gideon!!

I really like this episode, it was really funny (sayaka x yuko [clap] ) and i was really happy to see oku and natsumi <3 plus it has RIVER live [party]

I can't wait to the next one...

poor miichan, that must hurt :yikes:

12. WabukiSensei

WabukiSensei Kenkyuusei

Shinsengumi Rian is a boyband group produced by shimada shinsuke, of quiz hexagon fame.

I'm not sure of the entire details of the group, but the leader of the group is the guy who did the monkey monomane. He is also the stupidest in the group since he always ends up as one of the lowest scorers in quiz hexagon.

I think two of them actually graduated from university or something.

13. deidaranaruto

deidaranaruto Kenkyuusei

^
    thank you bro...
    wew... sayaka with guitar leg rofl wakakakak...
    btw,, next wednesday it looks amazing too... hahaha :)

14. Nizmo

Nizmo Kenkyuusei

Once again, Kojiharu totally stole the whole show with her incredible wit and humor. [hehe]

"Hi Ken." Brilliant, simply brilliant.

15. rich8606

rich8606 Kenkyuusei

Today, a short AKVegas segment followed by another Shoujiki Shogi.

Tomochin is back, she hasn't been in AKBingo for quite some time now. Mariko hit Maachan in the head, cute~

16. Winter

Winter Kenkyuusei

Is Meetan back in a non cooking segment?

17. denchillion

denchillion Kenkyuusei

haha tomochin was quite fierce in the AK-Vagas thing [box] win by all means necessary [devil]

aahhhh and Yuko's attempt to get the science guy was funny tooo :D

next week seems very interesting.....i wonder whos sleeping..... [wonder]

18. arsencoffee

arsencoffee Kenkyuusei

My favourite part of this episode: Shoujiki Shougi between Yuko and Tomo!! :inlove:
    At first I thought she won't be in this one because she was going to Cannes during the shooting... But turns out it came out as a sweet surprise <3

A lot of interesting question too... Takamina got picked on again :lol:

19. extomomi

extomomi Kenkyuusei

20. rich8606

rich8606 Kenkyuusei

Kasai's damn hot in this one... just watching her speak <3