[DRAMA] - Majisuka Gakuen

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Jasey, Dec 3, 2009.

1. mitsubachi

mitsubachi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    I'm so glad that Sasshi is alive~

And Acchan looked so scary when she were gonna beat up Haruna~ Just like j-horror girl

2. clarizza

clarizza Kenkyuusei

3. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira
    SHIT GOT REAL

Edit: P.S. Mayu running and laughing might possibly be the best thing I've seen in my life. (She kind of looked like Kashiyuka... [shock] )

4. frblckstr1

frblckstr1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    No need for a speaking part to express threat:

[​IMG]

[clap]

5. immo

immo Kenkyuusei

Nope, in this case, gotta say Torigoya is the strongest. Nobody else has freaked out Maeda without saying 'Majisuka?' (or did I miss Torigoya saying it?)

And Sado's awesome!

6. Takamina powaaa!!

Takamina powaaa!! Kenkyuusei

WTF takamina why?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. ChrisjinXIII

ChrisjinXIII Kenkyuusei

Nah, i'm pretty sure i'm in denial about Takamina being dead and all. :D I'm still waiting for her ultimate come back but worse comes to worse i'm just gonna hope for her being an reanimated corpse [hehe] (that's how optimistic I am XD)

8. Jin

Jin Kenkyuusei

awesome ep,I felt like watch horror.
    Nervous breakdown is far more painful than just bloody like last ep,
    Torigoya can get ppl into nightmare mode when she whisper to someone,
    but looked like maeda is not only powerful physically but also mentally.
    Yabakune is on the move...I LOLed their haka dance :D

9. immo

immo Kenkyuusei

I'm glad someone else noticed their Haka. hahaha. Yaba-yaba-yaba KU NE!

example of a haka by the All Blacks: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdMCAV6Yd0Y

I'm arguing that Maeda IS weak. Psychologically, that was her weak point. It was just that her weakness is such a sore point that it overwhelmed Torigoya... but it could also mean that Maeda is strong enough mentally to not try to slit her wrists after seeing her friend 'die'. And yeah, I am FULLY in the camp that believes that Takamina is not dead! I refuse to believe until the fat lady sings!

10. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    wellllll
    rena and yukirin were hardly beaten by one person lol. they seem pretty much atop the bunch since i have a feeling yuko and sado will not have superhuman powers? (maybe they will [cool]) . acchan's been gettin a lot of help from her enemies and the other girls lately . of course this is also with me not understanding what they are saying the last 3 eps [rock]

btw, following ange's psyduck i was just reading bleach so...
    yukirin = yoruichi [​IMG]
    and rena = kenpachi [​IMG]
    :XD:

11. rafaelaboy80

rafaelaboy80 Kenkyuusei

To answer my own question:
    After watching the episode again I think Jurina might show up in the next episode or whenever Erena decides to stab/do whatever she's planning with Acchan. If Jurina is like a "guardain angel" for Acchan she might just show up soon
    Thinking about it Takamina might not be dead. Erena and Acchan might think she is but only Jurina knows the truth or something, then bam Takamina shows up like "hey see I'm alive Maeda".

12. dragonflychaser12

dragonflychaser12 Kenkyuusei

@frblckstr1 Komori the Sadist!! [rofl] [rofl]

We won't know right now, but I have a hunch that the silent Komori will play a very important role in one of the ending episodes.. [nod]

EDIT:
    I'm having a tough call on the "is TakaMina dead" question... I mean on the "TakaMina IS dead" side, we did see a bloody TakaMina in a hospital, KojiHaru saying "I saw Minami's final moments", and Erena saying Maeda killed Minami.

But for the "TakaMina ISN'T dead!! STFU!! >[]< " side, we never saw a scene in the hospital where TakaMina had a flat line, Erena could be lying, and knowing Aki-P, he wouldn't just start the drama with one of his top girls dead (or would he?)

13. b4sj

b4sj Kenkyuusei

this is so irritating!!
    how can anyone bear to hit takamina to within an inch of her life??? [box]

yes i know its a drama, but its just clinging on to me for some reason :fp:

and the way acchan looks when shes gonna start beating the crap out of haruna, for a moment i thought they used
    photoshop to enlarge her eyes.. the eyeliners really do accentuate the eyes huh [smirk]

and every since i've seen gekikara, been looking @ matsui rena in a new light.. even in all the old AKbingo / Shukan AKB clips, where is she hiding all the madness? XD

14. Walter

Walter Kenkyuusei

i watched the last episode, that's interesting, but there was not enough action, the "Takamina dead (or not) story" is really cool to know more about the motivations of Acchan :) Kojiharu has a really surprising role !

Need to see the next episode to know more about takamina/acchan story :D

15. berlaberla

berlaberla Kenkyuusei

And I think that Acchan's acting improved in this episode. Maybe not exactly improved because she didn't have a chance to show her other emotions in the previous episodes. I gotta stop being so biased now. Acchan isn't a good actress afterall.

16. dracomalfoy

dracomalfoy Member

Looks like Maeda's darkside is too much for Haruna to contain :D
    Demon re-awakened [devil] [rock] [rock]

17. Walter

Walter Kenkyuusei

18. AKB69

AKB69 Kenkyuusei

weird episode [nerd]

already down to the last 3 episodes. hope we get another drama after this

19. immo

immo Kenkyuusei

Episode 7 subs are out at hello! :D Get it while it's fresh!

20. honeysenpai

honeysenpai Kenkyuusei

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtwbMs_9WYk
    Twitter:
    missingno15
    oh my god, you have got to be kidding me. man that took waay too long to come out. maybe the subs will help us speculate the last 3 episodes much better. cant understand their yankii speak or japanese in general. im also excited to see what they say

edit: akb69, your sig is beautiful :inlove: