1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Maeda Atsuko (Acchan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by xyish, Jun 5, 2007.

1. foojason

foojason Kenkyuusei

All dogs go to Heaven from chocolate. :shock:

Actually, it depends on the dog's size, and the amount and type of chocolate. Smaller dogs like a chihuahua gets poisoned from a small amount of chocolate very easily while bigger dogs need a bigger serving to make them feel ill. Of course, the more chocolate they eat the more sick they get which can lead to death. Also, baking chocolate (birthday cakes, etc. :shock: ) is the worst type of chocolate to feed a dog.

So let's hope Acchan knows this. :confused:

2. dracomalfoy

dracomalfoy Member

Its okay, as long as she doesn't fed the dog with the guinea pig :lol:

Or, in case shes too busy, left home for a long time, the dog got starved and eat the guinea pig...its possible.

3. luminouswave

luminouswave Kenkyuusei

:!: I don't think that is funny. If She's too busy, she can rely on her parents. The dog rarely eat her guinea pig because the live in the same house

I fed my dog a lot of chocolate, but nothing was happened. :roll:

4. dracomalfoy

dracomalfoy Member

I was just saying that its possible. Canines are carnivores by nature. Feeding a dog with chocolate is ridiculous.
    Have you ever wonder, why most strayed animals looks ugly and skinny? Its because they eat virtually anything in order to stay alive. Even if the food it consumes goes against their natural needs.
    I've seen a strayed cat, so starving that it ate grass. And then it puke soon afterwards.

Having a pet was meant that you'll feed it well, according to what it needs.
    Not just "Oh, my pet eat chocolate. How cute".

OOT
    Back to topic plz

5. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Maeda has a very pretty face that easily stands out among the other girls. I'm sure that'll really help her out in her future entertainment career.

Maybe she'll do CM work in the future. I can see myself buying a product just because she was in the commercial.

Seriously, this dog topic is mighty interesting, but it's a little depressing. Hopefully we can talk about Ms. Atsuko again.

6. Haunter

Haunter Kenkyuusei

My cat can eat spinach and It eats a lot.
    I think she will continue singing like Imai Yu and Hoshino, she has quite great voice, cuteness. It's a pity with me if she will not continue singing.

7. -=ProteosAgna=-

-=ProteosAgna=- Kenkyuusei

Yup, if the thing she comerrcialled is available in my country, I definitely gonna buy at least 2 ^^

8. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

Guys, don't make me whip out an angry Yuka to bring some order and discipline here. Keep it to Acchan, not whether it's healthy or not to feed dogs chocolate :p Take that to general or something.

In other news, do we have any info on what Acchan's new movie is actually about yet?

9. Shin

Shin Kenkyuusei

^ They're gonna finish filming this month, so more information will come out in September.
    Even the official website doesn't have enough information yet.
    http://www.wizpic.co.jp/11/index.html

10. gideon123

WTH? I was under the impression the movie was coming out in August.

Forget the information on the website. Just give me the movie! This hype and mystery's killing me!

11. Shin

Shin Kenkyuusei

^ haha. the movie is coming out next summer (in 2008).

12. gideon123

^Wow! A whole year to wait now!

Anyway, thanks for the clarification. I can certainly plan accordingly now.

13. keiti

keiti Kenkyuusei

_| ̄|○ ...
    is going to take this long to the film goes out

14. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

ah...another movie with acchan in it, she is definitely heading more towards that career path, it seems.

15. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

I hope so. I think it would be much easier, for her especially, to make it as an actress rather than a singer. She'll be far more successful there.

16. TimeBomb

TimeBomb Kenkyuusei

Uiii, new acchan movie, nice, nice, not to say GREAT! ~ Some more akb girl involved in it?

17. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

There's no mention of anyone other than Acchan in it from AKB.

18. Shin

Shin Kenkyuusei

^ yep. only Acchan.

19. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

i haven't yet seen her acting, but hopefully soon, if i can get myself to watch that new horror movie the girls are in...

from what i have seen so far fo her as a singer, she is ok. But one of the more popular akb girls...
    and some of the photos bidding on the auctions were quite expensive. 5000 yen and up.

20. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

She's popular within AKB, but that doesn't mean a thing if she goes solo. Which I don't think she can do. She'll have better luck as an actress.