Stage Team B's 5th Stage [Theater no Megami] 2010-05-21

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, May 11, 2010.

1. MooCow

MooCow Kenkyuusei

Out of all the shuffled teams, B is now soo awesome.
    The new teamB song is soo wacky and fun.
    Can't wait to see the whole stage.

2. twilightkappa

twilightkappa Kenkyuusei

I caved.. couldn't resist looking at the set list. Yukirin solo! :omfg:

Thanks so much maki!! CHU [kiss]

3. Criss

Criss Member

4. Shokora

Shokora Kenkyuusei

That is just all kinds of win [clap]

Even though I think she is a good singer, I have to agree. I wonder if she'll get some backlash from some other fans or even the other girls for it.

5. leonlynnlee

leonlynnlee Kenkyuusei

O-M-F-G!!!!!!
    MY DREAM COMES TRUE

MY BEST GIRLS IN A SAME UNIT!
    OMG! I LOSING MY BREATH! DAREKA HELP ME -wtf

hahaha sorry, I'm crying -yes
    T.T

6. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

HOLY SHIT!! :omfg:
    That's why I said I wouldn't judge on what people say (A unit full of leftover girls?) <-- Not even close

Locker Room Boy ROCKS

It's not what I had in mind, but I love it and guess what, unlike what I thought Nacchan and Haruka aren't the 2nd front girls, Chikarina is, she's got so many solos along with Rie, that is AND she's almost always in the front with so much camera time :cute: I LOVE IT!!!!! :omfg: So far, it's my favorite unit!!! God! Thank you, my heart is beating so badly, I can hardly type...It's really worth the wait, Team B5th stage is now officially my 3rd best stage after B3 and B4. It's not just better than K6, it's better than K5 and A5 (They all had their nice bits, but on the overall average, the new B rocks it)

Team B Oshi and Hatsu Koi yo, Konnichiwa are also two of my favorites (The rythem is still in my brain, Anata to Chikarina oshi oshi), and although I like Yukirin's solo, it was just the expected soft, sad thing. I'll watch Arashi no Yoru ni wa later and decide if it's better than Locker Room Boy...

For now, I haven't finished downloading all the songs, but I can sleep peacefully and do well in my IGCSEs for two more weeks, really this has been holding me on forever, Thanks makistar for making it less difficult.

7. rafaelaboy80

rafaelaboy80 Kenkyuusei

8. leonlynnlee

leonlynnlee Kenkyuusei

/\ THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU RIGHT NOW! *OOOOOO*

9. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

Is it up on Veoh or YT yet? I can't download it.

10. ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3 Kenkyuusei

Oh my god, I just realized something epic...

Sayaka is captain of Team K, she got a solo song in K5.
    Yukirin is captain of Team B, she gets a solo song in B5
    I DEMAND A TAKAMINA SOLO IN A6!!!!! <3 <3 <3

/back on topic/ Can't wait to watch the entire B5 Shonichi - downloading it now! [clap]

11. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Overall, I think B5 has better costumes and unit songs, but K6 has better dances and group songs.

Not sure which stage I like better. I'm going to have to watch it a few more times.

12. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I'm watching it right now and holy crap, Arashi no Yoru ni wa is SOOO AWESOME. The Natsuki and song are so awesome and that it completely makes up for the fact that Komori and Natsuki are in a unit together. SDFKSJDFSDFNATSUKIII. I don't think Yuka fits in Candy at all, and I'd much prefer it if she and Komori switched places (I swear I'm not saying that because I dislike Komori, it's because I think Yuka'd be a much better fit for the song). But oh well. And as much as I like Yuki, I'm kind of pissed that she got a solo because the solos are usually incredibly boring ballads (with the exception of Sayaka's), and this one was no exception. I nearly fell asleep watching it. A6 is probably going to get a solo, too. :roll: If there is, I hope it's something more like Mushi no Ballad, because despite being a ballad, it was actually entertaining. And good. :D

One thing I don't like about the stage is some of the concepts. I really like Yuuki no Hammer, but for some reason, I hate the fact that they're carrying around hammers and had those miner hats at the beginning. I'm not sure why, but I really hate the concept. Same with Locker room boy, I like the song, but I hate those... thingies they're carrying. XD And the outfits. Plus I'm pissed that Ishida and Chikano are in a leftover unit again. :hmm: But Natsuki in Arashi no Yoru ni wa makes up for that~ <3

I also think Kasai doesn't fit in Team B at all. I personally would have kept her in K or put her in A, but B is the last team I would have put her. I dunno, she just doesn't really fit in with the team and seems out-of-place because of it. =/

Another thing I noticed is that I kept thinking everyone was Natsumi. XD First I Kana was her, then Nacchan (well, they have the same name, so close enough, right?), then Kasai (I always think Kasai is Natsumi, though, because they usually have the same hairstyle). I must want to see A6 more than I thought. =P (Speaking of which, I'd love to see her in Arashi no Yoru ni wa OH MY GOD.)

Anyway, if it wasn't clear before, my favorite song is definitely Arashi no Yoru ni wa. My least favorites are probably Yokaze ni Shiwaza or Team B Oshi (which is ridiculously annoying). I'm not sure if I prefer it over K6 yet, and although I like it, I definitely prefer B3 and B4.

Edit
    I'm ripping the audio right now and if nothing goes wrong and no one beats me to it, it should be up tomorrow morning when I wake up. :3

13. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

Forget everything I said. Yes. I'm completely changing my mind, don't judge.

GAH. ;w; lgjal;gjalgj.
    I love this stage. I love the songs. I love the girls. T__T
    ~shaking&crying here. sogreat. ;;;;

The only thing keeping this stage from being perfect is in Yuuki no Hammer: the stupid hammers/axes & hats. & also the lack of solo lines for a lot of the girls. Other than that-- amazing. <3 Old B was my favourite &, although that has changed (chiimu K saikyou!), I'm glad AkiP has delivered. Awesome. :3

14. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Oh and Chikarina, Natsumi, Harukyan, and Kana did not get 1 single solo line in the entire stage. [boom]

Everyone in team K got at least one solo line. It's not fair!

15. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

^ Doesn't Kana get a solo line in her unit? In the LOD it shows her singing a line but I could be mistaken-- the line that I'm thinking of could be sung with Nacchan, but Nacchan just being out of the shot.

16. meeshe

meeshe Kenkyuusei

I think this is the first stage where I love all the songs. :inlove: I was a bit worried about how Candy would turn out because I couldn't really imagine Yuka with Tomo~mi and Amina, but I loved it! Somehow I only just recently realized how many of my favorite members got shuffled into Team B; with that and this great stage they're definitely my favorite team now.

Team B oshi desu yo ne! [clap]

17. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I thought so too at first, but I watched it more closely, and Nacchan is singing too.

18. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

^ Oh. That's such a shame. T__T I was expecting a song like dokugumo-- one that gives everyone a solo. Even if that solo is two words (i.e. Sakippe's lol), it's something! Right? D:

19. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Exactly, A5 had a song like that too (Marukyuu). I think every stage should have one song like that, don't you? Give each girl at least a second in the spotlight.

20. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

^ Yeah! Exactly! [nod] With a song like that, B5 would be just that more amazing.