1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. haikara2308

haikara2308 Kenkyuusei

Re: [TV] - [AKBINGO!]

Just watched this weeks ep, the ikemen battle was pretty unexpected but gd. [clap] [clap]
    I loved Rena's danso as archer senpai, looked really cool. It was so good that Amina and Akicha were like literally drooling when Rena came out. [nod] [nod] [nod] I don't really get how Shinoda got first in votes cause she looked a bit weird in a suit imo. Would have ranked her third after Jack Kojiro(second) and Rena(first). The Kojiro part when yuko was like don't touch me in english was really funny, reminded me when she went to the international school wif kana, mariko and acchan and was only allowed to speak english there. The MJ impersonation really suits Akimoto but it honestly wouldn't win cause it wouldn't really make girls heart throb cause crying out loud its Michael Jackson. Rabutan was like with sunglasses she felt her heart moved but without Akimoto was nothing. It was funny how Sasshi was saying that Akimoto's impersonation felt the cheapest out of all of them. Honestly though I think Akimoto impersonated MJ more for the fun of it rather than for the win, you could tell that she was really enjoying herself and dancing around and acting like a fool on stage.When Amina was saying she wanted to marry Rena that was really epic, you could see in her eyes she really meant what she said, she was so moved to tears [hehe] [hehe] As a guy Rena does look pretty cool. This episode though was pretty full of advertisements though for Watarirouka, No3b, Akbingo book and the Oshare fashion book.

2. Zer0X

Zer0X Kenkyuusei

FFFFFFF-- this ep of AKBINGO was brilliant. They should've done this earlier.
    I was literally falling from my chair because of the AWESOMNESS.
    Rena was the best looking but her scenario was kinda meh [speechless]. (Rena fanboy btw)
    Mariko was overall the best one (She also had the best partner IMHO). Kojiharu had the best finish and Sayaka was ... well Sayaka [rofl]
    Episodes like these make me love AKB (and SKE for that mattter) even more.

Edit:
    Also, Jurina broke my heart when she said
    that she doesn't like guys with long hair :cry: :cry: :cry:

3. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka

Next week Sae and Itano are gonna also become Ikemen, but while looking at the audience members at this ep I noticed, they were not present when MariJackMatsMike came out, based on that i think they were backstage getting ready for the next challenge, but I also noticed two other members that were not around that i'm pretty sure will be in the next Ikemen challenge. They were
    Minegishi and Mayu
    although anyone can correct me if they spot them.

4. Shakey_Jake33

Shakey_Jake33 Kenkyuusei

Rena really is incredible at acting. We knew this anyway, but I was really impressed.

Sae next week! :inlove:

5. Criss

Criss Member

6. haikara2308

haikara2308 Kenkyuusei

Did anybody notice the girl sitting in the left side that had this kanji 音 as the 4th character in her name. I'm thinking she is a research student but not sure, was wondering what her name is.

7. Whiteyuri

Whiteyuri Kenkyuusei

^
    You mean Takayanagi Akane?
    she's member of SKE48 Team KII

8. deidaranaruto

deidaranaruto Kenkyuusei

wow, rena.....
    she's cool :inlove:
    ^
    damn, I haven't chance to marry sato amina [boom]
    that's joking [rofl]

9. haikara2308

haikara2308 Kenkyuusei

Yes her, thanks Whiteyuri, I don't really know SKE48 members that well, mostly only know Team S ones. She looked pretty young so I thought she was a research student. [hehe] [hehe]

10. Takamina powaaa!!

Takamina powaaa!! Kenkyuusei

ouahhhhhhhhh mariko and rena are really awesome especially rena :inlove:
    xd the kiss between jack kojiru and yuko
    the next sae [rock] [rock] [rock]

11. Chikaon

Chikaon Kenkyuusei

OMG THIS EPISODE WAS AWESOME! Consider me a Rena fan now :inlove: .
    I really think Rena should have won and that the only reason why Mariko won was cause she went first and all the girls didn't know what to expect. I mean Mariko looked good too, but she still looked more feminine. I also think that she looked better as a guy without the glasses. I think Rena would have also won if she had a better skit. I mean she was really cool with it and all, but she didn't really do a lot of talking, which is probably because her character is the clam and collected type.

I don't think Jurina's vote should count. She's still at the age where they think boys have cooties! :p But seriously, if she didn't vote for Rena because in her mind, she couldn't separate the two (which is the point of the game) she shouldn't play :glare:

As for Haruna and Sayaka, I think they went more for the humor because I think they both would have made a lot of hearts throb if they took it seriously and were really trying to win. I mean Haruna is RIKU and I always thought that out of No3b, Haruna looked most like a guy (although Takamina has the personality). Nonetheless, Haruna was amazing as Jack Sparrow. She really got the part down and she did honestly look like a guy, but I wouldn't have voted for her either (Jack Sparrow isn't my type [hehe] ). And man, Sayaka, she should have joined Nontii and Natsuki in their comedy duo cause she is awesome at comedy. I knew she was going to dress up as MJ, but I didn't know she'd go full out with the make up [rofl] . I did want to see Sayaka as a man though 'cause I think she would make a handsome guy, but I also feel her face is too feminine also. However I thought that about Haruna and Rena and practically everyone else so.... :D

Props to the make up artists 'cause they looked great as the people they were impersonating.

A side note about the audience: Kasai is hilarious to watch. Reminds me of the time when Sae dressed as the Takurazuka actress.

I'm looking forward to the next episode and if Mayu really is going to play, I'm really looking forward to that 'cause I think she'd look cute as a guy.

(Wow this post was longer than I intended it to be...)

12. rafaelaboy80

rafaelaboy80 Kenkyuusei

Rena-boy was amazing she looked kinda younger then what she normally looks like as a boy. Thats called being a bishounen right?
    Kasai, Akicha, and Amina was so love struck it was kinda funny
    Looking at next week's clip it looks like I'm going to turn gay for Tomomi-boy and Sae-boy. Tomochin and Acchan is the perfect pair :)

13. dracomalfoy

dracomalfoy Member

how come mariko won? she's just wearing glasses [rofl]
    jack should've shot michael while he has the chance [rofl]

umm...since when Kikuchi in the unit?

14. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ The announcement that Kikuchi would be part of Watarirouka Hashiritai was was made a few weeks ago.

15. Winter

Winter Kenkyuusei

I guess the only real question now is....

Great episode?

Or the greatest episode? :D

16. Melos125

Melos125 Kenkyuusei

Heh after this episode I think Rena shot up to the top of the list (or near the top) of everyones ranking. Including mine. :D
    Wonder if it's the same for the Japanese wotas?

17. dracomalfoy

dracomalfoy Member

just a great episode :)

to be the greatest it must first compete with other episodes involving legendary contestants, such as Mai and Megumi...if you count 1ji and 0ji this is more difficult

18. dragonflychaser12

dragonflychaser12 Kenkyuusei

@Winter, THE!! Greatest Episode!!! X3

Kyaaah~!!! Rena-sama~!! She's such an unexpected ikemen!! X3 :inlove: :inlove:
    Beautiful as a girl and an ikemen X3

19. Winter

Winter Kenkyuusei

Hmm, maybe you're right. It was missing just one thing.

Kasai losing control and attacking Manriko [blush]

I wouldn't be surprised if it happened behind the scenes though. [hehe]

Which is also why AKBingo needs to release DVD's as well. Nemousu and Shukan do. Why can't the main show that started it all?

20. Zer0X

Zer0X Kenkyuusei

They might as well make a 2nd season of Mendol with Rena in it :inlove: