Single [SINGLE] No Sleeves' 4th single [Lie] 2010/04/21

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by makistar, Mar 2, 2010.

1. ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3 Kenkyuusei

PV = epic win [rock] I just kind of wished it featured the girls in the dresses they're wearing on the CD covers at some point, but whatever, it's still amazing :inlove:

And those back up dancers are lucky bastards...

EDIT: LMAO LOVE THE EPIC TAKAMINA REJECTION AT 2:22 [rock] [rock] [rock]

2. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

PV is AMAZING dance is AMAZING song is AMAZING and miichan looks STUNNING in the close up. (i've been finding her hairstyle REALLY good since K6th debut but i can't really tell the difference, i think she's only using it a little more straight than before but it sure makes a difference)

this is what kisu no ryuusei should had been imo. this one actually is a good enough single to be released after the amazing *bows* tane.

3. flagator21

flagator21 Member

To say I love the PV and choreography would be an understatement. A little rough around the edges, but.. it rocks! [clap]

While their inclusion was pretty damn cool, it was still kinda strange to see men in a (AKB-related) PV [hehe]

4. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira
    FHEWIORHEOTHEROGTEOGEHR

TAKAMINAAAAAA :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

5. Hikaru1

Hikaru1 Kenkyuusei

This single is awesome. [rock] [rock] [rock]
    I love it. TAKAMINA looks soooo cool [cool] [cool]

6. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    Staff uniforms :XD: awesome.

lol yeah. Skin coloured pants = worst idea ever. Costume department should be shot :fp: they might look just fine in normal pictures, but seriously, the whole PV has a beige/brown colour to it, it should've been considered...

7. ChrisjinXIII

ChrisjinXIII Kenkyuusei

That was sexy. Simple as that, I love the dance to this and the little "dance off to dance" with was pretty cool. The moves were pretty edgy and awesome to watch.

No3b has the power to make you dance with them if you try and defy them. "Can't beat em, join em" is what those guys said to themselves but they were quickly banished from the presence of Takamina's bandanna.

8. sekaru

sekaru Kenkyuusei

Simple but so effing great, I love it [rock]
    The song is awesome, so does the PV. It fits well IMO. I like the atmosphere which emerges from it.
    A very good single/PV, nice job girls !

This.

9. Heika88

Heika88 Kenkyuusei

Good PV!
    Also like the add of dancer, no contact with Takamina , Miichan and Kojiharu so it's ok^^ [rofl]

I thought also: "But where is takamina's pants? O_O".."ho it's mini skiny short [whew] " they can choose an other colour^^

10. delerium

delerium Kenkyuusei

Takamina's short shorts are so tight... and nude colored. xDDD

11. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

love the pv !!!!!!! love the song too !!!!!!!!

12. Melos125

Melos125 Kenkyuusei

HD
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK5Q114UeJM[/yt]

Her pants don't look that bad on HD, there is a slight colour difference and the shadow from the pants on her legs. And [rock] at the dance off between no3b and the other 3 guys. I've been waiting for one since Melos no Michi.

But I don't like the camerawork. zooming in and out and in and out like H!P PVs and Dance shots. What's wrong with up down or left right?

13. haikara2308

haikara2308 Kenkyuusei

Just watched the PV, was wondering why their clothes are different from the single cover? The song is pretty good but don't really like the including of the gangsta guys (at least they got owned by No3b). They ruin the pv imo, just having Takamina, Miichan and Harunyan would be sufficient enough. :) The staff uniforms in the poster bonus is a great idea, would really try to get all but be too much wallet rape. The Tower Records one and 新星堂用(can't read this) are the best looking ones imo.

14. dragonflychaser12

dragonflychaser12 Kenkyuusei

Love the new PV [rock] But for some reason though, this song comes across me as a fusion of Kiss no Ryuusei and 3seconds (especially at the beginning of the chorus; the "lie lie lie" kinda sounds like "sanbyo mitsumeru dakede ")

15. yuunagi

yuunagi Kenkyuusei

Awesome PV! Heh, I also noticed Takamina's shorts. Her shorts are not even really skin-colored though as they are actually of a vertical stripe design of alternating black and white. I guess some combo of the lighting and distance from camera makes it more like skin-colored.

Anyway. Interesting little dance off. Good song. I love Takamina's closeups. Actually I think all 3 of them have rather nice closeups, but Takamina's my fave. :D

Attached Files:

16. sorakamiya

sorakamiya Kenkyuusei

whooaaa...i have watched the pv too..... [rock] [rock] [rock] maaaaan... rock'n guys... [rock]
    i really like it.... takamina surely sexy in this pv.... OMG her expression... :inlove: :inlove:
    after i watch the PV i change my sigg right away..... [hehe]

but why the bonus is not in the PV costume.... [think] [think]

@yuunagi
    did u mean this close up... [think]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [hehe]

17. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

I hated it. It was so bad.

18. ChrisjinXIII

ChrisjinXIII Kenkyuusei

^

[speechless]

I love how you're straightforward with it :D

19. Takamina powaaa!!

Takamina powaaa!! Kenkyuusei

ohhh I love it :inlove: takamina's bandana it's cool :) ahhh takamina!!!!!!!! [rofl]

20. Criss

Criss Member

Well... I still dont like the song. Now the PV helps a little, not the greatest PV but its nice to see, nice "plot" a little Avex but well... could be worts [rofl] [rofl] [rofl]

8/10 [hehe]