Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. yunagi_47

yunagi_47 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei, Ozono Rei
    Re: Takahashi Minami / Team A

More AKB48 Visual Book 2010 answers with more Takamina love! <3 (credits and major thanks to Hana for the translations!)

(reminds me of last week's AKBINGO episode all over again! I love their friendship! <3)

Yay Yone-chan! \(^.^)/

And since we're on the topic of respect, I keep forgetting to mention this and I'm not sure if anyone's brought is up yet, but in these AKBcho clips (skip to 1:57), when the girls were asked who's someone they respect, towards the end you hear one of the girls say "Takamina-cho!" :XD:

2. Takamina powaaa!!

Takamina powaaa!! Kenkyuusei

hooo thx for the translations everyone ^^
    hihihih the competition for takamina's is becoming tigher :D I'm imagining acchan talk to mocchi in privately at the end of the concert :
    acchan : takmina is mine I wont definitely lose against you nor anyone!
    mocchi : same here I wont lose!
    LAWL

3. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

Woot-woot! More respect for the Captain! [rock]

Sounds like Jurina. lol.
    It wouldn't be a surprise if it was her because I remember her telling Acchan during their little Guam DVD talk that out of all of AKB, she admires Takamina the most (because she likes her dancing, etc.).
    BTW, during that talk...
    the look on Acchan's face when Jurina said she liked Takamina the most...priceless. If it wasn't because she was expecting maybe Jurina would admire her, then it was like, "great...another one likes Minami".
    When Jurina mentioned it's hard for her to wake up in the morning, I can't help but think Acchan was discreetly bragging about how much closer she is to Takamina to Jurina by saying that it's hard for her to wake up too but Takamina would always be one to wake her up ("Atsuko, it's morning! Atsuko, Wake up!").
    There was also a part where Jurina's way of thanking a compliment Acchan said to her reminded Acchan of Takamina. I think the comparison sort of made Acchan uneasy...or that she can't stop thinking about the Captain. XDD Something like that. IMO, that's how I read the mood during the talk. LOL. I'll stop there since I'm sort of ranting now... :^^;:
    ---
    Also, going from what Takamina powaaa!! just said... [hehe]
    If that's right, then when the time came to switch MCs, then Mocchi and/or Takamina would have to have passed by Acchan when her MC lineup came out. I wonder if there were any "looks" or contact... [hehe]

4. jmusicvidfan

jmusicvidfan Kenkyuusei

Thank you for the kind comments on the wallpaper :)

Yup, I'm the same person, none the less, I saw this picture on Acchan's blog, and found Takamina's expression there kind of funny, so here it is:
    [​IMG]

5. maki2589

maki2589 Kenkyuusei

lol nice pic :D takamina looks cute and by the way shes standing its like she didnt wat to be touched by the mascot :D

6. sorakamiya

sorakamiya Kenkyuusei

OMG i have been sick for this all 3 days and i have missed a lot of takamina news.... :(
    i have to catch up faster.... [shock] [shock]

by the way , i wonder why i havent seen pon again? does someone knows where i can download / watch the latest pon...??? [think]

and welcome to the all new takarmy... [clap] enjoy in here... [party]

7. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48

So I've liked Takamina for a while now. But I'm finally getting off my butt (or rather, getting on) and watching all the old 1ji/0ji/akbingo episodes. I'm like half way through 0ji and Takamina has pretty much flown up through my rankings. She's just... so awesome :XD: like in 1ji when she tries to tell a funny story but laughs at it herself and nobody else thinks its funny (I did!)... and I just watched the 0ji episode where they have to guess who the fake comedian is, she's like the only person who laughs at all the jokes (I laughed too!). It's always nice to find someone with the same sense of humour :XD:

Ok I'm done :fear:

8. berlaberla

berlaberla Kenkyuusei

^ You're not alone, I laughed too. But I laughed because she was laughing. Just her expressions are enough to make me go LOL.

9. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

For anyone who has the courage to watch it, here's Takamina's horror story thing:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIO9GGJwDL0[/yt]

I don't mind watching scary stuff so I'm going to enjoy this- especially since this is Takamina. <3
    ---
    Edit:
    Okay, I just finished watching it too.
    I didn't think it was that scary either (it was just the music/sounds that made it eerie). Nothing that made me jump because we didn't get a scary face or anything. lol. -- Yuko's scary tale was a bit creepier in comparison.
    But still, if I were in Takamina's and CinDy's places, I'd be pretty freaked out to know that Raincoat Woman was stalking behind me in the dark. (>.>)
    Anyways, great acting on Takamina's part (I would love to see more).
    Also, big plus for featuring Haruna, Yukarin, and CinDy too. XP

Catching up on previous thread comments...
    @jmusicvidfan: I love how in that picture, everyone's all over the mascots and Takamina is either freaked out or the pink bird accidentally hit her and Acchan happened to capture the moment in time. Either way, yes, her expression and stance is hilarious. XD

@sorakamiya: Usually you can search it up around various sites like H!O for one, OR we will sometimes post no3b PON! stuff (fr. YouTube) in the no3b thread. If there's anything you missed, you can check it out there too. =)

@Mr Waffle:
    I think I owe old 1ji/0ji/akbingo episodes as well for partially making Takamina my oshimen.
    Small rant:
    When I was a casual fan back in '08, my default favorite was Acchan. But then that all changed and Acchan got pushed to #2 on my list when I found and watched Mendol. After Mendol, that's when I REALLY started to devote some serious fan effort into AKB. AKB shows helped with that as well as the Request Hour AX stuff, Etc. Long story- short, I was getting more and more amazed by Takamina (her talents, her character, her looks, etc.) as I was building my fandom. Because I was focusing on Acchan all the time back then, NOW, whenever I watch really old AKB footage, I'm like, "Wow, how did I not notice this powerhouse-chibi before!?", especially since she was paired with Acchan alot. lol. I'm glad to be her fan now though. She amuses me every single time and I can't help but cheer for her. =)
    ---
    Anyways, can you guys spot our favorite vege? :)
    [​IMG]

10. yunagi_47

yunagi_47 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei, Ozono Rei

@Mr. Waffle: Yeah, even if I didn't understand the story (thanks to nihongogo's subs =D) I think just her actions and facial expressions alone would've got me. :D
    Well, that's just Takamina for you :XD: AKB's suberi queen :D And we love her for it <3

@Japanime_1: Woah thanks! I normally don't watch horror but since Takamina's in this, I might as well suck it up and go for it! (well, once I finish all these other videos I've lined up to watch >.>)

Edit: I watched it!
    Honestly, it wasn't scary at all. I guess slightly eerie with that random ghost walking around but nothing big really =P Call me biased but I really do like Takamina's acting in this =D She pulled off her role quite nicely !

Watching it brought back memories of last year's christmas party we hosted one night at my school. Since I was part of "Santa's elves" I stayed behind with a bunch of my friends to clean up and once we were done, we played hide and seek much like what Takamina, Haruna and Yukari did. Being that the school was empty, you could hear everything... every footstep, every undistinguishable sound I thought I heard made my heart jump... but none of us ever encountered anything that Takamina did (unfortunately >.>)

11. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
  12. sorakamiya

sorakamiya Kenkyuusei

@Japanime_1
    i see..... i'll check it in no3b thread... [nod] thanks.... [nod]
    n by the way, about takamina horror story the video is private.... :( do u got another link... [think] :)

13. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

^
    I can't really find any other sources right now, but you can try to torrent it if you like at H!O. [Link].

You should try watching the full show too when it's available (unless the H!O link IS the full show); some other interesting things on there which includes a handful of other AKB members (Takamina included) as the special guests on the show.

Anyways, to think that that experience in her story actually happened to Takamina...
    [​IMG]
    I wonder if that was the AKB theatre being portrayed or some other venue they performed at.
    I couldn't really understand if they mentioned where it took place. lol.

14. AnOriginalName

AnOriginalName Kenkyuusei

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks so much for that translation yuunagi and gideon!!
    :rofl:
    I think once Mocchi saw Takamina in her Kai wig at AX2010 she hasn't been able to see her the same way since LOL!

@Yunagi_47 Lol! I noticed that 'Takamina-cho' too :XD: ahhahah and yeah, Japanime, it does sound like Jurina. I actually haven't watched the whole of that Shukan talk between Acchan and Jurina! Cause it gets a bit boring if you don't understand it... but hahhaha I think I might have to go watch it now :XD:

@jmusicvidfan LOL!! That picture is so funny hhahhaha maybe she was freaked by the penguin because it is so much larger than her :hehe:

@sorakamiya If you have trouble with torrents, you can also d-download PON! episodes from AikyiTaizne's Journal

@Mr Waffle [clap] !! :XD: I don't understand jap, but I found her expressions funny :XD:

Ahhhh Takamina's horror thing! I'm so torn. I want to watch it because Takamina is acting in it (and Yuko too), but I hate hate hate horror and get freaked out even by the music. Maybe I should just get it and watching it without sound and skip bits and stuff.... urk.. but...damnit. I'm downloading it from H!O right now...so that will give me time to figure out what to do...

They have the the Happy Hour taison Youtube [rofl] hahah it's so cute and funny LOL!! Acchan is so pro at it hahahha, and hahah Takamina is such a dork LOL! <3

Takamina, Kojiharu and Yukirin on All Night Nippon Part 1 and Part 2
    4:22 in the first part of ANN is :rofl:

15. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

^
    Ah, I forgot AikyiTaizne also uploads PON. :^^;:
    Thanks for backing that source up- since I too would usually go for the D-DL than torrent when it's available. lol.
    If you're cracking up at the ANN session...I'm watching it...I skipped to 4:22 first though- :rofl: ...REPLAY.

16. bou-j525

bou-j525 Kenkyuusei

Thanks for all the videos... Even if I couldn't watch the horror story of Takamina >_< Waiting for H!O... [sleep]

[rofl] The Happy Hour Taison was one of the funniest videos I've ever see !! They didn't knew what to do or what ?! And Takamina... FAILS ! XD

Hey guys, look who I found on Yuko's blog (click for bigger of course) ! <3

[​IMG]

17. berlaberla

berlaberla Kenkyuusei

^ Now now, do we see the 4cm difference? [hehe] [hehe]

18. felsarch

felsarch Kenkyuusei

Found this while randomly browsing, don't know if it's old and/or been posted before

doesn't relate to Takamina directly, but thought it's still interesting

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/n55mvHx_2yA/

19. Azunyan

Azunyan Kenkyuusei

@ Japanime_1
    DD: i downloaded it~ but some odd reason it wont open and it wont play for me..

@felsarch
    who is that?.. o.o

*EDIT*
    those who couldnt watch i dont know if most of you already watched it before me but here's Takamina's horror story thing..
    D: i had trouble trying to dL the torrent so i found it on youku

20. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

^
    TheCPRM kindly up'd the whole Special so we get to see Takamina's story and her guesting segment. :)

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqhZSlN3DWs[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJtexOTWpdY[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwKuRFum8Es[/yt]

I think they just "cleansed" Takamina... :shock: That was a bit freaky seeing Takamina in that state. lol.
    Definitely that ghost experience was real... No bad spirits for Takamina!!! Shoo~ go away~! (>.<)/
    What the spiritual lady was saying about Takamina and the ghost's connection was some crazy stuff.
    Whether it's true or not (that would be some damn good acting on Taka's part)...FREAKAAYY~~. XD

I don't want to think that Takamina's fairly recent hospitalization, "fails" at being funny (minus energy?), and her slouching habit all these years to be because of that ghost. I'm practically picturing that raincoat lady to have been attached to her like that one ghost latched onto the dude's back in the movie "Shutter". XD

Nevertheless, I never would've thought I'd see Takamina participate in something like that ritual though. LOL. Yuka too. If hers was real too she had a creepier spirit imo just because hers kept laughing. I wonder if the ghosts wanted to be singers....XD