Ono Erena (Erepyon) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by xyish, Jun 5, 2007.

1. xxskawt

xxskawt Kenkyuusei

Re: Ono Erena / Team K

Good luck Erepyon :(.

2. genechan2009

genechan2009 Kenkyuusei

I just heard of her graduation just a few moments ago and rushed here O_O!!!!!
    Even though she wasn't really one of my top favourite girls, I really don't want to see her go :((( she was starting to really grow on me!!
    This is also the first time to go through a graduation :( ...i don't like graduations ='( I hope she's gonna keep up on her blog....
    Erepyon... I'm really gonna miss you :(

3. immo

immo Kenkyuusei

seriously, it's gonna be hard to see this thread moved to the graduated girls... :( daaaamn

4. Perfume_Lover

Perfume_Lover Kenkyuusei

My first oshimen noooooooooooooooooooo T_T
    Erepyon I really will miss you :(

5. SakuraTheShadow

SakuraTheShadow Kenkyuusei

Wow.
    Lol I actually started crying when I heard the news.
    No I'm SERIOUS I actually started crying.

6. ©MicHi

©MicHi Kenkyuusei

T-T

demn... i wish i can meet her again b4 she grad...

7. pn.

pn. Kenkyuusei

i hate to see members leave like this.
    just makes me wonder when and what would happen if my oshimen graduated. :cry:

8. Freaky

Freaky Kenkyuusei

i want to go to japan now to see her graduate i just cant miss the graduation

im gona find it hard to believe that this thread is going to moved to the graduated section cuz the first thing i do when i come on is check on this blog even though nothing happens much here

9. muuh

muuh Kenkyuusei

Erena was never one of my favourite AKB members, but I always thought she just belonged into the group.
    It's really sad to see her go.

Maybe that's why she cut her hair, too. Makes her look so much more mature (thumbs up for this).

10. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I'm sure we will miss her, but she's still very young. Do you think it's possible she returns to the group again before she's too old (at least too old to be an AKB member, because I'm not sure she would fit in SND)? Are there any similar precedent? [wonder]

11. lonewolfryuu

lonewolfryuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako

^ Team K's Kikuchi Ayaka can serve as an example of a comeback, but in her case she was fired due to scandal issues and didn't graduate way back in Aug. 2008, she joined again as a 7th Gen. Kenkyuusei and was promoted afterwards to Team B, coincidentally the same month she was fired on Aug. 2009, if memory serves me correctly, i think part of her comeback was also due to fan request/support, i guess she already had a growing fanbase then prior to her exclusion in AKB.

12. fullshield

fullshield Kenkyuusei

erena is my favourite... it's really sad to hear she is graduating.. :(
    but on the other hand, she was able to make such decision shows she's really determined to achieve her dreams.
    therefore, all the best to you, erena! hopefully you'll achieve success soon!

13. hanahorizon

hanahorizon Kenkyuusei

Akb will be weird without her I mean she's one of the faces of akb from Long time and one of the original team k members. I'm really sad but I'm happy for her if that's gonna make her happy.

I'm gonna miss her so much and I wish her the best luck.
    I hope she becomes big an I hope she keeps her blog.

14. Wordsmith

Wordsmith Kenkyuusei

this means I'm never gonna remove the calendar from my wall, so I'll always remember her.

15. Kana

Kana Kenkyuusei

Erepyon.. :cry: Please, come back to the singing business when you've learnt enough and became a wonderful and confident woman like you want to be.

16. Kenji

Kenji Kenkyuusei

I recently just learned about Erena's graduation from one of Harugon's blog (thank you indigoskies!). Althought I'm never a big fan of Erena, I also founded hard to believe that she is leaving so soon. I guess there goes another cute AKB48 girl......anyways, hopefully she's doing what's best for her.

17. Okashii

Okashii Kenkyuusei

Nooooooo! This saddens me, I've always like Erepyon. I regret not getting her autograph in LA when i had the chance.

18. Kenji

Kenji Kenkyuusei

Ouch...that really sucks... :(

19. hanahorizon

hanahorizon Kenkyuusei

I'm happy i was able to meet her and she was really sweet.
    If she doesn't feel happy being in AKB48 then it's good she decided to go as long as she's happy.

20. maki2589

maki2589 Kenkyuusei

i just heard this very sad news :cry: . erepyon has been on of my favorites for a long time and i will never ver forget her. one of my most precious experience with akb member was when erepyon talked to me at nyaf last year and i will definitely treasure that forever. and i hope she atleast come back at next years shibuya ax. because if first love is one of the options i will buy mor than a copy so i can vote for it and a takamina song(hopefully shell have a solo by then)
    anyways i will miss you erepyon and i hope that you find happiness and success in whatever you decide to do out side of akb.