S48 Malaysia fan page

Discussion in '48 Group Fans Worldwide' started by madcat338, Jan 23, 2010.

1. madcat338

madcat338 Kenkyuusei

Hey thats cool! I'm that kind of person too. Kinda like an otaku but not that fully obsess kind and will stick to dannychoo.com for updates in Japan :D

Side note: I never believe anything that is planned by the government in Malaysia. I am indeed not patriotic and not really interested in the things happening that have related bout politic. In the end there is always money in the first place not the people of the country. I cant really see much of a development other then continues of sucking money of the citizen to the place where is not needed. Just for an example. We are gonna pay the extra GST while purchasing the AKB48 books in kino and guess where the money go. Why am i supporting them when they wanna suck my money and spend in some kind of rubbish. I rather donate it to AKS for their will in producing more quality akb48 items. I'll order online for most of my stuff next time if the GST is to be implemented. Too many unhappiness bout those gov and their useless ideas and i think to flame more without some base I will be jail for no reason.

2. fikey

fikey Kenkyuusei

but i am an otaku....ha ha ha...hey you know whats im not into the politics too....is sad to see people fights like cats and dogs to proved they r rights..in the end the citizens have to feel the consequences ....yup to much tax were implented on the import stuff...

p/s: if have to...i will move to japan...ha ha ha

3. madcat338

madcat338 Kenkyuusei

I have the same feeling too but after some reconsideration, Japan have some high pressure in working environment so it would be my choice. Going there once in a while while working in some less pressure country will be my choice. Just not Malaysia cause they pay peanuts. :D

4. fikey

fikey Kenkyuusei

although i've a strong will about mving to japan,i'm still think that staying in malaysia would be the best.

5. madcat338

madcat338 Kenkyuusei

It is best to work at somewhere that have hightier salaries than in Malaysia and living in Malaysia can be an enjoyment :D

6. fikey

fikey Kenkyuusei

A higher salaries come with a higher income tax..smtime higher salaries does not ensure us with enjoyment and laughter.

7. KOSMOS

KOSMOS Kenkyuusei

I've lost interested in Malaysian artist too. I watch too many Japan drama/tv show/etc! hahaha!
    Malaysian politics... well.... not gonna say it... it's kind of... ugh...well.... aih~ [wonder]
    My parents love to watch/read online news in such as Malaysiakini and others blog. They're more advance than me in Malaysia Politics...I need to learn from them [hehe] Hey maybe you can read news from those webs too if you have time.

I don't wanna move to other Country. Well.... no matter how much I love Japan...I still prefer to live in Malaysia. Someday I hope I can visit Japan....

Well guys... there's a lot of accident in recent OPS Sikap. Be careful when you drive!!!

8. madcat338

madcat338 Kenkyuusei

It is because they do that OPS Sikap and cause the accident. If they dont do such thing :D Less maybe

9. fikey

fikey Kenkyuusei

in the OPS Sikap,People got scared and start to drive recklessly and causing an accident.i dont need to read blogs about politics bcause im not interested in plitics.just like a wound in the foot.

10. andylim22

andylim22 Kenkyuusei

i agree with what all of u have said.. living in malaysia is nice, but working is not.

going to japan occasionally is FUN, yet leaving a big hole in ur wallet/ bank account D:

about malaysia's politics, needless to say, no hope.

well, lets just hope for the best .. haha

Early Happy CNY wish to all~ and happy holidays ~ :D

11. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

I thought it is not allowed to have a specific country fan page here... other mods, your opinion please?

Btw, I'm from Malaysia too.

12. Madcat2020

Madcat2020 Kenkyuusei

PJ AKB48 wota reporting......................

13. twilightkappa

twilightkappa Kenkyuusei

So this thread won't be locked then? *crawls out from somewhere*

Just wondering, what are the chances of a meetup during summer? :3 Say, July/August?

14. madcat338

madcat338 Kenkyuusei

Lol! Malaysia have summer all year round xD You coming back to Malaysia twilight? :D

15. twilightkappa

twilightkappa Kenkyuusei

Hehe, true. :XD: Yeah I'll be back in July. You?

16. madcat338

madcat338 Kenkyuusei

I will still be in Swiss :cry: Hope u guys have fun :)

17. Madcat2020

Madcat2020 Kenkyuusei

Sometimes I wish I was born in Japan instead of Malaysia, can enjoy 4 seasons there and enjoy akb there [rofl] [hehe]

But I scared I will become one of these sex maniacs who like to snap schoolgirls panties!!! [sealed]

18. twilightkappa

twilightkappa Kenkyuusei

Hmm, question.. Have any of you guys ordered stuff online from CD Japan, Yesasia, HMV etc. before, specifically akb stuff? I was just wondering what shipping options you chose and whether the packages have arrived safely/on time. Cos, you know Pos Malaysia.... :fear:

19. madcat338

madcat338 Kenkyuusei

I have ordered from CDjapan by SAL and it arrive in 2 weeks time. Also the HMV which is EMS got some slight delay during last year christmas time and my book arrive 1 week later.

20. Madcat2020

Madcat2020 Kenkyuusei

Don't have credit card to do so. I'll get it once my salary 2k, now only 1.5k!!!! :cry: