Oshima Yuko (Yuko) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by kaito, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Jet Ready Go

Jet Ready Go Kenkyuusei

Re: Oshima Yuko / Team K

Hey ando, thanks for those pics, or mobames, or whatever you call them. How'd you get them? You're in JP right? What's the cost to sign up for the mobames?

2. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

You're welcome! :flower:

All right...UPDATES!!!

From Yuko's public blog:

1.) Yuko took part in a photoshoot with some of the AKB48 girls (including Atsuko and Haruna) for "Friday" magazine. (The girls wore robes to hide their clothes in the blog pictures.) After the photo shoot was a Team A performance.
    2.) Yuko took part in the filming of "踊る!さんま御殿!!" where she met a woman by the name of Serina. (I have no idea who she is - probably a really famous person in Japan.) Yuko pointed out how she felt nervous around Serina, so Yuko had a hard time talking to her, but she did have a fun time none the less. The program will air on December 8th, the same day as 4-year anniversary of the AKB48 theater being open. (At the very end, Yuko points out at the end end of the post how she's feeling disappointed, though the reason's not quite clear...)
    3.) Yuko showcased a copy of "週刊朝日" magazine which features AKB48 on the cover. She also mentioned how there's an section that discusses AKB48's performance in NYC as well as words for Akimoto Yasushi. Yuko then praised Akimoto for pretty much being a damn impressive guy, and mentioned how things for her have a way of turning from sad and painful to just plain fun all because that's how AKB48 rolls.
    4.) Yuko went with Kayo to an ALBA ROSA exhibition (though she spells it ALBALOSA). There, the two girls bought an assortment of winter and spring clothes. Afterwards, they went back to Yuko's place (I think - either her place or Kayo's) and chilled out.

So yeah - that's that! Hopefully I didn't screw this post up.

And...g'night! ^_^

3. flippin'patty

flippin'patty Kenkyuusei

Serina is part of SDN :p viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1935

4. gideon123

Dur...thanks for the info.

(I think I'm long overdue to learn everyone's names...)

5. sekaru

sekaru Kenkyuusei

Thank you ando and gideon for the updates, reading them is very appreciated :chuffed:
    Yuko posted funny pics today on her blog...

The little Yuko, so charming :cute:
    [​IMG]

The Dali Yuko :
    [​IMG]

The frightening Yuko : :shocku:
    [​IMG]

And the mischievous Yuko (my favorite one) :
    [​IMG]

:XD:

6. ando

ando Kenkyuusei

Everyone good evening =(_ _)=

>Jet Ready Go-san
    Yes, I am in my own country (^~^)
    And no, it was not me who put the name MOBAME to it o(^▽^)o

MOBAME is MOBAIRU ME~RU (I use Roma, so you will understand where the term MOBAME comes from), the way we Japanese pronounce MOBILE MAIL in English

MOBAME is similar to messages you can read on blog of AKB members (FC or personal), has image and text, only that it is shorter than blog messages and is different (not blog messages sent to your mobile phone, but messages sent by members personally) and can only be received and read using mobile phone

I get MOBAME of Korin because I registered

You have to be in Japan, use Japanese mobile phone and Japanese mobile service (in this case, I use NTT/DoCoMo) and pay the monthly fee before you can receive MOBAME

Also to receive MOBAME of certain member, you have to register to MOBAME of member of your choice (in this case, I registered to Korin) and you will only receive MOBAME member you are registered to (for example, I do not receive MOBAME of Kashiwagi Yuki-san)

Jet Ready Go-san I am very late to give response to your message and my answer is nothing
    Forgive me m(_ _)m

Also・・・

The movie Shibuya渋谷』 finally get a fixed release date (2010-01-09)
    Korin played a role in this movie
    Also Korin plays a role in Sweet Little Liesスイートリトルライズ』, scheduled to be released in year 2010 (currently no fixed date)
    And since this is November (approaching the middle of the month) please do not forget to watch Silver Rain銀色の雨』 or 「Gin-iro no Ame」, yes?

As for MOBAME・・・

This, Korin with Mocchi (Kuramochi Asuka-san)

[​IMG]

↑↑It was supposed to be a photo of single person, but Mocchi came later and it became two persons photo

[​IMG]

↑↑Korin has PB of・・・ her 「Love Interest」 (^∞^)v

Furthermore・・・

>FP-san

[​IMG]

↑↑This?
    I like this pair
    But no lip action (;^_^A
    Forgive me m(_ _)m

>Sekaru-san

[​IMG]

Thank you, but my post is nothing
    Gideon-san made the update, not me
    Forgive me m(_ _)m

My deep apologies, for my manners, rudeness and words m(_ _)m
    Also forgive me for my English and my uselessness m(_ _)m

[​IMG]

Everyone good night
    Bye ☆

7. makistar

makistar Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Just out of curiousity...how do you register to mobame when you are in Indonesia?
    If you could do it overseas then maybe I could get Takamina's mobame [hehe]

8. ce1cius

ce1cius Kenkyuusei

I'm thinking its not possible to receive these messages outside of its originating country. Unless possibly someone from Japan where to forward the txt internationally I suppose, if the way its sent is a txt message. But the way its looking like its only locked to their Japanese carriers and also ando mentions some sort of fee associated with it. And possibly the only reason say the members might be able to update it outside of Japan, if they do, is they are roaming off other carriers but its still coming from a Japanese phone...... o_o;; but then again I could be totally wrong. =p

9. stryder

stryder Kenkyuusei

@gideon-san,ando-san and sekaru-san - thanks again for your awesome updates , its so much fun reading them all :D :D

i like that picture of yuko and sae too ,they are cute pairs :D :D

btw just curious anyone here has 2010 yuko calendar?

10. gideon123

And ando delivers again! W00t! (Thank you! :flower:)

@maki - You're going to Indonesia...?

@sekaru and stryder - You're welcome! ;-)

Okay...UPDATES!!!

From Yuko's public blog:

1.) Yuko played around with her hair during preparations for a performance - and turned herself into a bug w/ antennae, an anime-esque mom with pig tails, a catfish, and some dude with a serious mustache. (Or if you wanna go in the order of sekaru's pictures, an anime-esque mom with pig tails, a catfish, a bug w/ antennae, and some dude with a serious mustache.)
    2.) Yuko showed off her official hair for the performance - an off-side pony tail with extra stylized bits here and there. (Work for me! ^_^)
    3.) Yuko curiously checked out a two-sided Prockey marker she found in the dressing room. (Not sure if she's never seen a two-sided marker before, but she looked damn adorable investigating it.)
    4.) Yuko's mom checked out the previous days' performance, and Megumi ended up setting her sights on Yuko's mom. ("Kawaii!" Megumi commented, though Yuko's mom was a bit shaken up by it. :p) Afterwards, Yuko and her mom chilled at Yuko's place where her mom cooked up a pretty spiffy meal. (Yuko also mentioned how her dad's pretty good at cooking, too.) The two then took a bath together using a Japanese citron as a bath additive. (I thought household baths in Japan were small, but whatever...maybe they took turns with one person sitting out while chatting with the other person who's in the bath. *shrugs*)

So that's that! I personally felt really honored to hear about Yuko's mom (because you know...it's Yuko's mom). Aside from that, lulz to the usual Yuko antics. :)

And yeah...g'night! ^_^

11. makistar

:fp: :fp: :fp: giddy giddy giddy.....
    ando's IP showing Indonesia, it's why I'm asking him how could he get mobile blog access when it's only available in Japan (like he says). If there is a way, I might be able to get Takamina's blog [hehe]

12. frblckstr1

frblckstr1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka

With the additional roaming services costs it should be possible from indonesia (or the US), the initialisation process (registring for the MOBAME) might need to happen inside Japan though.

13. ando

ando Kenkyuusei

Everyone good afternoon =(_ _)=

I sincerely hope my answer is not a nuisance to everyone
    Please forgive me, I am going to discuss something that is not related to the topic, just for the moment

>Makistar-san
    Forgive me, I do not know if using certain proxy is prohibited m(_ _)m
    Yes, I am using many proxy to avoid ads and dangerous internet scripts and spyware, it is my fault

I do not check the proxy I use and I do not understand how I could check a proxy, only to use it and to check if it is working, but there are many proxy that are reliable and good and I do not change it, so I use it and only for good matters and for my safety and my privacy, I do not plan illegal action

Again, forgive me if because of using proxy I made a mistake m(_ _)m

I also do not know about technical matters regarding internet, so I cannot explain anything more than I do
    Forgive me m(_ _)m

My apologies, for discussing thing that is not related to topic m(_ _)m

14. vikacong

vikacong Kenkyuusei

Woohoo thank you for the awesome update ando and gideon123!

Ando-san don't worry. I myself uses a few proxies when I surf other forums, though I do not know whether it is illegal or not.

To be honest, I was a little bit surprised when maki mentioned Indonesia. I thought you were taking a visit here (who knows, you might have some interest in this country ;), ando-san.

Mmmmm.....

First time I heard Yuko mentioned about her mom. I felt honoured too, gideon-san. Can we share the feeling together, if you don't mind :chuffed:

15. ando

ando Kenkyuusei

Everyone good evening =(_ _)=

First, I deeply apologize for previously I was writing message about thing not related to the topic
    Forgive me m(_ _)m

Gideon-san
    Parents of Korin have restaurant in Sendai, this revealed in MOBAME
    Korin did not reveal anything more than that
    Since a message in blog of Korin writes about Korin father is good cook, I can only assume her father is the chef of the restaurant, or at least provides recipes to restaurant chef to cook

Also about mother of Korin
    The bath here is quite large for parents to take their children to bath together
    It is common for a mother to bath together with her child, both persons enter and inside the bath in the same time
    This is named skinship 「スキンシップ」

But this is a suprise even to me, because Korin cannot be considered a little child
    I am surprise that in age 20 this still happen with Korin (^~^)
    I think a child will stop taking bath with his or her parents at certain age, particularly before entering teenage period (maybe at 8 or 10, but may vary from person to person) and usually it is become a joke when a person still taking bath with his or her parents after teenage period, but maybe this is only a joke for men and not women, I do not know

so you know why I am surprise, Gideon-san (^~^)

Again, please do not get me wrong, I do not see this as a mistake
    I only want write about it

And this is for everyone m(_ _)m

[​IMG]

Also, my personal note

Recently it is being discovered by Makistar-san
    The proxy of Indonesia (it is told by Makistar-san), I am using it
    I do not know about it, but I deeply apologize for inconvenience I caused, particularly to people of Indonesia, for using something that is not belong to me as my possesion m(_ _)m m(_ _)m
    I also using proxy of other overseas countries too, which I cannot reveal
    Please rest assure and do not worry, for I will never use it to commit illegal actions

I use proxy, it is because I take my privacy so very serious, it may offended you
    Please forgive me, but I really cannot take any risk regarding my privacy m(_ _)m
    There were bad things about fraud happened related to my privacy and identity in the past time, and costed me so very much
    You will have no idea how something related to my privacy can make me very nervous
    Please I beg your understanding m(_ _)m

This is a very good proxy, has being provided me with good connection and I am thankful, but I promise I will change the proxy as soon as I can find other proxy that is working and safe

Makistar-san thank you for correcting my errors m(_ _)m
    I am grateful for the information
    Again, my deep apologies, for all inconvenience and troubles I caused because of this matter, particularly to Makistar-san and members of this forum and people of Indonesia m(_ _)m m(_ _)m
    Everything is my fault, forgive me m(_ _)m

Gideon-san and everyone I apologize, I cannot give anything m(_ _)m
    My writings is useless
    Forgive me m(_ _)m

16. flippin'patty

flippin'patty Kenkyuusei

So I thought I should also contribute to this mobame craze. Hope I'm not encroaching on your territory, ando. :)
    Last night's mobame from Yuko when she was on pigg.
    [​IMG]
    Whenever she's on pigg she's not on for long, so it's even harder to meet her than the other girls. So those who do meet her on pigg, consider yourself very lucky!
    [​IMG]
    A Tully's drinker, huh? I, myself, prefer Tully's over Starbucks, too. =] Being from the home of Starbucks, I think I just said something bad. :fear: And with all that caffeine, it's surprising how she still manages to fall asleep almost anywhere like so:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Last thing: The official site to the movie Yuko will be in 「スイートリトルライズ」 (Sweet Little Lies) is now open!

17. makistar

Thanks for the mobile blog post flip, guess you have access also. :(

> ando
    I don't know why you are apologizing, for what? [wonder]
    and this "Makistar-san thank you for correcting my errors " [wonder] [wonder] [wonder] what are you talking about? you have errors? Huh?

I was simply asking mobile access outside of Japan question but you've made a big deal on using an Indonesia proxy, I don't care if you are in Indonesia, Africa, Germany, the moon. That's not the point.

18. flippin'patty

flippin'patty Kenkyuusei

^
    No problem. I have my ways of getting mobames too... :shifty:

19. gideon123

Yay! More Yuko stuffs! (Thank you, ando and patty! :flower:)

Well, ya see...
    ...that's how ando is. He apologizes for EVERYTHING - even if he doesn't have to. (I know it's something I had to grow accustom to... *shrugs*)

But yeah...UPDATES!!!

From Yuko's public blog:

1.) Yuko and 32 other girls were guests on "テレホンショッキング." The studio was pretty damn packed, and each member did their self-introduction. (If you saw the episode - or at least the AKB48 segment - you'll notice how there were so many girls that they spent their entire time doing self-introductions. :p). Yuko pointed out how Tamori-san (I'm guessing that's the host of the show) was really nice; and to commemorate their day at the show, the girls took pictures outside of Studio Alta. (I'm guessing that's where the show's recorded.) Yuko also mentions how she'd love to come back onto the show again.
    2.) Yuko had a 2-hour break during the shooting/recording of "日経エンタテイメント" and "TV navi," so she took a nap - and one hell of a deep nap at that. (People moved and chatted around her, but she didn't notice a thing.) Someone ended up taking a picture of her asleep on a couch, and Yuko vowed to do her best to not have a picture of her sleeping face taken again. (I personally think she looks adorable when she sleeps, but of course that's just me...*shrugs*)
    3.) Yuko received a snack from the "日経エンタテイメント." She pointed out how it looked like "atsumame" (or "a snack to go with alcohol"), but really it's marron glace. Yuko then announces that the episode of "日経エンタテイメント" as well as a magazine each featuring the AKB girls both come out on December 4th. She asks everyone to check both out before she herself signs out.
    4.) Yuko "Pigg'ed out" for a bit after work. She wasn't on for long, but she was seriously Zerg'ed by several of the folks online both in one of the gym's and at the AKB gakuen courtyard. (She does point how she'd like to log on again; but considering her track record, catching her on Pigg will require one hell of a lucky break.)
    5.) Yuko was in the middle of break while at a recording studio when Haruna posted on the door some blown-up color copies of magazine pictures of the AKB girls. (Minegishi, Haruna, and Yuko are clearly visible in the blog picture.)

And that's that! Sorry for any mistakes; I'm REALLY sleepy right now, and I've got a few last minute things to do before I head to bed.

So yeah...g'night! ^_^

20. gideon123

Okay...UPDATES!!! (Weird not seeing people post here after my previous post...*shrugs*)

From Yuko's public blog:

1.) Four girls took part in a photo shoot for "Weekly Playboy" - Itano, Atsuko, Haruna, and Yuko. Yuko mentioned how much fun they had being dressed up, and how the guy who came up with the costumes was getting miffed because the girls moving around so much and they'd end up damaging the ornamentation. (Must be one hell of an outfit for the girls if it's that delicate.)
    2.) Mariko gave Yuko and Atsuko souvenirs from her trip to NY for work - friendship rings. (Each ring's a different design.) Yuko pointed out how friendship rings are a new thing (or at least to her) and was surprised at how Mariko knew her ring size. (Looks like Yuko's got another ring she can pimp out - and yes, she appears to like to the ring.)
    3.) Yuko showcased some pictures of people's "sleeping faces" when they crash during breaks - a bunch of girls huddled together (I can't tell who they are since they've got the white sickness masks on), Itano in a corner, Takahashi on the theater stage, Sayaka on the bus during a Nemousu TV filming session (Yuko's also in this picture, but she's pointing out Sayaka), Sayaka on the bus again but this time after the 24-hour TV special, Asuka and Sae in the car during their commute to work (again Yuko's also in the picture, but she's pointing out the girls), Mariko asleep on a bench, and Kayo asleep with mouth wide open. Yuko points out how all the AKB girls sleep often; and how she used to sleep a lot but ended up being an even sleepier girl since she started AKB48. (I guess the life of an idols is harder than I thought...:-()
    4.) Yuko and Atsuko went shopping after work and bought themselves some Western-style clothes. Then the two played around with some Posca markers, and ended up coloring a bit of Atsuko's hair blue. The big handshaking event's the next day, and Yuko figured it'd be an interesting talking point at the event - "Oh, you're hair's blue!"
    5.) Yuko showcases a cover of B.L.T. magazine featuring the girls on the front girl. She then goes on to point out how she's sleepy, how it's "animal instinct" (yes, she uses that term - "動物本能") to hibernate during this time of the year, and how she'll do her best to fight off that instinct.
    6.) It's the day of the big handshaking event for the AKB girls, and Yuko goes on from noon to 5:00 p.m. The girls are wearing Western-style clothes for the event, and meanwhile Yuko chills out with Sayaka until her time to go up comes around.
    7) The day ended well at the handshaking event with lots of chat going on. However, because the venue was so dry, Yuko's throat felt dry over the course of the day. (And fortunately, the drinking water was nearby, and she managed to squeeze in drinks between handshakes.) Yuko then points out how Yuka checked out a Touhoushinki Live DVD after the handshaking event, and praises her for her enthusiasm. (Touhoushinki's a pretty cool group. :approve:)
    8.) Yuko headed off to a recording session (of what, I don't know) and noticed how on the same train car as her there's some dude with two guns (not sure if she means that they're real or toys). She also pointed out how someone left their umbrella on the train (not sure if she meant herself or another passenger).

And that's that! Yuko looked good in her pictures...and uh...I guess I'm done!

Y'all take care now! ^_^