1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single [SINGLE] Watarirouka - [Kanpeki Guu no ne] 2009/11/11

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by makistar, Sep 16, 2009.

1. aishii

aishii Kenkyuusei

The song and PV is pure win <3
    I wonder what 'Kanpeki guu no ne' means. Kanpeki means perfect right?

2. deidaranaruto

deidaranaruto Kenkyuusei

^
    bad for me... the video has been removed :cry:
    and i really forgot there was the anime... :cry:
    double hits... akh...

3. sekaru

sekaru Kenkyuusei

4. deidaranaruto

deidaranaruto Kenkyuusei

5. z3144228

z3144228 Kenkyuusei

6. lebird

lebird Kenkyuusei

It lacks Nacchan moments. She's so cool. They could have fit some in there without taking out any Mayuyu or Lovetan shots. The best thing about the past singles was the "fair" amount of screen time + lines each girl got.
    I really hope they don't focus this on Mayuyu and Lovetan too much. All 4 girls are appealing. Them together was what made me become a fan. None of them are my prefered members.

Does anyone know the sales for Yaruki Hanabi?? I remember seeing Hatsukoi Dash didn't go so well.
    I can see them marketing the prefered girls and pushing the other 2 to the back as an attempt to increase sales.
    The Yaruki Hanabi single was the first Akb48 anything I bought (together with Iiwake Maybe). I already pre-ordered Kanpeki. If they do this, i'll stop supporting Watarirouka.

7. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

^ Doesn't seem like a reason to stop supporting Watarirouka to me. o.o Anyway, seeing Nacchan in a PV with major screentime at all is amazing compared to almost never seeing her in PVs before Watarirouka. <3

8. lebird

lebird Kenkyuusei

I don't like Nacchan in special. I just liked the fact this group has 4 really cool girls, great songs and PV's. It has exactly the "pure" type of feel i like. All members appeal to me in some way.
    If the focus of the group changes from the 4 of them to only 2, i'll probably like it less. It could be any 2. As i said, i'm not a big fan of one in particular. I like the group.
    I only buy stuff i don't really like if it's to support a certain idol. To me it makes sense to stop supporting them in case it becomes a Mayuyu solo career.

9. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    I like three covers out of the four. Guess which one I don't care about? :whistle: Though...did they change one of the covers? I remember only one that was unrevealed, but both of the drawn ones are new to me. I love the anime versions of Watarirouka Hashiritai, they're so cute :inlove: I can only hope that the better DVD (content wise) comes with one of the versions that doesn't have the Fairy Tail cover.

Mm, tokkaiko_x already touched upon it a bit, but here, think of it this way. Harugon, Nacchan and to less of extent, Lovetan, are not the most popular members, unfortunately. Until they started doing Under Girls' PVs and Theater Girls' PVs, their PV screentime was nonexistent. There was basically no way to know them unless you went to their theater. Their time in Watarirouka Hashiritai has already given them a lot more exposure than years in AKB48 have gotten them. The amount of screentime they get here, while disproportionate, is still beneficial to them since it's still at least a min each, versus a brief glimpse. Some fans of Blue Dragon/Fairy Tail/pop may happen on them and choose their own favorite girls, and in turn, support their career in the future. It's already a lot better.

Music is business; they will have more Mayuyu shots because there are more Mayuyu fans and you always cater to the majority. But any more time that the girls can get outside of normal AKB48 singles is good for me. If you stop supporting them because of disproportionate screentime, then fine, Watarirouka Hashiritai will die off and all the girls are worse off.

10. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

^ When I saw anime!Watarirouka I was like, "Crap, now I there are three covers I want to own?!" XDD I think I'm ordering LE A as my first priority though because...Mayuyu looks really hot. *_*

Next priorities are Nacchan glasses, and then the anime Watarirouka, if I buy three at all. :3

11. lebird

lebird Kenkyuusei

@ithebigc
    i agree with what you said, but i have girls i love much more to support. I'm not a real Watarirouka supporter.
    I bought 2 of their singles just because i liked it, that's all.
    i try to communicate my personal taste to companies by buying several or none. I might buy one copy from a potential 4th single; if i like the song, or if there's something i like in the PV. Supporting them is not a priority in this case.

12. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

^ I wasn't aware you don't like Kanpeki. =/ Sadface. Mayuyu cries.

...Not really because her life is awesome anyway. And I love Kanpeki! :3

13. lebird

lebird Kenkyuusei

^i like it. i loved the song when i first heard it. the single i don't have is hatsukoi dash. i pre-ordered gu no ne
    i don't think i could make myself clear (i live in the US now, but i'm brazilian. english is not my first language [shake]
    all i wanted to comment was: i might be disappointed in case they released a 4th single overly focused on Mayuyu, because this one starts to lean in that direction.

Maybe I'll regret saying this and love whatever they release, i don't know.

14. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

^ Oh. So you dislike Hatsukoi Dash? D:

Sorry. I'm biased when it comes to Watarirouka. >.>

15. deidaranaruto

deidaranaruto Kenkyuusei

^
    wew,, i don't really understand what the topic for debate above me... :(

^
    anyway,, may i comment the pv?? :)
    for mayuyu,, too much scene that shoot her a couple second she again and she again wakakak :) (it's my opinion...) so, other members may not get enough scene... (sorry mayuyu's fans,, i'm really2 sorry...)
    nacchan,, good... improving your sound [rolf] even though she got a little scene [rofl]
    so, to the point.. i love this pv and i always hear everyday hahaha :D

16. rafaelaboy80

rafaelaboy80 Kenkyuusei

I don't really like this unit much but the song is really good, probably the only reason why I'm watching Fairy Tail. Still deciding whether or not to buy the single.

17. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Mayuyu is always really hot :hehe: Of course, her anime version is hot too [clap] If you buy all the versions again, please provide a short summary of all the DVDs, it really helps me decide which one to buy.

Nyoooo! Mayuyu cannot cry! :( *buys more Kanpeki* There, there, Mayuyu. You're awesome [party]

And I like Kanpeki Guu no ne more than Hatsukoi Dash and Yaruki Hanabi too. The way the song sounds, the costumes, the covers....everything. Especially compared to Yaruki Hanabi. I disliked the costumes and the song was just meh =/

Just wanted to say, it's not really the first one that focuses on Mayuyu more, it's been that way for a while because she has always been the most popular out of the 4. I don't remember exactly for Hatsukoi Dash, but she definitely got more screetime in the Yaruki Hanabi PV than others. I would know, because I focus all my attention on her [hehe]

18. lebird

lebird Kenkyuusei

maybe because you focus on her you don't notice, but all 4 of them delivered real cool shots in the past PV's (nacchan's "backwards-finger-counting" FTW). On guu no ne, i'd say only Oota touched me on her close-ups. Her eyes look very cool.
    Since the first PV mayuyu does get more screen time, but on this one is where it's most obvious i feel.

19. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

Sadly, ithebigc, I highly doubt I'll be buying every version of the single again...I felt I could get away with it with Hats Dash because it was their first single and it was around my birthday. XD

But I'm definitely getting at least two versions of this, if not three, and over time if not right away...but at least one in time to support their first week sales. Probably two since they have like EVERYBODY releasing on the same day. (T_T)

20. haikara2308

haikara2308 Kenkyuusei

What does guu no ne mean?