Oshima Yuko (Yuko) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by kaito, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Lokay

Lokay Kenkyuusei

Re: Oshima Yuko / Team K

He said it many times. And speaks japanese too. What are you trying to insinuate ?

2. flippin'patty

flippin'patty Kenkyuusei

Just because somebody says they are Japanese, doesn't mean they are Japanese. And just because it looks like Japanese doesn't mean anything; there's always online translators. Read my post here.

I know it's in Japanese, but you should be able to get the gist of it, because I threw in English words in there, on purpose so you guys could get what I was trying to say. If not, I'll explain it to you. Ando calls Kojiharu Yuko's "love interest." In English, "interest" and "(bank) interest" are obviously homonyms [nerd] , but in Japanese they are two completely different words, when it comes to writing the kanji and the sound of it. I point that out in this post, but it seemed like it was ignored. Why did I bring that up? Well, Ando called Kojiharu 愛利息 airisoku, "love (bank) interest". :wtf: I go on and ask if the correct term he's trying to use is 想い人 omoihito, which isn't an actual term/word like 恋人 koibito, "lover/sweetheart", or 愛人 aijin, "lover/mistress" (this word have a negative tone to it and is attached to "somebody who is having an illicit affair".) Omoihito means something like "desired person", which is pretty close to "love interest". Koibito doesn't have the same meaning or tone to "love interest" and that was the word he chose to edit his post.

Looking at that second post of mine I showed you I say, 利息 = risoku, which is "bank interest"; 興味がある = "kyoumigaaru", which is "having interest in something." I go on and say in that post that those are two completely different words, unless he was thinking in English and not in Japanese, but why would a supposed native Japanese person think in English? You would naturally think in your mother tongue, when you're writing or speaking your first language, right? Well, he didn't. Don't you think that's very, very odd?

I could go on, but this is turning out to be very long. And trust me, I really could go on.

3. Whiteyuri

Whiteyuri Kenkyuusei

Ok...
    i might get into this a bit too.....
    I also appreciate him posting mobames
    but I kinda noticed that he didnt seem japanese as i was talking to him in Japanese
    both in Yuko thread and pm

By the way I speak pretty much fluent Japanese because i spent my youthhood there (about 4years)
    And I also do have alot of Japanese friends who thinks i speak pretty much like japanese.
    (so in my case I suck more at English...well more at grammar :fp: )

So i was wondering if he's native Japanese like what he called himself why would he not understand things
    I was saying to him in Japanese?

Just to check more i sent him more PMs with only Japanese on it
    and he would send me some replies..but most likey replies with content not fully understood.
    and he even told me to dont bother using Japanese because he is fluent in English
    and that he uses english in daily basis.

yeah. But in his posts he always wrote that forgive him for bad english...
    why would he say speak in English to me?

Sorry if i offend anyone in here but I've lived in US also for quite time too.
    and lived in area where discrimination was very harsh. so I get very annoyed when i see foreigner
    pretending to speak what they so called asian-ish tone.(well more of eastern asia)

So as I saw more of his replies I couldnt see him as Japanese at all..
    and i read through his past posts also to make sure im not accusing innocent person..
    but little bits of Japanese phrases he wrote with his mobame posts were sometimes off too. (more in sentence structure+ speaking tone way)

YES like what Flip posted. Someone who miswrite thing like that...
    Just seem like someone who doesnt know one language and used translator..but got wrong result.

and so...after all this thinking
    I heard from Maki that his ip shows that he's from Indonesia
    that point i was 100% sure that HE WASN'T Japanese.

but I had more question.
    where does he get his mobames then?

well I knew some of Japanese AKB fans uses a lot of Ameblos
    and I do know some of them and is amember with them also

So we were looking through bunch of fanblogs one day
    and we found one Yuko fanblog with her Mobame posted almost everyday

and guess what
    it was the exact same date and pics that Ando posted.

and furthermore, he was amember of that yuko fan blog.
    [​IMG]

ok...and we looked into another yuko fanblogger's guestbook
    and guess what we found ^^;;

[​IMG]

EDIT: oh i forgot to translate what this pic says... :fp:
    silly me..ok
    "hello =(__)=
    Im foreigner
    I can understand Japanese
    I blog but somewhere else
    Im new here
    im sorry but my Japanese is bad
    nice to meet you"

PS> in case someone say how do you know thats same ando..
    well this account had same id for ando's photobucket account.. [speechless]

I hope people understand that I dont want to bash him for his personality or anything.
    but AS I said earlier. I do not like people who pretend they are something they are not
    and moreover I dont like liars..

Thanks for reading my long post... :cry:

4. sekaru

sekaru Kenkyuusei

Oh crap, this is insane :fp:
    I can't figure out why he pretends to be japanese like that. Sorry maki, I didn't really understand why you were so insistent... I get it now.

5. champloo26

champloo26 Kenkyuusei

^
    ^ damn. thats messed up

6. albusdumb

albusdumb Member

I'm not a moderator. There were errors, it's possible. But I think that it's not the place for that.
    What is made and made.I think that to speak of this again and again is not really a good thing.

Please
    This topic deserves better. Yuko deserves better

7. Lokay

Lokay Kenkyuusei

You're right. Last thing : I would like to apologize to Makistar, it seems indeed that he's not japanese. But what is the matter if he's japanese or french or.... ? He often contribuates and makes this thread living. And I suppose that he won't come back, that's too bad [sweat]

8. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Because he was pretending to be something he's not and taking credit for other peoples' work. But albus is right, we should just let it go and change the subject or something. ;D

9. stryder

stryder Kenkyuusei

^Yup lets change the topic :D , hey albus can u please accept my request please please :cute: :cute: (2010 Yuko calendar) :cute:

10. flippin'patty

flippin'patty Kenkyuusei

Thank you very much for clearing that up Naomi. I really thought we made it clear earlier especially in my post about the mobames. :fp:

Sorry, folks, for being killjoy. To tell you the truth, it's something we knew about for awhile and we just had to say it. Not sure if it was wrong of us not saying anything from the beginning, but we wanted him to come out and say it for himself and not for us to say something out in the public like this.

To shift gears I guess I'll give a small overview of Yuko's latest blog entries.
    Verbatim: All I can say is, I <3 Verbatim. :hehe:
    The next entries is about Sae being Yuko's roommate again. They were roommates while they were in NYC. The girls had to sleep very early because they have to wake up early for a photo shoot. According to the time she posted her blog it seems like it was just past midnight (Thanks, yuri for clearing that up. Forgot about military time. :fp:). That's way too early for me and apparently for Sae too. They took a bath, brushed their teeth, but then Sae said "I'm not ti~red!! I'm not tired yet~." Yuko basically replied back saying "Well, I'm going to bed." She then showed a pic of the Hello Kitty socks she will be wearing for the next day. "Sae-chan, let's sleep~" [kiss]

11. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Wow, what a day...and here I thought I had to say something grandiose, too.

I wasn't quite sure what to say to the whole fiasco. I saw bits and pieces of the mess in between tasks at work, and I've actually been trying to come up with ways of responding. Perhaps work proved to be a blessing because it forced me to truly wait for the fires to die down and for the smoke to really clear before I managed to log on.

That truly is a damn shame about ando. He seemed like a nice enough guy, but his deception (if you will) was certainly a downer. He offered a lot of information both in this thread and through PM, but now I can't help questioning the validity of it all. I personally feel like a fool for buying into it all, and not thinking much of his "love interest" faux pas - so much that I'm really reflecting on my innate courtesy to believe in the best of people.

Nevertheless, thank you ladies for helping to set the record straight. Y'all are a Godsend! :flower:

Anyway...UPDATES!!! (At least more detailed ones, hehe.)

From Yuko's public blog:

1.) Yuko visited the hospital as part of a follow-up on her throat surgery. Fortunately things are okay, though the doctor was miffed that Yuko hasn't been taking her medicine as she should. Yuko agreed to follow the doctor's orders, but pointed out that she's happy that her throat is coming along well.
    2.) Yuko and a bunch of girls took part in a promotional campaign for Verbatim, a media brand, where the girls go to different train stations in Shinjuku and Shibuya to post up posters. She then talked about the assortment of pictures of the girls that Verbatim's featuring - pictures of the girls w/o makeup, childhood pictures, pictures taken from live performances. She featured a picture of herself with Sae and Sayaka in their custom Verbatim down vests for their promotional campaign. Yuko mentioned how she was excited to see a cardboard cutout of herself and the other girls in front of the shops since usually that sort of thing is reserved for famous people - and she even jests that people passing by aren't allowed to hold and kiss the cutouts. (LOL!)
    3.) Yuko and the other girls stayed over at some hotel/inn together since their photoshoot for the next day's really early. (I'm guessing it's a way of rallying the girls easily in the morning.) She then showcases a picture of herself with Sae and one of the makeup ladies.
    4.) Yuko and Sae were roommates for the night. (Please refer to patty's post for details on that.)

So that's that! Hopefully my contribution helped liven up the mood and bring the tread back on track. As usual, Yuko and the girls look good in their pictures. Props to them and their campaign - they really are becoming famous. And gawd, I'm lovin' the Verbatim pics! :^0^:

And uh...catch y'all whenever! ^_^

EDIT:

5.) Yuko realized that she missed the meteor swarm because of work - and she made a promise with Haruna a month back to see them together. She rushed to send her mail message, but still Yuko's upset. (Poor thing...:-()

12. jam

jam Kenkyuusei

^ Aww :(

Thanks for sharing your translations, folks!

I'm sorry reading the earlier posts in here, though. :(

Yuko in a movlog (14/11)

Attached Files:

13. gideon123

^ Okay, the movlog's not loading properly for me...:-(

But yeah...ANOTHER UPDATE! (A last minute one at that, too.)

Yuko spotted an "animal" - some woman with a squirrel mask on on. (I have no idea who that woman is - maybe staff - but you really have to see her picture on Yuko's blog to really get the "WTF?!" feel.)

And now I'm really tired....so g'night! ^_^

14. flippin'patty

flippin'patty Kenkyuusei

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw5d06kmXYw[/yt]

15. ando

ando Kenkyuusei

Everyone good afternoon =(_ _)=

First, my deep apologies, for because of me the discussion went not related to topic m(_ _)m

Again, forgive me, for not discussing something related to the topic, but only for the moment

I have read all of your replies

Makistar-san
    Forgive me, but if I got something from someone, I will thank the person properly
    But I did not steal from people
    I receive MOBAME and pay for it, so I resend the accusation
    If you or anyone accuse me of making the material as my own, as one I created, you are wrong
    MOBAME came from the member itself, so I do not write it, and therefore do not claim it as my own
    I post it because I receive it, and even there are MOBAME that I like to keep to myself and not to post it, because it is my right to keep things that I pay and own
    For me, it is not matter if you get MOBAME from me or other person, as long as you cheer for Korin
    (it is the same MOBAME after all)
    I also never state myself as important person or the only source of Korin
    Forgive me, I do not want to argue with you and to become an enemy m(_ _)m
    It is not matter if you believe me or not, but I am honest and never steal anything
    And if you believe me as a native or foreigner, it is your right
    Just like you explained before, it does not matter if I am in the moon, yes?
    I hope I made it clear the last time I give response, that I concern about my privacy
    Also forgive me, but you said that I made the proxy matter as a big deal, but instead you made things I consider simple and casual and not serious as something that needed to be discussed or argued
    (You believe it or not that I am a Japanese, I never think of it as something matter and important)
    I do not think it is matter if I said that I am a French person or other person from other country, I can even say that I am American if I think it is cool, but it seems like some persons took it seriously, so I apologize if you do not like the confusion I created m(_ _)m
    Forgive me m(_ _)m

Yuri-san
    First, I apologize for my words offended you
    I am not racist, and I am not pretending
    Is it so important, that because you refuse to believe of who I am that I must take the blame?
    Again, it is your right, Yuri-san
    I never ask or force you to believe who or what I am
    I think I also made it clear in my response to you that it is not matter for me if you think I am a native or foreigner, yes?
    Also forgive me, but is not it my right to use my language?
    Just because I am Japanese that I must speak Japanese?
    I cannot use English?Or Francais?Or it is not my right to rupture my own language?
    If I wrote that I am American and use ruptured English then how?
    Does it really matter and important to you that I must speak Japanese to you?
    It is your right not to believe me, but I also have right to use my language as I want it, so please understand
    I have idea of ruptured Japanese because of foreigners I met, and I only want to use it for fun and also for confusion, so forgive me for you found the idea does not suit your view m(_ _)m
    Again, as I stated in my response to you, I do not mind about it at all
    If you like, I can post a testimonial about myself, that I am a French person
    It may or may not matter to you, but it really is not matter for me
    I also do not think that because I write in testimonial that I am a foreigner I want to offend certain person or make fun of foreigner, because I can describe myself as a ghost too, or alien, and if I knew that certain persons will take it so very seriously, I might want to describe myself as a ghost instead of a foreigner
    I can use many proxy, I can use many languages, I can be a ghost and for me it is not matter because I never intend to offend anyone with my ideas and actions or to commit foul deeds against anyone
    But forgive me for my words, I am not intend to get angry with you, for it is your right to hate me m(_ _)m
    I also do not want to argue or to become an enemy of everyone

FP-san
    Again, my apologies for my words m(_ _)m
    It is your right not to believe me like Yuri-san
    I also never ask or force you or anyone to believe that I am Japanese (or other person), for it is not matter for me
    What important are I do not say impolite words and I will try my best to make people happy, even if it requires me to make fun of myself, and regarding to this topic, to make everyone cheer for Korin
    Also I explained in my message to Yuri-san above about the language
    Again, I did not plan to offend anyone
    I did not know you think a Japanese speaking proper Japanese all time is very important
    Forgive me, but I have my own right whether or not I am going to use my native language, and for me it is not matter if I am speaking my language or other language, as long as I do not say harsh and impolite words to people
    About the RISOKU part, it is give me a new idea of joke, but I was happy that I do not put the impolite word, although the word I wrote was still not what I had in my mind at that moment, but nevertheless, it is not matter (unless I say impolite words and insults) and I hope it brings laugh to people and not to make people angry
    Again, forgive me for my words, I do not want to argue or to become an enemy m(_ _)m

Naomi-san
    Forgive me for being repetitive, but I stated to Makistar-san that I do not steal and resent the accusation
    If I use works of other person, I will always thank the person properly and mention the person name
    Again, it is your right to believe me or not
    And again, I am not pretending
    But it is your right
    Please consider this that I never ask or force you to believe I am Japanese or not
    Forgive me, I do not want to become an enemy

G-san
    I am surprised
    I never ask or force you to believe that I am Japanese
    If I say that I am Japanese, because I wrote it does it mean that you must believe it?
    What if the situation is different, that I wrote to you that I am a demon, I like jeans and I eat ice cream?
    It is not matter for me if you believe me as a Japanese, because if you read all my messages, I never state that 「I am a Japanese and you must believe me」

I will never blame any person because I say God is real and He helps me and that person refuse to believe, despite the fact that God is real and He is helping me
    A person ask me who am I, I answer I am Ando, a person ask me what is my race, I answer Japanese
    The person accept or refuse to believe, it is not matter
    I answered, I did not lie, and it is up to that person to believe it or not
    That person accept or refuse my answers, I do not think it is going to change me or decide anything or cause harm to me so it is not matter for me

It is their right, G-san, to believe me or not, and it is your right too and I will never blame you, because I never say myself as Japanese to be something so very important that everyone should consider and discuss
    But please remember that I never put myself as Japanese to be something important to discuss, and I resend all accusations

I started to believe that I can consider you my friend, particularly one who is a foreign fan cheering for Korin which I found amusing, but maybe I am wrong

I only want to help the best I could do, to you and to brothers and to everyone and I never require you to believe me as Japanese or consider me important and I never ask you anything in return (I swear to God I never write it)
    And about Love Interest, again you took it so very seriously
    I am happy that I never wrote to you that I am alien and I can bring you along with me in my ship to meet Korin, otherwise you will be so very disappointed
    Also・・・ again G-san, I am not pretending
    My deep apologies m(_ _)m

I do not know and do not understand why my status can be so very important to discuss, but I apologize for the inconvenience
    I resend all the accusations, I did not steal and I am not pretending to be Japanese and I did not lie
    It is your right to believe it or not, and again I never require you to believe
    As for myself, I do not think being a Japanese has anything to do with the topic, but I leave it to you
    I have no right to give order to you to force you to do things in my way, forgive me m(_ _)m
    If you believe it, it is your right, and if you do not believe it, it still is your right
    I will never blame people for not believe in me
    You want to believe it or not, I am still who I am, and I will never change to a European person just because you do not take it that I am Japanese
    Again, my deep apologies, for all inconvenience m(_ _)m
    I never ask or force or require you to admit that I am is me

About my language, it is intentional (except for the one FP-san mention about), and I do not think it is serious, unless I speak or write to my relatives the same way, because I know when to be a formal person and speak and write formal and proper and when to play a dumb person, no matter how much I want to make people happy

There are too many persons to mention, but everyone my deep apologies, for all inconvenience and troubles m(_ _)m
    Also forgive me for my words, I do not want to argue or to upset people with my statement
    I am not looking for name or acclamation for myself, I only want people cheer for Korin
    My deep and humble apologies for everything m(_ _)m

Ando

Thank you for providing time to read
    Please always cheer for Korin

My apologies

16. albusdumb

albusdumb Member

Sorry, I had completely forgotten. :worthy:
    It's not very great quality but the complete calendar is there ;) :inlove:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. stryder

stryder Kenkyuusei

OMG :omg: , thank you so much for posting them albus :D , i been curious what the pictures looked like , wow yukos soooooo kawaii in all of it especially the one wearing yukata :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: , thanks again for posting them albus [rock] :D

18. makistar

makistar Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

> albus, where did you order it from? I'm still waiting for mine to come :cry:
    Thanks for the snap shots!

19. gideon123

Yay, Yuko stuffs! Thanks for sharing, everyone!

And now from me...UPDATES!!! ^_^

From Yuko's public blog:

1.) Yuko advertised Sato's Yukari's public blog - along with the same picture of Yukari posted four times over. (To help drive her point across. :p)
    2.) Yuko had dinner with Sayaka - "chimaki" (a cake wrapped in bamboo leaves) and some sort of hodgepodge stew which the two girls liked. (I think Atsuko also mentioned this meal in her public blog, so it could very well have been food offered to them on set of their photo shoot. Besides, the meal looks simple enough to be such.)
    3.) Work ended for Yuko, and she had a lot of fun. She also mentions how she's not yet tired even after such an eventful day. Yuko couldn't really post pictures of herself in this blog since what she looks like is confidential until publication/official release of whatever, so she showcased pictures of parts of her face - her eye, her nose, and her lips. She commented how her nose looks like a dumpling, and how her lips look full because she bit on them a bit. Yuko then mentioned that she had to get up early the next day, so she went to bed early. She finally closes out her post by asking how everyone's day was? (Hence the title, "HOW ABOUT YOU?")
    4.) Yuko woke up in the morning, and mentioned some stuff from the night before - some really wild-lookin' hair from the photoshoot and a pic of her after taking a bath with Sae. (Try not to get too pervy with this one. :p)

So yeah! That's that! I'm really tired right now, but hopefully I didn't botch the summaries. As usual, Yuko and the other girls looked good in the pictures. (I personally liked Yuko's fresh and clean look after bath. :))

And g'night, everyone! ^_^

20. caine

caine Kenkyuusei

The Stage48 Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship

Trying...very hard...

NOPE! Not working!! <3 :^O^: <3